Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:26:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MiningBitcoin.ca -- Canadian Mining Hardware Online Shop (PCI-E Risers $5 USD)  (Read 1712 times)
LTCXE.COM (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 01:40:31 PM

Can I pay in CDN$ since you're a .ca website and ship from Canada?  Is your usb fan made by the same factory as the arctic breeze?  Where did you specifically source the usb fan?  Can't find a similiar fan to compare specs and cost.

Thanks!

I apologize but at this time I only accept USD and Bitcoin payments. In the future, dual currency will be implemented. I can't comment that the fan is from the same factory as Arctic Breeze. It is only similar to the look but the specs are probably different.

I hope I have satisfied your questions

Thanks
VirosaGITS
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 03:18:05 AM

Hello, can i plug your sexy 1x to 16x usb in a 16x slot? Effectively rising a 16x slot? Just looking at the slots i don,t see why you could not plug that 1x in a 16x physically.
That way i would just buy 7 and not have to bother getting 16x-16x.

Can you confirm or deny?

P.S.: If you can stock more stuff, maybe stock stuff like crates, 16x 16x riser, power switch with led and affordable 8-16gb? (They're like 7 USD online free shipping) Tie wrap too, why not? Tongue

Those are the other things i'm buying that i cannot buy at your one stop shop Smiley

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█
              ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █▄   ▄

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
███████▄ ███▒▒███      ██▒▒█████       ▀█▄
 ███████ ▀█▒▒████     ▄█▒▒█████▀         ▀█ ▄  ▄▄
  ██████  ▌▀▀█████▄▄▄███████▀▀            ███▄███▌
 █████████  █████▀▀█▀▀██████▌             ██████▀
 ▀█████████ ███▄  ███   ▐███▌ ▄██       ▄█████▀
     ▀▀    ▀▀███████████████▄▄████▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀█████████▀▀█████████
███████ ▄▀▀         ▀▀▄ ███████
██████                   ██████
█████▌     ▄▄     ▄▄     ▐█████
█████     ████   ████     █████
█████      ▀▀     ▀▀      █████
█████▄   ▀▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
LTCXE.COM (OP)

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 03:25:48 AM

HI VirosaGITS

Yes, you can plug in x1 risers in your x16 slot. There are other people doing the same but of course you won't get the full power that the x16 will deliver.

Thanks for the suggestions, and I will try to stock more assortment such as x16 to x16 risers and power switches soon.

Thanks again
Jay
T-Bone-bitcoin

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:07:16 AM

Can I pay in CDN$ since you're a .ca website and ship from Canada?  Is your usb fan made by the same factory as the arctic breeze?  Where did you specifically source the usb fan?  Can't find a similiar fan to compare specs and cost.

Thanks!

I apologize but at this time I only accept USD and Bitcoin payments. In the future, dual currency will be implemented. I can't comment that the fan is from the same factory as Arctic Breeze. It is only similar to the look but the specs are probably different.

I hope I have satisfied your questions

Thanks

Just got the usb fan today.  It's totally different from the photo on your website.  Not similar in look at all.  This is a fact that could have been stated on your reply above.

The one shown on your website has a 7 rigid blades and the usb fans that I received are cheap 2 foam blade type which are popular on ebay, dx.com, merit line, etc which go for $2.50, compared to the $6.00 you are charging.  Not very happy about this.  If you accept return, I will be on the hook for shipping both ways with amounts to over the cost of the 3 fans that I bought from you guys.
T-Bone-bitcoin

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 03:54:55 AM

Website down for a while now.  Looks like these guys are out of business.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: