Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:25:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]💎Tip Blockchain💎 Mass adoption powered by Discovery on the Blockchain📱📱  (Read 3649 times)
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:08:58 PM

TIP features the first indexed and searchable blockchain, allowing attaching data to transactions and accounts; usernames as addresses; search and find others by usernames; and a cryptocurrency point of sale system for businesses.
https://foundico.com/ico/tip-blockchain.html
If this system cam into being then the scammers will not be able to scam anyone with addresses and people will rely on the platform because they will know the person to whom they will send the money.
Yes I saw that the scammers often alternate the address with some virus which replace the copied address to the clipboard to their own and they steal the money from the sender. This will now not be a problem as they will send within the platform and will send directly to the person username.
Many people also lose their money because of sending coins to a wrong address as it is hard to recognize any address. But now with Tip blockchain they will not lose their money by doing that mistake. They will search for the username on the platform and will send their coins to that.
yes in this project when they will launch their product, I mean their app, then we will find it more easy to send and receive our coins. The merchants will also be satisfied with the usage of the crypto currencies as they will then do not worry for the double spending or any other scam
I was also thinking that double spending will not be a problem in this app. If this will happen then a bigger issue will be solved. Merchants and local shops will not deny to use the coins of crypto because of the fear of double spending.
Yes whenever it often came to the idea for the adoption is needed then there was felt a hurdle of time delay in confirmation and the issue of double spending. I am sure that these issues will not be in this wallet and merchants will happily adopt the cryptocurrencies available with tip blockchain.
With these solutions, it is clear that along with all other merchants, local shop keepers will also like to use tip blockchain to accept crypto currencies in their shop. They will bring a new way of payment for them and this will solve the problem of withdrawal to cash for the crypto users.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zistmine

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:12:43 PM

With these solutions, it is clear that along with all other merchants, local shop keepers will also like to use tip blockchain to accept crypto currencies in their shop. They will bring a new way of payment for them and this will solve the problem of withdrawal to cash for the crypto users.
I am a crypto user and I am facing many problems when I will withdraw my coins to cash when I need cash for spending them on my expenditures. I am searching for many service providers which will make my this hurdle to solve and I will use my coins directly. But I am feeling it very hard to find those who accept crypto in my area and not many of them advertise.
Hamaber

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:15:04 PM

I am a crypto user and I am facing many problems when I will withdraw my coins to cash when I need cash for spending them on my expenditures. I am searching for many service providers which will make my this hurdle to solve and I will use my coins directly. But I am feeling it very hard to find those who accept crypto in my area and not many of them advertise.
If you want the convenient for the usage of your coins directly to merchants then support this project because this project will give you the place where you will not find it hard to search for the merchants and service providers in your local area to accept cryptocurrencies.
tamsyho2

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:50:31 PM

I think the project will be able to attract a lot of users,because they offer us a fairly popular idea in the modern community.Tip Blockchain, a worthy candidate who aims to solve very important tasks in the field of crypto world.
cj_tip

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:36:31 AM

Very fashionable project, you walk on the right road, do you have any other reward plan besides signature plan, and what's the progress of your exchange?COINS are valuable only in circulation

IDEX and Bancor so far. 
cj_tip

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:38:11 AM

Nice tracking site. But the information is either too much or too little. Also the UI doesn't look great at least to me. Either the UI has to be enhanced to users needs to get used to it.Keep track of your progress

This: https://discover.tipblockchain.io/ is just the demo app.  Official app launch is later this year - based on the roadmap it will be around November.  It's a work in progress.  Definitely will see many updates and many upgrades.
Alphagog

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:42:42 PM

Very fashionable project, you walk on the right road, do you have any other reward plan besides signature plan, and what's the progress of your exchange?COINS are valuable only in circulation

IDEX and Bancor so far. 

Nice to hear that, we are happy with the progress of this project and it is nice to hear that you have even on bancor which will bring much more traders to the coin and the value of the coin will rise to the sky.
Westant

Activity: 355

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:44:17 PM

IDEX and Bancor so far. 

Nice to hear that, we are happy with the progress of this project and it is nice to hear that you have even on bancor which will bring much more traders to the coin and the value of the coin will rise to the sky.
Yes that exchanges are much better for the first step and after that we hope that the coin will continue to more exchanges to be listed. I am also happy that from the start the coin is listed to the exchanges and the developers are not inactive from that aspect as some many projects cannot list their coin easily.
Alphagog

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:45:53 PM

IDEX and Bancor so far. 

Yes that exchanges are much better for the first step and after that we hope that the coin will continue to more exchanges to be listed. I am also happy that from the start the coin is listed to the exchanges and the developers are not inactive from that aspect as some many projects cannot list their coin easily.
Actually the developers of this project are very brilliant and they know that how to give success to their project. They know that when they will list the coin to best exchanges then more people will put their money in this coin and they will not only be the investors to the coin but they will also become the part of the community and they will try to learn that what is this coin for and they will join the platform.
Westant

Activity: 355

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:47:05 PM

IDEX and Bancor so far. 

Actually the developers of this project are very brilliant and they know that how to give success to their project. They know that when they will list the coin to best exchanges then more people will put their money in this coin and they will not only be the investors to the coin but they will also become the part of the community and they will try to learn that what is this coin for and they will join the platform.
Yeah that is the great point. Now I know that the listing process is also a process of advertisement and it will play a vital role in order to bring all of the crypto users to the platform to join it and to start working with crypto in this app.
Hamaber

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:48:56 PM

do you have any sealed partnership on this project? or even positive feedback from your potential partners?
though you still have a lot to improve on your website, at least you have your whitepaper that we can read atm
For knowing about the partnership you can visit their website and to their whitepaper, I hope you will find your answer there and will be satisfied.
By the way this is a type of project which will attract all of the crypto users to get partnership with it and will boom in the market.
Zistmine

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:53:15 PM

IDEX and Bancor so far. 

I am happy to hear about that, I am the member of bancor exchange and that is great news for me that from the first listing it will be available on my exchange. I hope the trading will be very interesting for me in this coin.
Alphagog

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:54:45 PM

IDEX and Bancor so far. 

I am happy to hear about that, I am the member of bancor exchange and that is great news for me that from the first listing it will be available on my exchange. I hope the trading will be very interesting for me in this coin.
The trading of the coin will be really interesting but we have to hold the coin of this project because the price of the coin will increase from day to day as the user of the project will increase when anyone will hear about this app. That is a great tool for all of us who are in the crypto field.
Gryptog

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:00:45 PM

IDEX and Bancor so far. 

The trading of the coin will be really interesting but we have to hold the coin of this project because the price of the coin will increase from day to day as the user of the project will increase when anyone will hear about this app. That is a great tool for all of us who are in the crypto field.
Holding this coin for longer time is a very nice idea, if anyone will not hold the coin for longer time will lose their profit in the future as we all know that in the future the value of the coin will increase as in the future more people will come to invest their money in this project.
Gimbo

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:07:26 PM

IDEX and Bancor so far. 

Holding this coin for longer time is a very nice idea, if anyone will not hold the coin for longer time will lose their profit in the future as we all know that in the future the value of the coin will increase as in the future more people will come to invest their money in this project.
I am also in the favor is this project and want to hold the coin for longer time as this is the start of the project and in the start the value will be the same which is in the ICO but in the future the value of the coin will be very higher because of the more money coming to be invested in this project.
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:11:20 PM

Nice tracking site. But the information is either too much or too little. Also the UI doesn't look great at least to me. Either the UI has to be enhanced to users needs to get used to it.Keep track of your progress

This: https://discover.tipblockchain.io/ is just the demo app.  Official app launch is later this year - based on the roadmap it will be around November.  It's a work in progress.  Definitely will see many updates and many upgrades.
The demo is working great, I was expecting the same thing and it is designed as mentioned in the whitepaper and the description of the project. People are already very impatient for to join this app and they are coming to create their accounts and reserve their usernames. It shows that it will be the top 1 platform for the crypto users.
Qatuca

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:14:59 PM

The demo is working great, I was expecting the same thing and it is designed as mentioned in the whitepaper and the description of the project. People are already very impatient for to join this app and they are coming to create their accounts and reserve their usernames. It shows that it will be the top 1 platform for the crypto users.
Yes that will really be the top 1 platform of the crypto community. It is right that we like to reserve our usernames in the project because after that it will be hard to get a nice username because the rush will be very higher on this project.
Bikker

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:18:36 PM

Yes that will really be the top 1 platform of the crypto community. It is right that we like to reserve our usernames in the project because after that it will be hard to get a nice username because the rush will be very higher on this project.
Yes on the first day when they opened the registrations there were hundreds of people who registered and reserved their usernames so now think that how much will be them till now and just think when the coin will be launched on exchanges to more people and to those who are just the traders and users of crypto, they all will make the platform rich with the community.
Lagermood

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:24:06 PM

Howe much are the chances for this project to list their coin on binance and bittrex and okex? Will they get in there easily or will we have to wait for longer like in other projects we do?
Alphagog

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:28:25 PM

Howe much are the chances for this project to list their coin on binance and bittrex and okex? Will they get in there easily or will we have to wait for longer like in other projects we do?
You do not know that how much is this project beneficial for the crypto community and you do not know that how much is the demand of this platform in the crypto community that is why you are asking that question. Delay face only those projects which do not have any solid platform for their project and do not have any good community.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: