Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:39:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]💎Tip Blockchain💎 Mass adoption powered by Discovery on the Blockchain📱📱  (Read 3649 times)
Qatuca

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:43:38 PM

Does anyone know how well the project fees went? I liked their idea. But there is high competition in this area. The team has a lot of strength and desire to work. I hope that will be enough. ICO ends in 2 days, is that right?
The fees are not higher for the investment in this project. While the profit from this project looks very promising and very high in the coming future. Just invest in this project and keep your coins for a longer time to get your money multiplied.
Yes we are seeing the project of this project very better. The future of the project will make us millionaire when we will invest in this project because this project will be used on a wide range in the crypto community. The use of the project will increase the community of the project and the community will support the project to increase the value of the coin.
The community of the project will also support the project to bring more users to the network and if there will be more users on Tip Blockchain then we will feel more convenience in the use of it as we will find more people on that platform and we will have more options for our businesses and for our dealings etc.
Yes the support of this project is required to bring more and more people to this platform as in this case we will also see people from our own place when it will be more famous in our area. This will benefit us from the local dealings with crypto if the project get success to bring people from all the portions from the world.
For bringing the people from our local areas it is required that we promote this project in our local area.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bikker

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:45:30 PM

Does anyone know how well the project fees went? I liked their idea. But there is high competition in this area. The team has a lot of strength and desire to work. I hope that will be enough. ICO ends in 2 days, is that right?
The fees are not higher for the investment in this project. While the profit from this project looks very promising and very high in the coming future. Just invest in this project and keep your coins for a longer time to get your money multiplied.
Yes we are seeing the project of this project very better. The future of the project will make us millionaire when we will invest in this project because this project will be used on a wide range in the crypto community. The use of the project will increase the community of the project and the community will support the project to increase the value of the coin.
The community of the project will also support the project to bring more users to the network and if there will be more users on Tip Blockchain then we will feel more convenience in the use of it as we will find more people on that platform and we will have more options for our businesses and for our dealings etc.
Yes the support of this project is required to bring more and more people to this platform as in this case we will also see people from our own place when it will be more famous in our area. This will benefit us from the local dealings with crypto if the project get success to bring people from all the portions from the world.
For bringing the people from our local areas it is required that we promote this project in our local area.
Yes it is needed that we promote the project in our local regions in order to make them available on this app, as if they will be there then we will do buy and sale in locals using the crypto currencies. We will not need to convert the coins to cash for any local use of our money.
BetaRing

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:52:28 PM

Yes it is needed that we promote the project in our local regions in order to make them available on this app, as if they will be there then we will do buy and sale in locals using the crypto currencies. We will not need to convert the coins to cash for any local use of our money.
Promoting this project in the people around us will benefit us a lot than any other person. We will make a platform for convenience with this support if we give it to the project. We will bring many people to this project which will give us the benefit in the crypto community with our coins.
Westant

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:54:32 PM

Promoting this project in the people around us will benefit us a lot than any other person. We will make a platform for convenience with this support if we give it to the project. We will bring many people to this project which will give us the benefit in the crypto community with our coins.
You people have a nice idea, we really need to bring the people around us to this project as we will get more benefit from them it will make a path for us to do dealings in our local area with crypto currencies and we will not face any hurdles in our local area for the using of our coins.
Gryptog

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:55:50 PM

You people have a nice idea, we really need to bring the people around us to this project as we will get more benefit from them it will make a path for us to do dealings in our local area with crypto currencies and we will not face any hurdles in our local area for the using of our coins.
In this matter it is important that we people take the start from today to explain to our family members and to our friends about this project.
Lagermood

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:59:37 PM

In this matter it is important that we people take the start from today to explain to our family members and to our friends about this project.
But what for those people who do not know that who are in the crypto in our area. I often do not know people around me that they are using the blockchain or not. So how will I promote it in my place?
Alphagog

Activity: 316

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:18:50 AM

But what for those people who do not know that who are in the crypto in our area. I often do not know people around me that they are using the blockchain or not. So how will I promote it in my place?
Everyone love blockchain and everyone who hear about it adopt it and people often do not know that who is in it in their own local area, but you will know after discussion. Try to tell your relatives and your friends about it and if they will be in then will tell you too and if they are new then they will also join.
Westant

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:40:09 AM

Everyone love blockchain and everyone who hear about it adopt it and people often do not know that who is in it in their own local area, but you will know after discussion. Try to tell your relatives and your friends about it and if they will be in then will tell you too and if they are new then they will also join.
Yes first of all it is important to tell the people around us about the crypto community and about the blockchain as when more people will be there in this community from your area then you will get more benefit as you will be able to use your coins directly in your area and after that invite them to this platform.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:15:41 AM

Yes first of all it is important to tell the people around us about the crypto community and about the blockchain as when more people will be there in this community from your area then you will get more benefit as you will be able to use your coins directly in your area and after that invite them to this platform.
Agree with you, and in this way we will be able to bring them to Tip Blockchain and will find them on the platform and will do any deal with them.
Zistmine

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:21:46 AM

Agree with you, and in this way we will be able to bring them to Tip Blockchain and will find them on the platform and will do any deal with them.
If we continue like that then we will be able to guide our local merchants to use the Tip Blockchain for their services. If they will adopt the Tip Blockchain then we will be able to buy goods for our daily needs from these local merchants with our coins and that will be our success point.
Gryptog

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:26:13 AM

If we continue like that then we will be able to guide our local merchants to use the Tip Blockchain for their services. If they will adopt the Tip Blockchain then we will be able to buy goods for our daily needs from these local merchants with our coins and that will be our success point.
It may be a little hard for us to guide and train our local merchants to use this platform for their businesses but we have to work hard and have to achieve that point to get the success in the crypto field and to give more support to the crypto community.
Gimbo

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:32:52 AM

It may be a little hard for us to guide and train our local merchants to use this platform for their businesses but we have to work hard and have to achieve that point to get the success in the crypto field and to give more support to the crypto community.
especially for those it will be hard who will guide the merchants who are not aware with the crypto community while those who know that what is the crypto and what is blockchain they will easily accept it and will start their business on Tip Blockchain.
Zimco

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:36:17 AM

especially for those it will be hard who will guide the merchants who are not aware with the crypto community while those who know that what is the crypto and what is blockchain they will easily accept it and will start their business on Tip Blockchain.
I think it is not hard to teach them about any thing, it is right that those who are aware with blockchain will readily accept it while those who are not aware will also learn easily as there is not any thing hard to learn this technology.
Nago

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:34:50 AM

I think it is not hard to teach them about any thing, it is right that those who are aware with blockchain will readily accept it while those who are not aware will also learn easily as there is not any thing hard to learn this technology.
Yes the blockchain technology is very beneficial and very easy to adopt they will not deny to adopt the blockchain technology for themselves, They will easily adopt the crypto technology for their dealings to give their services and to accept the coins of us.
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:45:36 AM

Yes the blockchain technology is very beneficial and very easy to adopt they will not deny to adopt the blockchain technology for themselves, They will easily adopt the crypto technology for their dealings to give their services and to accept the coins of us.
I tried this  and I got the success in explaining to people about this technology so it is not hard to teach to people we have to tell them about blockchain and have to invite them to this platform to adopt the Tip Blockchain if they will adopt then we will buy goods from them.
Qatuca

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:35:33 PM

Coin Dev/Admin please apply to SatoExchange. Its free to list coin there. Read below info

Dear Members And General Public,
We have all put our best to making SatoExchange the best exchange of the people, for the traders.
We respect the opinion and interests of members and we have decided we will take time to list your favorite tokens on the exchange freely.

Free Coin/Token Listing
We have released the coin listing and voting system.
This system provides registered SatoExchange members with ability to list as many as possible of their favorite tokens/coins.
All coins listed will now be voted for in a month and the top currencies with highest votes will be listed on our markets after at the end of the month.
Top 5 currencies will be listed at the end of each month until this campaign is terminated or put to pause.

How To List Your Token
Simply login to your account and click on the VOTE NEW COINS
On the VOTE NEW COINS page, click on Add new coin for listing

Supply the coin/token information to the best of your knowledge
Click Submit

Pls note: Your submission will be reviewed and approved or otherwise disapproved by our team.

How To Vote Your Favorite Token
Simply login to your account and click on the VOTE NEW COINS
Search for your desired coin/token on the list.
Click on the Vote button next to the token you want to vote
Pls note: You have maximum of 5 votes to cast per month. You can cast all your votes for just 1 token or multiple. It's just your decision.

Voting And Listing Eligibility Criteria
To avoid spam votes we have ensured individuals must be registered, must have at least one deposit and must have made at least one trade in any of our markets to be able to place votes and add coins to the vote list. Each user can vote up to 5 times monthly.

Direct Listing
If you want your coin/token to be directly listed without the voting structure please contact our Support Team

Disclaimer
Please note that SatoExchange retains the right to adjust any of the details stated here at any time and you will be duly notified.

More info at reddit @ https://www.reddit.com/r/Satoexchange/
Is there any fees for giving vote to the coins listed for the contest or it is free to vote to any coins which are listed with you for the contest.
Alphagog

Activity: 316

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:41:07 AM

It is called the success that exchanges come from themselves to offer the project to list the coin for the developers. I congratulate the team members and the community of the project that they got the success.
Westant

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:47:44 AM

It is called the success that exchanges come from themselves to offer the project to list the coin for the developers. I congratulate the team members and the community of the project that they got the success.
Yes they know that this project has a bigger community from the beginning and that community if came to any exchange from the beginning then the exchange will earn a good profit from their trade. They know the success of the project that is why they are coming to them to list the coin.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:56:00 AM

Yes they know that this project has a bigger community from the beginning and that community if came to any exchange from the beginning then the exchange will earn a good profit from their trade. They know the success of the project that is why they are coming to them to list the coin.
Actually the are sure that this platform is the more beneficial platform for the crypto community and they are sure that they all will join Tip Blockchain so they know it will be one of the biggest platform in the crypto community and they want the host of that coin for the exchange.
Zistmine

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:05:55 AM

Actually the are sure that this platform is the more beneficial platform for the crypto community and they are sure that they all will join Tip Blockchain so they know it will be one of the biggest platform in the crypto community and they want the host of that coin for the exchange.
They saw the hard work and struggle of the team members at the time of their ICO and that was all the progress to the success and that is why they are sure about their success and they want to get all of the community to their exchange which will boom up their business.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: