Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:12:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]💎Tip Blockchain💎 Mass adoption powered by Discovery on the Blockchain📱📱  (Read 3649 times)
Zistmine

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:43:31 PM

I am lucky that I got some BTC from my another investment and I invested before the end of this round where we can get 50% discount. Now only 3 hours are remaining in this round with 50% discount if anyone want to invest then they will get a good opportunity for future profit.
A few hours are remaining in this round. Lucky people have already invested in this project and got their discount. The new one who are not aware with this project may be remaining. We have to promote this project with our friends and family to aware them about that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gimbo

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:18:16 PM

I am lucky that I got some BTC from my another investment and I invested before the end of this round where we can get 50% discount. Now only 3 hours are remaining in this round with 50% discount if anyone want to invest then they will get a good opportunity for future profit.
A few hours are remaining in this round. Lucky people have already invested in this project and got their discount. The new one who are not aware with this project may be remaining. We have to promote this project with our friends and family to aware them about that.
There are still two hours in the 50% discount of the project. I often like to invest in projects which have that much discount because we do not face any lose in the exchanges when the coin is listed and the price do not rise as we get the profit because of that discount.
Anycrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:44:04 AM

I think the project will be able to attract a lot of users,because they offer us a fairly popular idea in the modern community.Tip Blockchain, a worthy candidate who aims to solve very important tasks in the field of crypto world.
Westant

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:24:16 PM

On their twitter page they announced their ICO being started with 30% discount in the first week. announcement link https://twitter.com/TipBlockchain/status/1020684175983235072
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:39:46 PM

On their twitter page they announced their ICO being started with 30% discount in the first week. announcement link https://twitter.com/TipBlockchain/status/1020684175983235072

The planner of the project is amazing. They are giving another opportunity to the investors with a good discount. This week is the best time to invest in this project if anyone is new to this project or if anyone have more money and want to invest again.
Zistmine

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:46:18 PM

I wish this idea gets a great success! Certain plan, engaging website, wondrous vision.
The vision and the plan of the project is really appreciable. It is an idea which was the demand of the day and no one knew that how to fulfill this demand. Then with TIP blockchain we got the planner and the developers are working to present this project to us to fulfill the demand of that vision.
Gryptog

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:59:05 PM

I wish this idea gets a great success! Certain plan, engaging website, wondrous vision.
The vision and the plan of the project is really appreciable. It is an idea which was the demand of the day and no one knew that how to fulfill this demand. Then with TIP blockchain we got the planner and the developers are working to present this project to us to fulfill the demand of that vision.
That is the talent of the team members of the project and the intelligence of the CEO of the project who thought for such a complicated project and they start their work on this project and now they are in the way to prepare the wallet app. This will bring the community of blockchain to one place and will interconnect all of them.
Gimbo

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:05:40 PM

Thanks for sharing it here with us. On the website they have not updated. I was confused but after seeing that news, I went and checked the investment and it worked better. We have to promote it well everywhere so that the ICO is completed sooner.
Zimco

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:14:52 PM

Thanks for sharing it here with us. On the website they have not updated. I was confused but after seeing that news, I went and checked the investment and it worked better. We have to promote it well everywhere so that the ICO is completed sooner.
Join their Telegram website. They are updating their members 24 hours of the day with new updates. If you are the investors of the project then it is important that you will be there because there are any more great news coming in the way which you do not have to miss.
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:35:36 PM

Join their Telegram website. They are updating their members 24 hours of the day with new updates. If you are the investors of the project then it is important that you will be there because there are any more great news coming in the way which you do not have to miss.
I am also on their telegram channel and I am getting all the updates. Joining their telegram is important as you will know that what is going in the project and you will know the best time to enter in any project.
Nago

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:58:30 PM

Hi, guys. You require to append token details to permit participants to join the business.
I think all the details about the token and token sale are available on their website. They also have all the details on their whitepaper. I think if you went through them then you will find all about the project and will involve in the business.
cryptonis33

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 06:09:30 PM

Tip Network provides end-to-end solutions that connect businesses with their customers,and end users to other users. Our solution provides user-friendly usernames that are easy to remember,and discovery, that makes it easy to find other users.
https://www.trackico.io/ico/tip-blockchain/
Westant

Activity: 355

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:06:18 PM

Tip Network provides end-to-end solutions that connect businesses with their customers,and end users to other users. Our solution provides user-friendly usernames that are easy to remember,and discovery, that makes it easy to find other users.
This tool will help a lot for the business to reach to their customers easily. The end users will not find it hard for themselves if they get connected with them via this system. The project has a bright future and will be the best project of the current time.
Gimbo

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:33:56 PM

This tool will help a lot for the business to reach to their customers easily. The end users will not find it hard for themselves if they get connected with them via this system. The project has a bright future and will be the best project of the current time.
Yes the system of usernames will bring many people in the crypto community to one place. The users will have their identification name and with that name people will find it easy to connect with other members. They will also find their friends and family on that platform and will share their balance easily.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:44:16 PM

Yes the system of usernames will bring many people in the crypto community to one place. The users will have their identification name and with that name people will find it easy to connect with other members. They will also find their friends and family on that platform and will share their balance easily.
I myself need this project a lot as I want to know about other crypto users and want to interact with them to know if there are someone from my friends and family as with that I will share my ideas with them and will know about their ideas.
Nago

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:54:15 PM

I myself need this project a lot as I want to know about other crypto users and want to interact with them to know if there are someone from my friends and family as with that I will share my ideas with them and will know about their ideas.
You are thinking correctly. When this project is completed and the wallet app is reached to us then we will be able to contact to all of the users who will adopt this application. We will then know about our relatives who are in the crypto. We can then easily use the cryptocurrencies among our local areas.
Hutalar

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:09:44 PM

The plan is very good and if you actually thrive in realizing your plans, then I think it will be good.
The developers are here for realizing the plan for which they are doing the ICO. The ICO is going very well and the developers are ready to work for the project to complete. I am sure that sooner we will see the app on the google store.
Alphagog

Activity: 316

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:48:36 PM

The plan is very good and if you actually thrive in realizing your plans, then I think it will be good.
The developers are here for realizing the plan for which they are doing the ICO. The ICO is going very well and the developers are ready to work for the project to complete. I am sure that sooner we will see the app on the google store.
There is really the need of this app to come. The project is going very successful The team of the project are very confident with the success of it and because of their confidence there is a huge crowd around them waiting for the completion. The team of the project are the best team they know all how to give success to the project. They are those type of people who continue their struggle for the life time for their project.
Zimco

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:00:00 PM

There is really the need of this app to come. The project is going very successful The team of the project are very confident with the success of it and because of their confidence there is a huge crowd around them waiting for the completion. The team of the project are the best team they know all how to give success to the project. They are those type of people who continue their struggle for the life time for their project.
There is a huge demand of the project and the developers are ready with their product to publish when the ICO is completed. Do not worry about it. Just wait for a little more and try to work for the success of the ICO. We will get the wallet sooner.
Zistmine

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:14:54 PM

On the website it is not updated that there is 30% discount going on. Can I know how to find the details of ongoing sale?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: