Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:59:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Vod is a raging troll, Dont trust him.- UPDATE  (Read 5073 times)
U1TRA_L0RD (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

CAUTION: Angry Man with Attitude.

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 11:37:50 PM

LOL, Vod, Self centered bitch. Take that quote and ride it your your ass, Excuse my french titty licking fatass faggot. Like I said you made a great mistake. Watch your house for the next few days.

Hold on - did you ask your parents for travel money?  There is no way you can make it up to Canada all by yourself.   Roll Eyes
LOL, Still believe im 16?, What happened to that quote you said dumbshit?

See how I mess about in your mind fatass?

Martin is your real name isnt it, You spilled too much info for your safety, You probably have people coming for you.

So, Smart you are, Oh good boy, Get some weights on those tits of yours fat albert.  Wink Cheesy Grin

KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 11:38:57 PM

LOL, Vod, Self centered bitch. Take that quote and ride it your your ass, Excuse my french titty licking fatass faggot. Like I said you made a great mistake. Watch your house for the next few days.

Hold on - did you ask your parents for travel money?  There is no way you can make it up to Canada all by yourself.   Roll Eyes

Martin is your real name isnt it, You spilled too much info for your safety, You probably have people coming for you.

So, Smart you are, Oh good boy, Get some weights on those tits of yours fat albert.  Wink Cheesy Grin

*Yawns* Now you're getting boring. But....hey hey hey!

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2014, 11:41:37 PM

In any case, I appreciate the positive boost this crybaby child has given to my reputation.   Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 11:42:24 PM

In any case, I appreciate the positive boost this crybaby child has given to my reputation.   Smiley

Maybe he wants to come up and clean your gutters?

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
U1TRA_L0RD (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 11:43:13 PM

*Yawns* Now you're getting boring. But....hey hey hey!
Haha! This is what keeps entertaining people!

U1TRA_L0RD (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 11:43:56 PM

Hey vod, I found you.

U1TRA_L0RD (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 11:45:21 PM

Ughm, You? Your crying, Im not, Im actually luaghing, Pussy. How much telletubbies have you watched to be such a goody goody?
MakeBelieve

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 11:48:06 PM

Ughm, You? Your crying, Im not, Im actually luaghing, Pussy. How much telletubbies have you watched to be such a goody goody?

Isn't it time for you to create another account and Vod finds out it's you again?

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
U1TRA_L0RD (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 11:53:18 PM

Isn't it time for you to create another account and Vod finds out it's you again?
Says you? I will make another account soon! Not right now, I am rethinking my strategies, The info he posted made a difference in my scheme.

KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 11:55:56 PM

Bitcointalk Hide N Seek!   Grin

Albert Einstein
U1TRA_L0RD (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 11:57:18 PM

Bitcointalk Hide N Seek!   Grin
+1
Yep, Man your awesome!  Cheesy
U1TRA_L0RD (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 11:58:53 PM

So, Who wants my personal info, And Vod, Where are you? I thought you were part of this discussion fatman. Come sit on this thread, Im not going to lock it, Like you do on your previous posts.
Gamer67

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 12:24:23 AM

lol, I knew this tit was just one click away from a scam. I don't even need to unignore him to read his bullcrap.

Would be great if we could just get everyone to put him on ignore.

"I am not Dorian Nakamoto."
Malexo

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 01:22:28 AM

What's perplexing to me is why Bitpop.... an escrow agent here IIRC labeled him a "Standup Guy".
What's that bout?
U1TRA_L0RD (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 01:58:44 AM

lol, I knew this tit was just one click away from a scam. I don't even need to unignore him to read his bullcrap.

Would be great if we could just get everyone to put him on ignore.
Hey, That is fine, But you cam here, So your input is total BS!
U1TRA_L0RD (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 01:59:48 AM

What's perplexing to me is why Bitpop.... an escrow agent here IIRC labeled him a "Standup Guy".
What's that bout?
I used bitpop to give me trust, be friends with the trusted members get trust back. or you may call it trust abuse, and its real, and theres an example of it.
Malexo

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 02:08:03 AM

What's that bout?
I used bitpop to give me trust, be friends with the trusted members get trust back. or you may call it trust abuse, and its real, and theres an example of it.

That's some pretty incriminating stuff re: Bitpop.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 03:10:45 AM

Says you? I will make another account soon! Not right now, I am rethinking my strategies, The info he posted made a difference in my scheme.

I haven't been keeping up with the latest events. Why would you need a new account?

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
U1TRA_L0RD (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 03:21:49 AM

I haven't been keeping up with the latest events. Why would you need a new account?
Durr, Haven't you noticed?
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 04:04:41 AM

What's that bout?

I've sent him a PM telling him this child is a scammer.  Maybe someone else could ping him to this thread?

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: