Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:20:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Vod is a raging troll, Dont trust him.- UPDATE  (Read 5071 times)
U1TRA_L0RD (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

CAUTION: Angry Man with Attitude.

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 05:13:52 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2014, 10:54:06 PM by U1TRA_L0RD

I know I will get hated for this because Vod is a supposedly "trusted" member and all

But this guy has issues to the point where he rants about me in almost every post I make and stalks me.

I do lie about my gender to protect myself, You will never know my real name or my address, nor my gender, anonymity is the main focus, Than why should I join bitcoin due to its wonderful anonymous nature?

http://bitcoin.org/en/

If I was a scammer in the previous posts because he cries like a little girl when someone makes fun of him. I make jokes about him and he cries and leaves me negative three times for the same complaint. Please refer to my trust profile.

If he says im underage (16) Then why do 16 year olds win blockchain lotterys? Theres another reason for him to pick on me.

http://www.coindesk.com/16-year-old-wins-10-bitcoins-blockchain-giveaway/

Remember, You dont have to trust no one with your bitcoin, Not even me, Not even a trusted member, because allot of them end up fucking it up anyways like Trade Fortress. I am not going to please a 42 year old creep who wants my personal info so everyone can see. I already had a identity theft from my uncle, but who cares not your problem.

But I do like being funny and making people laugh, Vod doesnt think so, His previous thread on this sub has been locked, So he can say whatever he wants without letting me reply and making himself look tough (not).

I do want to apologize to Mpatterson though because of the issues the issues sucked in and all those who have had their thread trashed due to Vod coming in and starting problems, All I want is a normal convo without that guy stepping in and claiming his BS all over again.

But my personal info is mine, My location is false and my age is real, But my gender is a question......

I will not be trading or dealing with bitcoin on these forums, Just to give you a little sense of trust, But I will be monitoring users and newbs for scams, I like to help the community and I like being part of it, plus asking questions for technical issues, You guys are smart and there are also the brave who rat their BTC to rat out scammers.

Thats all I will ever do, and If someone is hiring someone for their service and I qualify, I will do it, I want to invest into bitcoin, and save up and sue my skills. But I don't know if Vod will come and take that chance away from me. I have just noticed that buying things on this site isn't anonymous. So im done with that.

If you dont consider me trustworthy, Then thats your opinion, Not mine, But Im not here to buy or scam. I love this community and made several friends and plan to continue helping.

Vod will probaly block all my replies and messages so I can stay quiet while he plays hero.

As always though, Stay anonymous.  Wink Smiley Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mpattison

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 05:40:23 AM

All good, U_L.
Gotta realize that while it's OK to have personal issues, when they are surfaced in an online forum (like this one), they can be misinterpreted as falsifying information, a big no-no.

Anonymity is certainly a core component of Bitcoin and I don't blame you for adhering to this.

Vod & you might have some issues to work out, but ultimately I think this just boils down to letting bygones be bygones.  This is the internet and you two will never meet.  Vod has some reason for being skeptical and you have some reason for being angry at this skepticism.  The burden of truth always falls on the one not telling the truth though, and here, gender-issues notwithstanding, you didn't tell the truth so the burden of resolution falls on you.

I emplore you to make amends with Vod and move on.  I give you due respect for not simply abandoning your account.

Take care.
U1TRA_L0RD (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 05:52:19 AM

All good, U_L.
Gotta realize that while it's OK to have personal issues, when they are surfaced in an online forum (like this one), they can be misinterpreted as falsifying information, a big no-no.

Anonymity is certainly a core component of Bitcoin and I don't blame you for adhering to this.

Vod & you might have some issues to work out, but ultimately I think this just boils down to letting bygones be bygones.  This is the internet and you two will never meet.  Vod has some reason for being skeptical and you have some reason for being angry at this skepticism.  The burden of truth always falls on the one not telling the truth though, and here, gender-issues notwithstanding, you didn't tell the truth so the burden of resolution falls on you.

I emplore you to make amends with Vod and move on.  I give you due respect for not simply abandoning your account.

Take care.

Thank you for your forgiveness and I dont think I have gender issues the last time I checked lol.

Anonymity is my main concern. I like it and then worry about ti at the same time, I guess I should of told you the truth that my gender and all that is fake, I wouldnt hurt right, Because I will still be anonymous. But when it comes to buying and anonymity, It doesn't fit. And for that I apologize.

Oh and that rage letter I sent, Im also very sorry for that, That was not necessary, Its your rig after all, I don't tell you what to do with it.

I stand by my beliefs and try not to be cowardly, I respond to Vod always and not here to please him by meeting his demands.

I don't expect no one here not be trusted, not even me, Not even my closest friend. Thank you Patterson for your reply, Its good knowing someone understands. I just want my forums experience uninterrupted. Smiley
BrianM

Activity: 546
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 10:43:48 AM

It's getting out of hand with this dispute. You guys need to take your dispute somewhere else. I have seen at least two topic being spammed with your dispute. Please move on, and put each other on ignore.

Imo are both of you damaging your own rep, by keeping this fight going on.
U1TRA_L0RD (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 10:55:39 AM

It's getting out of hand with this dispute. You guys need to take your dispute somewhere else. I have seen at least two topic being spammed with your dispute. Please move on, and put each other on ignore.

Imo are both of you damaging your own rep, by keeping this fight going on.

I am very sorry, But you can see who comes in a starts.

As for contacting him, The only way is if he can contact me on a thread, He has blocked all other forms of communication with me  Undecided

You wont be bothered by us anymore. or anyone. I will just laugh at it and shrug it off for know on for the respect of the people.
Malexo

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 02:33:23 AM

why is this in the scam forum?  I don't see any scams.
 Undecided
U1TRA_L0RD (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 09:09:58 AM

why is this in the scam forum?  I don't see any scams.
 Undecided
+1

Its in retaliation to Vod who also set up a scam accusation against me.
U1TRA_L0RD (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 10:53:26 PM

Alright UPDATE- He is now accusing me of being this scammer https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=439217

Without proof!

This dumbass is ranting about anything he can say about me, He needs to fucking be beat up straight with a bat (jk)

Are you kidding me Vod, Atleast Im not a pussy tot he pint where I lock my threads and make myslef look like the tough guy, LOL, Your such a joke, Be a cop, Its better if your such a fake ass fuck good guy.

U1TRA_L0RD (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 11:09:11 PM

Alright UPDATE- He is now accusing me of being this scammer https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=439217

Without proof!

This dumbass is ranting about anything he can say about me, He needs to fucking be beat up straight with a bat (jk)

Are you kidding me Vod, Atleast Im not a pussy tot he pint where I lock my threads and make myslef look like the tough guy, LOL, Your such a joke, Be a cop, Its better if your such a fake ass fuck good guy.

I have proof.  You are a scammer.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3074

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2014, 11:14:44 PM

Well, look at the profile of Aleksp92.  He lists his bitcoin address as 1DNYR7Qu9UYuY4NiEapsXFLhn5DmoyPsVL

Simply do a google search of that and BOOM - U1ltra's profile comes up as a search result!   Roll Eyes

https://www.google.ca/search?q=1DNYR7Qu9UYuY4NiEapsXFLhn5DmoyPsVL

Proof enough, scammer?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
U1TRA_L0RD (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 11:18:09 PM

What the fuck? LOL, Your up to something, Not only are you a freaking fake scammer buster, But a professional fake! My address stays the same.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2014, 11:20:49 PM

What the fuck? LOL, Your up to something, Not only are you a freaking fake scammer buster, But a professional fake! My address stays the same.

Then why are you posting the same address HERE, Scammer?   Roll Eyes

Enroll me again

Current Post Count:31

BTC Address: 1DNYR7Qu9UYuY4NiEapsXFLhn5DmoyPsVL

Thanks Stunna!!!

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
U1TRA_L0RD (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 11:22:21 PM

Then why are you posting the same address HERE, Scammer?   Roll Eyes

Enroll me again

Current Post Count:31

BTC Address: 1DNYR7Qu9UYuY4NiEapsXFLhn5DmoyPsVL

Thanks Stunna!!!
LOL, Bitch.  Wink
U1TRA_L0RD (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 11:25:28 PM

You did a great mistake, After fucking me up on that sig campaign, How else was I supposed to get BTC, Thats what I came here for, I dont give a shit about you, I will kill any moment I see your fatass. But thats not a possibility, Since your over there behind a computer playing.

But this was entertaining. Atleast I dont have a fags picture.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 11:26:20 PM

You did a great mistake, After fucking me up on that sig campaign, How else was I supposed to get BTC, Thats what I came here for, I dont give a shit about you, I will kill any moment I see your fatass. But thats not a possibility, Since your over there behind a computer playing.

Sad individual.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
U1TRA_L0RD (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 11:27:28 PM

Sad individual.
LOL. Im happy. I have used proxies and shit. What is anyone going to do about it?

Oh and im 25 living in minesotta.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2014, 11:28:06 PM

Just remember, I am smarter than you will ever be.  

U1TRA_L0RD (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 11:32:34 PM

Just remember, I am smarter than you will ever be.  
LOL, Vod, Self centered bitch. Take that quote and ride it your your ass, Excuse my french titty licking fatass faggot. Like I said you made a great mistake. Watch your house for the next few days.

I also suggest making an account on other forums. Just in case I do drop by on of them, Without the same username.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2014, 11:33:53 PM

LOL, Vod, Self centered bitch. Take that quote and ride it your your ass, Excuse my french titty licking fatass faggot. Like I said you made a great mistake. Watch your house for the next few days.

Hold on - did you ask your parents for travel money?  There is no way you can make it up to Canada all by yourself.   Roll Eyes

KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 11:36:32 PM

Hold on - did you ask your parents for travel money?  There is no way you can make it up to Canada all by yourself.   Roll Eyes

He can put chains on his tricycle.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  

Jump to: