Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:37:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]💎Tip Blockchain💎 Mass adoption powered by Discovery on the Blockchain📱📱  (Read 3649 times)
Alphagog

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:17:27 PM

Only 4 days and 3 hours are remaining in the 20% discount of this project ICO. For the experts it is a high recommended project.
Good job to inform the community at here about the timing of the ICO and the remaining time in the ICO. There are 4 days in that days we can manage for some money to invest in this project. There are still many people who are not aware of this project. We need to promote the project to them so that they take the advantage of such a high potential project.
yes we have to help the other marketers and the team members of the project to promote it. It will give a stronger base to the project. If we all will promote it then it is possible that the project get more investors in the ICO period and when more investors will come then they will also promote the project and with that the struggle will continue.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:49:16 PM

Only 4 days and 3 hours are remaining in the 20% discount of this project ICO. For the experts it is a high recommended project.
Good job to inform the community at here about the timing of the ICO and the remaining time in the ICO. There are 4 days in that days we can manage for some money to invest in this project. There are still many people who are not aware of this project. We need to promote the project to them so that they take the advantage of such a high potential project.
yes we have to help the other marketers and the team members of the project to promote it. It will give a stronger base to the project. If we all will promote it then it is possible that the project get more investors in the ICO period and when more investors will come then they will also promote the project and with that the struggle will continue.
Promoting this is a good idea as when we will promote this project then we our self will get the benefit because those coins get more value in the market which have more marketing and which have more community than other. The more community will increase the marketcap of the project.
Qatuca

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:07:37 PM

Promoting this is a good idea as when we will promote this project then we our self will get the benefit because those coins get more value in the market which have more marketing and which have more community than other. The more community will increase the marketcap of the project.
All of those who will know about this project will promote it as they all will get benefit with this project. The benefit is not only that it will increase the marketcap of the coin on which it is relying but it will increase the marketcap of other cryptocurrencies because this project will bring a system which will make more convenience in the processes of cryptocurrency transactions and in dealings.
Bikker

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:28:23 PM

All of those who will know about this project will promote it as they all will get benefit with this project. The benefit is not only that it will increase the marketcap of the coin on which it is relying but it will increase the marketcap of other cryptocurrencies because this project will bring a system which will make more convenience in the processes of cryptocurrency transactions and in dealings.
That is right. In real this project aim for the mass adoption of the crypto currencies. The app is designed to make all of the problems solved which the crypto community is facing in the mass adoption. This app will be a main hub for the crypto community they all will be at that place and they all will make the community of TIP blockchain a beneficial community for the crypto world.
Westant

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:52:03 PM

That is right. In real this project aim for the mass adoption of the crypto currencies. The app is designed to make all of the problems solved which the crypto community is facing in the mass adoption. This app will be a main hub for the crypto community they all will be at that place and they all will make the community of TIP blockchain a beneficial community for the crypto world.
We will be lucky when this project will come live with their product after the end of their ICO, because this will give a new life to the crypto users and will give a new wave to the usage of cryptocurrencies. I am sure after that the price of all of the coins supported at this app will be higher in value.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:57:43 PM

We will be lucky when this project will come live with their product after the end of their ICO, because this will give a new life to the crypto users and will give a new wave to the usage of cryptocurrencies. I am sure after that the price of all of the coins supported at this app will be higher in value.
yes the benefits of this projects are very high as it will make a path for the merchants to get the access to the community and to get sale for their products. They will be in touch at that community and will get the clients all the time. The users will also find the easiest way to use their money in the form of cryptocurrency and will not need for them to convert to fiat for its use.
Zistmine

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:04:46 PM

yes the benefits of this projects are very high as it will make a path for the merchants to get the access to the community and to get sale for their products. They will be in touch at that community and will get the clients all the time. The users will also find the easiest way to use their money in the form of cryptocurrency and will not need for them to convert to fiat for its use.
I am also have the problems for cashing out my money each time for buying goods for my daily need. I do not know much about merchants who are in my place and who accept cryptocurrency. So when this app will come then I will know about these people in my place and I will not need to convert my bitcoin to cash each time and I will use the cryptocurrencies directly.
Gimbo

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:14:37 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2018, 10:56:05 PM by Gimbo

I am also have the problems for cashing out my money each time for buying goods for my daily need. I do not know much about merchants who are in my place and who accept cryptocurrency. So when this app will come then I will know about these people in my place and I will not need to convert my bitcoin to cash each time and I will use the cryptocurrencies directly.
That is a good point that after adopting this platform we will not need to exchange our coins to fiat for the usage of it. We will use our coins directly. It will make my life more convenient as it take some time and some fees for the exchange of our coins which will be deducted.
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:58:10 PM

That is a good point that after adopting this platform we will not need to exchange our coins to fiat for the usage of it. We will use our coins directly. It will make my life more convenient as it take some time and some fees for the exchange of our coins which will be deducted.
I have the problem with the withdrawal timing on my bank account. When it take time then it feels like I do not have money besides thousands in crypto. I want this to come as I will be able to use the coins easily on the app of TIP Blockchain. When this will come then I will invite my local merchants to this platform to give their service. I hope they will then adopt crypto for their businesses.
Bikker

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:05:36 PM

I have the problem with the withdrawal timing on my bank account. When it take time then it feels like I do not have money besides thousands in crypto. I want this to come as I will be able to use the coins easily on the app of TIP Blockchain. When this will come then I will invite my local merchants to this platform to give their service. I hope they will then adopt crypto for their businesses.
In some countries it take more than a week for the money to come to your country bank when the exchange is not from your own country. Like in my country my money take around 10 days when the money come from the exchange to my bank account. It has a bigger problem for me.
bongbong2014

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:27:35 AM

Both public and private data will be supported, so users and businesses can choose to hide their data so it’s not discoverable.In a technical sense, the core of the Tip platform is information and the discovery of this information by apps.
cryptonis33

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 07:29:54 AM

The platform is user-friendly as it  enables the users to create user-friendly smart  addresses and names which are easy to remember  and are human readable and through discovery the users are able to easily find each other.
https://icoholder.com/en/tip-blockchain-22088
rizkyalhabsy

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:23:30 PM

I hope more of this project we support TIP in project.
LIKE this project is very promising goodluck team
we support u nice team
cryptonis33

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 10:20:21 AM

Transactions on the Tip blockchain are any write operations that can be specified in the Tip protocol.Tip blockchain nodes (nodes) are responsible for processing transactions and propagating them to other nodes on the network.
https://tipblockchain.io
thaidinh2849

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:42:50 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2018, 11:03:40 AM by thaidinh2849

With Tip Blockchain, users and businesses can register usernames which can then be searched and discovered by other users.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:47:10 PM

Both public and private data will be supported, so users and businesses can choose to hide their data so it’s not discoverable.In a technical sense, the core of the Tip platform is information and the discovery of this information by apps.
Yes the data will have both the features. Many personal deal will be hidden and many deal and data which need to be open in public will be shown. For example for many businesses people like to show their transactions to show their legitimacy and their trust.
BetaRing

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:17:12 PM

Your project Tip Blockchain was listed on CryptoKrunch.io!

Follow https://cryptokrunch.io/en/ico/TipBlockchain to check it.

Please contact us if any ICO information is missing or incorrect.

https://a.radikal.ru/a39/1807/64/569c846cf5c8.jpg
Thank you for adding this project to your website. We like to have your support as it will increase the awareness of the project among the more crypto communities. As different people have their different choice for searching for the ICO if they will find a specific project on different places then they will take interest in that project.
Dupreme

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:30:16 PM

Transactions on the Tip blockchain are any write operations that can be specified in the Tip protocol.Tip blockchain nodes (nodes) are responsible for processing transactions and propagating them to other nodes on the network.
That make the project more decentralized which will increase the users of that project. It will be the cause of the mass adoption of the project and which in return will give benefit to the crypto community and will increase the adoption of crypto currencies.
cryptonis33

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 08:43:50 AM

A core component of the Tip solution is the Tip blockchain.Tip blockchain will have features which enable discovery on the blockchain. Building a blockchain with these advanced features would take a significant amount of time.
littlemark

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:04:26 AM

With Tip Blockchain, users and businesses can register usernames which can then be searched and discovered by other users.

They will then be able to transact in fast, easy and user-friendly ways.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: