Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:57:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]💎Tip Blockchain💎 Mass adoption powered by Discovery on the Blockchain📱📱  (Read 3649 times)
Zistmine

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:33:04 PM

I think I have to invest in this project because the users of crypto currencies love this project. They want the mass adoption in crypto currency and this project is going to complete their wish through the platform they have explained that they will create for them.
It is right that mass adoption is the wish of the people who are in this field of crypto and it is also right that Tip blockchain project is going for completing this wish or we can say that they are going to create a place where people will try themselves to promote this field and to work for each other for giving success to each other.
If you are looking for mass adoption for the cryptocurrencies and want any mechanism for that then it is the place which will complete your this wish. I am waiting for this project to complete as soon as possible because I know it will bring more people to the crypto filed and it will bring those investors who do not know about crypto and are still investing in gold.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:37:56 PM

I think I have to invest in this project because the users of crypto currencies love this project. They want the mass adoption in crypto currency and this project is going to complete their wish through the platform they have explained that they will create for them.
It is right that mass adoption is the wish of the people who are in this field of crypto and it is also right that Tip blockchain project is going for completing this wish or we can say that they are going to create a place where people will try themselves to promote this field and to work for each other for giving success to each other.
If you are looking for mass adoption for the cryptocurrencies and want any mechanism for that then it is the place which will complete your this wish. I am waiting for this project to complete as soon as possible because I know it will bring more people to the crypto filed and it will bring those investors who do not know about crypto and are still investing in gold.
It is sure that those investors will know about it and they will come to adopt crypto for seeing the convenience because of TIP Blockchain. If they will come then the marketcap of crypto will increase to the sky. The price of all the coins will increase and the use of cryptocurrencies will spread to every field of life.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:45:11 PM

You will be lucky if you invest in this project. The demand of this project is very high the Pre sale brought a lot of investors which you missed but you still have a good time. You can invest in this project in the coming round and can get a good profit after the project start their product. After the launch of their product the demand of the coin will increase the value much high in the exchanges.

How can you assure such demand? Very difficult to trust a project nowadays. Mass adoption is really a big challenge in every project here.
4gu5dr4g0n

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:52:03 AM

A steady project and ready to compete with pre-existing project projects, the project has a very good concept and is full of mature strategies, a blockchain platform that TIP empowers the adoption of crypto currency masses, where the project can encourage crypto currency users massively , users can make real-world purchases with crypto currency, hopefully ICOnya can be as successful as expected, and many investors I join.
filisia

Activity: 249

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:54:02 AM

interesting concepts and promising projects, with a team that manages their experience will surely always strive for this project and will be able to achieve success.fun and success for this project.
BetaRing

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:05:43 PM

interesting concepts and promising projects, with a team that manages their experience will surely always strive for this project and will be able to achieve success.fun and success for this project.
I am also seeing this project very beneficial. I was not aware with this but I heard from a source that it is in the top 20 ICOs in the current time. I am sure that the future of this coin will bring much more for the cryptocommunity. I am keeping this project in my watch list and will get ready for involving in it after some more study about the details of the project.
Westant

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:09:30 PM

I am also seeing this project very beneficial. I was not aware with this but I heard from a source that it is in the top 20 ICOs in the current time. I am sure that the future of this coin will bring much more for the cryptocommunity. I am keeping this project in my watch list and will get ready for involving in it after some more study about the details of the project.
You are on the right place.
This project is really very beneficial for the future of cryptocurrencies. For more details I will recommend to read their whitepaper. You will get all the details on there. While if you need more explanation about the project then go to the reviews of the project on google. I will search some articles for you if you are interested to get from me.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:35:14 PM

It is really one of the best project of the current time. It is because of the features it provide to the crypto community. They have many things which is the demand of the current time seeing some hurdles in the path of crypto. If this project start their work then it will solve many problems to the crypto community.
Bikker

Activity: 111

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:48:18 PM

You will be lucky if you invest in this project. The demand of this project is very high the Pre sale brought a lot of investors which you missed but you still have a good time. You can invest in this project in the coming round and can get a good profit after the project start their product. After the launch of their product the demand of the coin will increase the value much high in the exchanges.
I think I miss the good time to invest as there was a time when they were giving 200% bonus on buying their tokens on their project. I would be very lucky if I would buy at that time on this project. Is it possible to get again a good bonus like that?
Westant

Activity: 355

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:51:05 PM

I think I miss the good time to invest as there was a time when they were giving 200% bonus on buying their tokens on their project. I would be very lucky if I would buy at that time on this project. Is it possible to get again a good bonus like that?
No you not miss the good time as it is also a good time. There is still a 50% discount in the price of this coin. If you will buy then after the end of ICO you will easily double your money which you will invest in this ICO now. Just prepare for this round which have 50% discount and enjoy your profit.
Alphagog

Activity: 316

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:20:05 PM

No you not miss the good time as it is also a good time. There is still a 50% discount in the price of this coin. If you will buy then after the end of ICO you will easily double your money which you will invest in this ICO now. Just prepare for this round which have 50% discount and enjoy your profit.
Yes even this time is the good time for investors. You keep patience. There are only 12 days remaining in the next round of ICO in which you will get 50% discount for your investment. Taking part in that round is also much more beneficial than any other investment. Get ready for investment and after 12 days invest in this ICO to get 50% discount.
Qatuca

Activity: 184

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:01:38 AM

Yes even this time is the good time for investors. You keep patience. There are only 12 days remaining in the next round of ICO in which you will get 50% discount for your investment. Taking part in that round is also much more beneficial than any other investment. Get ready for investment and after 12 days invest in this ICO to get 50% discount.
It worth to wait for these 12 days and to keep our money secure for investing in this project. I want to invest more money in this project and will invite investors to invest in it as this project is bringing a more beneficial tool for increasing the mass adoption in the blockchain. This is an easiest way to make a connection between the end users and the businesses within the blockchain field.
phamthithutrang

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:11:50 AM

With Tip Blockchain, users and businesses can register usernames which can then be searched and discovered by other users. They will then be able to transact in fast, easy and user-friendly ways.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:25:39 PM

With Tip Blockchain, users and businesses can register usernames which can then be searched and discovered by other users. They will then be able to transact in fast, easy and user-friendly ways.
Yes it will bring easy and user friendly ways for the users of bitcoin. and you know it is not just the demand of the users but those countries who are regulating bitcoin strictly also want to have this type of platform. You know when it will come in use then none of the country will worry about the use of bitcoin but they will prefer for the use of TIP blockchain.
Gryptog

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:04:47 PM

Yes it will bring easy and user friendly ways for the users of bitcoin. and you know it is not just the demand of the users but those countries who are regulating bitcoin strictly also want to have this type of platform. You know when it will come in use then none of the country will worry about the use of bitcoin but they will prefer for the use of TIP blockchain.
In the previous few months when there was fear that Korea will ban cryptocurrency but they said that they cannot ban but will regulate and in their regulation they demanded for a solution which the TIP blockchain is providing. They wanted for a way to deal in crypto with usernames and that is going to be available in TIP blockchain. It means that they will be in favor of this project.
Bikker

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:54:11 PM

In the previous few months when there was fear that Korea will ban cryptocurrency but they said that they cannot ban but will regulate and in their regulation they demanded for a solution which the TIP blockchain is providing. They wanted for a way to deal in crypto with usernames and that is going to be available in TIP blockchain. It means that they will be in favor of this project.
yes I remember when they ordered that the crypto users have to use their usernames in their transactions. Means they wanted for a transaction where instead of address there will be usernames. They will definitely like this project and in the future they will order to use TIP Blockchain in their country. It ensures the great demand of this project in those countries.
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:12:05 AM

Can any crypto be used for tipping or will there be a native token in this network and only that one can be transferred among users?

TIP is meant to be a payment system. The name has nothing to do with tipping/giving tips. We are creating an ecosystem where users can transact easily with each other and with businesses. Payments, peer-to-peer transfers, a social aspect and more will be possible on our platform. Our key distinguishing point is our Discovery aspect, which allows users to find each other, businesses and services on our network.

Understood that wrong then. I mean the name certainly suggests it has to do with tipping Smiley users can only find each other if everyone applies loose privacy settings or if they share data with each other in advance of a transaction? If they share it in advance though that is quite the same as using another network isn't it?

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Bikker

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:40:19 AM

Can any crypto be used for tipping or will there be a native token in this network and only that one can be transferred among users?

TIP is meant to be a payment system. The name has nothing to do with tipping/giving tips. We are creating an ecosystem where users can transact easily with each other and with businesses. Payments, peer-to-peer transfers, a social aspect and more will be possible on our platform. Our key distinguishing point is our Discovery aspect, which allows users to find each other, businesses and services on our network.

Understood that wrong then. I mean the name certainly suggests it has to do with tipping Smiley users can only find each other if everyone applies loose privacy settings or if they share data with each other in advance of a transaction? If they share it in advance though that is quite the same as using another network isn't it?
Just think about this forum here everyone is trying to make their username as more famous because they want to make themselves as the famous and trusted person to give their service and to start their business with full trust. In the same way people at there will want to join and will make their username to give service and support to the community.
pimbie

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:07:49 PM

Just think about this forum here everyone is trying to make their username as more famous because they want to make themselves as the famous and trusted person to give their service and to start their business with full trust. In the same way people at there will want to join and will make their username to give service and support to the community.
Up to which I got it is confirmed that people like to show and make their identity in the places where businesses need trust. Here people will like to have their identity to make their businesses. They will be there for their businesses and for their other services which they want to give to earn profit.
BetaRing

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:59:11 PM

Up to which I got it is confirmed that people like to show and make their identity in the places where businesses need trust. Here people will like to have their identity to make their businesses. They will be there for their businesses and for their other services which they want to give to earn profit.
The governments which want regulation also want to see this technology in the crypto currencies. So they will order all of their users to use this project. I think this project is more better to join rather than a ban or any other restriction. Suppose if it is banned in Bangladesh then when they will see this project then the government will allow them to use crypto under this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: