Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:17:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ways to maximize Bounty campaign awards  (Read 398 times)
sedihnya8

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:34:16 AM

to maximize the revenue and profits from the bounty you follow is by following all available campaigns, for example you follow a signature campaign while following the creation of content, blogs, videos, translators, airdrops, telegrams. so the token you will get will be very much
Vladique

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 07:37:55 AM

Many when only begin to engage in bounty use only social networks, for this reason they can not earn good amounts of money to earn more you need to write articles, make videos, wear a signature on the forum
kolrbert

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:40:18 AM

How to maximize the simplest bounty campaign possible by raising the rank of your bitcointalk account, for example perhaps with the legendary rank you can have a much greater pay than that of jr. Like me. Sorry if less
TYPEcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:43:57 AM

The ways are simple. Do your best. dont be lazy. Do the rare and unpopular tasks and search carefully for the top bounties
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:51:46 PM

Bounties are something that can end up consuming a lot of your time. If you are doing signature campaigns then you can only be in one bounty at a time with your account but the thing is, if your account has a good rank on it then you stand to make a lot of tokens from it. With social media bounties you might have to sign into multiple ones at a time to get a lot of rewards
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 02:59:03 PM

I think the best way to maximize your bounty reward is to join a lot of bounty campaign, I think you should pick the most promising ICO for the signature campaign since you can only join one and spam your participation in the social media campaign because there is no limit
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:02:03 PM

Well I guess to maximize the bounty rewards on after receiving it is not to sell it immediately because relatively the price for that token will be low since it is still new in the crypto market. Aside from that in order for you to get more profit with the tokens receive is to wait for the bitcoin market price to go high before trading it. As we all know as bitcoin market price goes high so does the other altcoins and these altcoins has a greater chance to get more percentage in increase than bitcoin.
c4ptch4

Activity: 172

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:30:17 PM

how to maximize the campaign's earnings is to raise our bitcointalk account rank or to follow all existing bounty such as join signature, blog, youtube or translation

and to get merit is to make a post very useful by everyone so we get merit from some member hero or legendary
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:45:18 PM

Dear Veterans,

As a beginners, I would like to ask your help on how can I maximize token awards in joining this so called bounty campaigns. I believe that some of the veterans are already well known of the techniques in obtaining big bounty awards. I would appreciate if you would share your insights here.

Also, How and what are the process to do in order to obtain merits which leads to higher rank?

Best Regards,
TraderGecko

Bounty hunting is something that needs lot of time and efforts to achieve some good rewards. If you want to gain more then you have to join more and more campaigns everyday. I mean you should put yourself into all the possible campaigns that you can do and you do this almost every bounty that you are going to join.

Usually I am joining upto 50-60 bounties a month as that is my threshold of working! I do hit some good bounties around the market an thus get more money out of them.

About the merits :

You need to have good posting habit and talk something which is meaningful. That is all forum needs from you and then people will merit you.  Wink

Thank You so much  Wantjokul for your insights. I have a question, because I joined bounties few months back and out of 5, 4 of them came out as a scam and the 1 left did not pay. So how can I avoid this kind of bounty campaigns?

Joining to any bounty campaign will not remove the risk even if you see their roadmap there are still people that eaten by their greediness and can't control their feelings. What a shame to them even if they were respectable users already some of them really want to choose the money over the services and long term project that they might get in the future. They just waste that opportunity just to earn a small amount of money but for them maybe it is not that small.

strawberrypills

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:57:15 PM

The only way for your rank to go higher is for you to continue posting/interacting here in this site.

Just keep joining bounties especially signature campaigns. That pays off higher tokens if the project is not a scam and is a success. Also, look for bounties handled by trusted managers.
waitinglist

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:12:19 PM

to get the prize to the maximum you must have a high ranking in the forum and you can join the mediasocial such as twitter, facebook and so on.and you must be active or diligent in every day.

EuronPower

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:21:53 PM

A difference of other users who tels taht you need to enter 100 campaigns to get a good reward in Bounty campaigns, I recommend you studying the project first. There are many projects that are Scam, it is not worth participating in 100 campaigns if you are only going to pay by 30 campaigns, you can smell Scam just investigating about the project.

To earn a good reward, the best chance is with Signature Campaign

IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD
opeakande

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:54:05 AM

Having or getting different kind of tokens is not what is important, what is important as a thing is having one in a very high which which will get you a better return. You can engage in all of a project campaign like Facebook, Twitter, Telegram and signature. Like that, you have a lot of coin from a single project.
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:25:41 PM

Dear Veterans,

As a beginners, I would like to ask your help on how can I maximize token awards in joining this so called bounty campaigns. I believe that some of the veterans are already well known of the techniques in obtaining big bounty awards. I would appreciate if you would share your insights here.

Also, How and what are the process to do in order to obtain merits which leads to higher rank?

Best Regards,
TraderGecko
Bounty campaign is generally dividual into several sections, and you can choose one or more to follow it such as Signature, Creative, Twitter, Facebook, Airdrop, Translation, Telegram, Reddit, Moderation, and others. For a SIgnature campaign usually limited by rank depends on the rules the manager makes. at the time I was in jr. members follow twitter and facebook campaigns, and I focus on getting rewards for ranking
alient86

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:41:23 PM

In fact, there is no definite advice to guarantee success. It depends not on ourselves, but on a variety of factors. But still you have to raise your rank (for the signature campaign), recruit a large number of followers (social campaigns) and not be lazy and give time to this point
criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:47:22 PM

The most important thing to start with bounty is to make a qualitative projects analysis  in which you plan to participate. Because you can earn 10 thousand dollars in tokens, which you may never sell, but spend time on advertising. So I think, and this is a fundamental rule. And then the more experienced you are, the more programs will be behind, the more you will start earning (this doesn't apply to social campaigns)

takumi2354

Activity: 64

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:55:19 PM

First you need to raise the rank above jr.memb the higher the rank the higher the pay, but also to rank above the jr needs at least one
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:12:44 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2018, 07:28:37 PM by senne

I will suggest quality over quantity in this matter, as generally we see many users try to maximize their outcome by joining large number of social media campaigns but in the end fail to accumulate sufficient amount of funds. If they start searching for good bounties and work with them and select a good signature campaign, it will completely change the results for them and they can start earning good amount of money.
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:19:36 PM

You can maximize your earning by participating a lot of bounties. It also depends on what types of social media accounts do you have. If your social media accounts have got a lot of friends/followers then your will earn more.
bedulook

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:26:03 PM

If your bitcointalk account isn't a higher rank from full member upwards,then you need to join multiple campaign section. Like signature, Facebook,Twitter and blogging at the same time.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: