Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:02:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ways to maximize Bounty campaign awards  (Read 398 times)
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:41:49 PM

If you want to receive more but do not put more effort, then you can achieve this only by prohibited ways, using various programs - bots. But I do not advise you to do this. If you want to earn more on bounty campaigns, then be prepared to work more, participate simultaneously in 50 or more campaigns!
Dmatey

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:54:30 PM

Although am just a jr. Member, i think per my observation and study, i can say that maximizing bounty campaign awards depends on you as a person. Because the awards allocations in every bounty campaign depends on the following: Your rank, the type of bounty campaign network you join, bounty type, your ability to stand and obey bounty campaign rule and regulations and on time participation in bounty campaigns. So i think maximizing bounty rewards largely depends on the individual effort.
campica

Activity: 645
Merit: 145

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:39:37 PM

Best way to get maximized awards is that you first get bigger rank on bitcointalk forum. Mostly, big reward you get from signature campaign and not from social media campaign. Try to write good and useful post so people will give you merit which you need for rank up. Once you get atleast on Full member rank then you will get nice rewards for writing 20 post per week. Or you can try social media bounty campaign but you will need join on many different campaign.
Hexcolyte

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:46:08 PM

Participate as many categories of aa bounty campaign as you could. To make it more effective, you can focus only the campaigns which you trust and has faith of it.

Read all the rules and the steps carefully, and dont ever try to cheat by creating multiple accounts or exploit the system.

Play honestly and you should be rewarded accordingly.
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:51:08 PM

Dear Veterans,

As a beginners, I would like to ask your help on how can I maximize token awards in joining this so called bounty campaigns. I believe that some of the veterans are already well known of the techniques in obtaining big bounty awards. I would appreciate if you would share your insights here.

Also, How and what are the process to do in order to obtain merits which leads to higher rank?

Best Regards,
TraderGecko

Simple join all available bounty slots
From Facebook to medium to articles to content creation too

Don’t miss any week
Be steadfast believing and hardworking
The pay day will arrive

For merits, keep making valid and orientating posts, merits will come too
bizarro

Activity: 291
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:40:48 AM

I am just trying to perform as many bounties I can and by doing that I can get the more profit the more campaigns I participate at the time
NeedIfFindIt

Activity: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:13:56 AM

You can go into exchange or simply invest in some projects using Ethereum currency. Or, you may just hold Ethereum, but you need to thing mathematically about it. Merits are just the quality of your account and posts that you leave. 
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 11:19:00 AM

In first 4 or 5 month you have to spend full times for bounty campaign to get maximum reward , and after you reach about $10k or $20k, you have to spend 2 or 3 hours aday for doing swing trading by make research  to find the most potential coins that has posibility to give 10 times return. If you have $10k and then get return 10 times in 1 or 2 month from potential coin, your money will be $100k, and then after that split this money to put in other more potential coin, its possible to earn $1 million in 1 years just started from zero.

entr

Activity: 602
Merit: 277

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:20:58 AM

There are many ways to acquire bounty. Just not stick with one way. Try to do a a lot of them. Most importantly, search for best projects so your labor is not wasted.
ArkiCrypto

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:49:25 AM

As a beginner you should first work on yourself invest in yourself. What I mean is try to explore here in the forum to gain more knowldge about cryptocurrency so it would be easier for you to move here because of the knowledge well at least a basic knowledge will do here.

After that go work on your accounts such as: Twitter, Facebook, Telegram, Reddit, Blogs, Etc.

because this is the thing you need when you're going to join bounty campaigns. So in regards with the merit well it's not easy to get a merit here's a quick tip in order to get a merit: Make sure your post here in the forum are knowledgeable, easily to understand and constructive.

The first tip which is to explore and gain knowledge about cryptocurrency will help you to gain merits by sharing your knowledge to other, giving a right and serious opinion, etc. soon you'll discover how will you earn your merit in your own way.
billbear

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:50:22 AM

My way is to find first the top of the top bounties and do everything I am able to do! Signature, telegram, instagram and etc.
GeckoTrader (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:24:23 AM

Dear Veterans,

As a beginners, I would like to ask your help on how can I maximize token awards in joining this so called bounty campaigns. I believe that some of the veterans are already well known of the techniques in obtaining big bounty awards. I would appreciate if you would share your insights here.

Also, How and what are the process to do in order to obtain merits which leads to higher rank?

Best Regards,
TraderGecko
You want to maximize your income in bounty campaign? you must have a bitcointalk account with a legendary rank and follow all existing campaigns.

Yeah, everybody wants a legendary account but with the new merit system that they implement it will take time before I can be a legendary. It is so very hard to get merits now a days because it is based on personal perspective and decision and not merely about the objective of post. If you can manage to get the attention of person who can merit hen lucky for you.
GeckoTrader (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:27:35 AM

As a beginner you should first work on yourself invest in yourself. What I mean is try to explore here in the forum to gain more knowldge about cryptocurrency so it would be easier for you to move here because of the knowledge well at least a basic knowledge will do here.

After that go work on your accounts such as: Twitter, Facebook, Telegram, Reddit, Blogs, Etc.

because this is the thing you need when you're going to join bounty campaigns. So in regards with the merit well it's not easy to get a merit here's a quick tip in order to get a merit: Make sure your post here in the forum are knowledgeable, easily to understand and constructive.

The first tip which is to explore and gain knowledge about cryptocurrency will help you to gain merits by sharing your knowledge to other, giving a right and serious opinion, etc. soon you'll discover how will you earn your merit in your own way.

Thanks buddy for this very informative comment of yours. Yeah I agree on what you have said but regarding the merit system it will still depend on the person to give merits if she or he will give merits. Just for instance, I tried my best to post a constructive comment and post here in the forum but nobody cares because each individual here need merits by themselves.
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:28:43 AM

There is only way to maximise your bounty reward and that getting more and more involved into it. I mean bounties are like pot full of money. Its upto you how much you can grab from it and how much efforts you are willing to do for it. The more you spend time on it the more you can get from it. If you join one bounty a week then that would give you nothing and you will also have more scamming chances like that. First of all you will have to reduce the risks of getting scammed and that you can do by joining more bounty programs. Then after joining more bounty programs you shod try to get involved with different type of campaigns within them like Social Media, Translation, Video/Article blogging, LinkedIn, Reddit and many more ways. Show up your skills and be the one to earn highest stakes.
sangkler11

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:38:41 AM

Dear Veterans,

Best Regards,
TraderGecko
to earn more tokens from bounty, you must join all bounty categories, not just social media because allocations are so small.
in order to get merit to up your rank it is very difficult.
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:41:19 AM

I don't think the best way to maximise reward is to join more bounties as you can... the first step is to choose a bounty with  a good and well know buunty manager, then take a look at ICO social media..if they are too small  in my experience 90% of this ICO will not be successful..
Maestro75

Activity: 1974
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 06:51:58 AM

Bounty hunting is something that needs lot of time and efforts to achieve some good rewards. If you want to gain more then you have to join more and more campaigns everyday. I mean you should put yourself into all the possible campaigns that you can do and you do this almost every bounty that you are going to join.

Usually I am joining upto 50-60 bounties a month as that is my threshold of working! I do hit some good bounties around the market an thus get more money out of them.

About the merits :

You need to have good posting habit and talk something which is meaningful. That is all forum needs from you and then people will merit you.  Wink
50-60 bounties a month? This is super achievement. How is that possible for you. You must be working very hard doing this. Do you have rest time for your self. Can you tell me how you succeed here.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 07:17:54 AM

a higher rank will yield bigger results also in the bounty of signature. more and more according to the bounty necessarily will also generate more profit. but the coins/tokens of bounty is sometimes the price is down. If you want big results necessarily hold in quite some time until the price goes up more than the ICO. that's the thing in order to get the maximum income of bounty.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:29:37 AM

Dear Veterans,

Best Regards,
TraderGecko

Bounty hunting is something that needs lot of time and efforts to achieve some good rewards. If you want to gain more then you have to join more and more campaigns everyday. I mean you should put yourself into all the possible campaigns that you can do and you do this almost every bounty that you are going to join.

Usually I am joining upto 50-60 bounties a month as that is my threshold of working! I do hit some good bounties around the market an thus get more money out of them.

About the merits :

You need to have good posting habit and talk something which is meaningful. That is all forum needs from you and then people will merit you.  Wink

Thank You so much  Wantjokul for your insights. I have a question, because I joined bounties few months back and out of 5, 4 of them came out as a scam and the 1 left did not pay. So how can I avoid this kind of bounty campaigns?

if you want to avoid this things happen again to you need to review first all of the campiagn you want to join. It is really hard to know now which campaign is scam and which is not . Unless you give effort to check all important information you need and make sure that the team is real and well known in this industry.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
Fantina

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:32:05 AM

You just need to participate in as many bounty companies, or rather in all, and then you have to pay well on the idea, most importantly, select a decent project with an adequate Manager.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: