Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:28:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ways to maximize Bounty campaign awards  (Read 395 times)
GeckoTrader (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:54:19 AM

Dear Veterans,

As a beginners, I would like to ask your help on how can I maximize token awards in joining this so called bounty campaigns. I believe that some of the veterans are already well known of the techniques in obtaining big bounty awards. I would appreciate if you would share your insights here.

Also, How and what are the process to do in order to obtain merits which leads to higher rank?

Best Regards,
TraderGecko
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 11:17:34 AM

Dear Veterans,

As a beginners, I would like to ask your help on how can I maximize token awards in joining this so called bounty campaigns. I believe that some of the veterans are already well known of the techniques in obtaining big bounty awards. I would appreciate if you would share your insights here.

Also, How and what are the process to do in order to obtain merits which leads to higher rank?

Best Regards,
TraderGecko

Bounty hunting is something that needs lot of time and efforts to achieve some good rewards. If you want to gain more then you have to join more and more campaigns everyday. I mean you should put yourself into all the possible campaigns that you can do and you do this almost every bounty that you are going to join.

Usually I am joining upto 50-60 bounties a month as that is my threshold of working! I do hit some good bounties around the market an thus get more money out of them.

About the merits :

You need to have good posting habit and talk something which is meaningful. That is all forum needs from you and then people will merit you.  Wink

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:18:59 AM

Dear Veterans,

Best Regards,
TraderGecko
You want to maximize your income in bounty campaign? you must have a bitcointalk account with a legendary rank and follow all existing campaigns.
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:22:49 AM

Even these veterans in bounty campaign sometimes fail also on some of their bounty campaigns because we could not really actually know when to join a bounty campaign that will relatively successful in gathering crowd's fund to raise for them for the project to operate and implement. This is why most of the members here are stating that all the bounty rewards they receive is being done with some time and great effort and it is a matter of time that they are able to get a good bounty rewards.
GeckoTrader (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:28:11 AM

Dear Veterans,

Best Regards,
TraderGecko

Bounty hunting is something that needs lot of time and efforts to achieve some good rewards. If you want to gain more then you have to join more and more campaigns everyday. I mean you should put yourself into all the possible campaigns that you can do and you do this almost every bounty that you are going to join.

Usually I am joining upto 50-60 bounties a month as that is my threshold of working! I do hit some good bounties around the market an thus get more money out of them.

About the merits :

You need to have good posting habit and talk something which is meaningful. That is all forum needs from you and then people will merit you.  Wink

Thank You so much  Wantjokul for your insights. I have a question, because I joined bounties few months back and out of 5, 4 of them came out as a scam and the 1 left did not pay. So how can I avoid this kind of bounty campaigns?
iwanirawan

Activity: 112
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 11:28:29 AM

~snip~
I'm also new here but i'll try to help you by this answer. Hope we can growh together.
For maximize token award yo can joined more than one campaign at that bounty of your choice. Of course the bounty must have good project.
About how to selecting good bounty, you can see the topic here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3063172.0

As i know, signature campaign give much reward than another. In order to do this you must raised up your rank. This also answer your second question about merit. Make thread or post that good quality will rewarded merit. Dont look for that. Just think you want improve your post's quality. If you still haven't your merit but you think your post is good enough you can go to merit challange. There much thread will give you merit if you're qualified, Such like this :

If thread already loked go find another one.

For social media campaign, all you need is just improve your follower or friend as much as you can. Most of bounty's stakes rewarded based your friends / followers count.

Translation campaign also give you many stakes, if you can translate the project's whitepaper, ann thread, etc what they want to your own language. But just one tranlator each language will be accepted. So you must have good portofolio about translation or join the translator campaign which strugle in special meanings.

Hope this can help.
loyaeskiron

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:33:33 AM

I'm also a begginer on this business job, and I am interested on this particular question, and until now I'm obviously of what exact thing to do in order to earn more income on this business. I'm hoping that more opinion here posted so that we can learn ideas on how to earn income on this business, because this is my very first time of joining a campaign.  
Tosin12

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 11:36:38 AM

Dear Veterans,

Best Regards,
TraderGecko
To maximize bounty campaign rewards you need to put in a lot of people hard work and commitment by joining multiple campaigns apart from signature diversify to social media campaign such as facebook and twitter campaign to get more rewards
And about getting merits you make thoughtful post on this forum that can attract merits giver and that also can increase your bounty earning because the rank up forum members get the largest share of every bounty pool
aldrin6697

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:38:41 AM

Join everything if you want to earn more but be careful to give your efforts and time in bounties where you can secure a greater prize than just promising bounties.
digdags111

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:40:41 AM

IXT Vote for Launch
https://support.bit-z.pro/hc/en-us/articles/360004832454-IXT-Vote-for-Launch

A distribution pool of 465,000IXT available on Bit-Z to be awarded proportionally to how many votes one places towards IXT being listed equating to 232.5IXT for 1,000VTC in votes.
An additional 250IXT being offered to those who vote with 1,000VTC exactly towards IXT being listed on Bit-Z if IXT reaches 2,000,000VTC votes in total to begin its listing on the exchange.
More instructions on the bonus will be given once IXT is listed, should it reach 2,000,000VTC in votes.

iXledger(IXT)

low marketcap
low satoshi
huge insurance market
decent development
GenRe(Berkshire Hathaway)

 iXledger is Ready to Launch!
This token aims to be listed on the Tier 1 exchange in Q2.

Telegram:https://t.me/iXledger
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:44:44 AM

The only way to get blessed with legit bounties is to join the bounty programs managed by the trusted managers around the field. I usually keep joining bounties with very well know mangers like Sylon, Yahoo, ColorlessK, btcltcdigger etc. They are some of the names around the forum who brings you most perfect bounty programs. They will always study the bounties first and then will publish it here as they also get paid in the tokens from those projects. So it is better to follow these people and try to get more legit projects.
Javanewstar

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:50:17 AM

First of all, the prerequisite for merit is to publish high-quality posts or replies.
Second, by getting more bounty, you can opt for cold projects.

Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:53:57 AM

Get the most from the company bonuses you can only if you have the highest rank on the forum or popular pages on social networks. To get merits you need to write quality and useful messages.
donalfonso

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:01:03 PM

From my observation maximizing bounty campaign awards involves combining different approaches, Firstly aim to get your bitcoin talk rank increased, look for bounties with credible and time tested bounty managers, number of participants in the bounty is also important especially when compared with token allocation, then reviewing the ICO itself to determine if the project is achievable of just a waste of time.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
trimulia

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 12:03:31 PM

to maximize bounty reward just participate campaign as much as you can,i recommended to join youtube campaign because the reward is so much high

Cactushrt

Activity: 952
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:03:52 PM

There is no techniques to earn big rewards on bounties the higher rank you are then more stakes you can obtain try joining sig campaign instead of social media.

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:04:05 PM

Work your way through the rank and participate mostly on Signature, Blog and video campaigns. With these campaigns you work less and and still earn handsomely if your bounty succeed.  
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:08:50 PM

Maximize the profit from bounty rewards? apart from joining tons of airdrops and social media campaigns which require only a legit and a lot of friends account, you should choose between translation, content creation, and signature campaigns because they offer higher percentage from the bounty pool base on their bounty thread so you should read that carefully as you can see other higher paying campaigns beside that, three of them requires specific skills and ranking, another thing is that you should not sell your tokens right after it was released on the exchange, sell them later good time is when they launch the product.
DamilolaB

Activity: 313
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:14:23 PM

From my few experience with particioating in bounty I can say that to maximize rewards from bounty requires high level of competence and c ommittment. You don't just participate in any bounty that comes your way but rather scrutinize it properly to earn something good. And as regards the merit issue, you just have to be on point on your posting because your fate is in the hands of others.
Daddyj2

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:32:19 PM

I will definitely disagree to those who are saying that you need a higher rank in bitcointalk to have higher rewards. Jr. Member is enough focus on social media campaigns as you can joined on many social media bounty campaigns than signature campaign as you can only joined one signature campaign and theres a high chance you land a good bounty that will give you high rewards in social media bounty.

The hard part is if you get the rewards will you dump or will you hold? As when they distribute the rewards there is a 50/50 chance that the token you get will increase or decrease.

"Hard work puts you where luck can find you."
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: