Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:34:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]💎Tip Blockchain💎 Mass adoption powered by Discovery on the Blockchain📱📱  (Read 3649 times)
cryptonis33

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 02:18:54 PM

The Tip Blockchain will use a delegated proof of stake (DPOS) consensus mechanism for securing the network and generating new blocks. In DPOS, a select number of delegates are elected and have the responsibility of securing the network. These delegates run trusted nodes which are responsible for confirming transactions.
https://tipblockchain.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Roocky

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:44:04 PM

The Tip Blockchain will use a delegated proof of stake (DPOS) consensus mechanism for securing the network and generating new blocks. In DPOS, a select number of delegates are elected and have the responsibility of securing the network. These delegates run trusted nodes which are responsible for confirming transactions.
That is a great idea by the developers of the project. We need that type of securities in running on this platform. The app will need that mechanism for the transactions. so that the merchants will remain satisfied with their dealings on the project.
Alphagog

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:47:49 AM

That is a great idea by the developers of the project. We need that type of securities in running on this platform. The app will need that mechanism for the transactions. so that the merchants will remain satisfied with their dealings on the project.
yeah that is the benefit of the project. That is why I am inviting my friends and family to come to be the part of this platform. If they will come then this platform will become more and more beneficial for the crypto community.
Westant

Activity: 355

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:56:13 AM

yeah that is the benefit of the project. That is why I am inviting my friends and family to come to be the part of this platform. If they will come then this platform will become more and more beneficial for the crypto community.
Inviting your friends and family to this platform is very important. You also have to share about it on your social media so that more people come to join it. I also want to make it a more bigger community for all of us.
btcrich2020

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:08:35 AM

Do not worry they will not take much time in releasing their app. They have already announced that they will release their full version in the month of November. Which means that only two months are remaining in the release. Till that time we will see the listing and will collect more and more people to the demo version.
That is great to hear that they will release the app that much sooner. I am happy with that speedy progress.
And will it not be a double work that we will invite people to join the demo version and after that when the full version will release then we will invite them to there to join once again?
The users will not join the version but they register with the project and when a new version will be released they will be available to ion full version so no need to invite them again or to join the full version again.

Yes, you are right we need to refer every time once they register the App, they will always stay with the APP downloaded. Sometime Android will automatically upgrade the APP without any further permissions.
Alphagog

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:26:35 AM

Do not worry they will not take much time in releasing their app. They have already announced that they will release their full version in the month of November. Which means that only two months are remaining in the release. Till that time we will see the listing and will collect more and more people to the demo version.
That is great to hear that they will release the app that much sooner. I am happy with that speedy progress.
And will it not be a double work that we will invite people to join the demo version and after that when the full version will release then we will invite them to there to join once again?
The users will not join the version but they register with the project and when a new version will be released they will be available to ion full version so no need to invite them again or to join the full version again.

Yes, you are right we need to refer every time once they register the App, they will always stay with the APP downloaded. Sometime Android will automatically upgrade the APP without any further permissions.
And in that way we will see the community growing very faster in this project and if they will grow then we will see more convenient in the usage of this app. I always invite when I see someone in the crypto community.
Westant

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:35:36 AM

And in that way we will see the community growing very faster in this project and if they will grow then we will see more convenient in the usage of this app. I always invite when I see someone in the crypto community.
It is very important to invite other people to this project because if they all will be there then we can also see local people in this project and if these local people will be in this app then we can use our coins in our local markets.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:47:14 AM

It is very important to invite other people to this project because if they all will be there then we can also see local people in this project and if these local people will be in this app then we can use our coins in our local markets.
Thinking for that goal I will also support this project and will invite others to join it as the main problem to me is that we need someone and some merchants in our local are to accept our coins and they are present around us but we do not know them so if they all will join it then we will be able to contact them easily.
Zistmine

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:59:13 AM

Thinking for that goal I will also support this project and will invite others to join it as the main problem to me is that we need someone and some merchants in our local are to accept our coins and they are present around us but we do not know them so if they all will join it then we will be able to contact them easily.
there is a bigger benefit for all of us if we will promote this project to all of the people around us and to invite them to join the platform and along with that the project is also giving us some reward for doing that work. There is some coins as a reward for those who are inviting others to join the app.
Alphagog

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:18:49 AM

there is a bigger benefit for all of us if we will promote this project to all of the people around us and to invite them to join the platform and along with that the project is also giving us some reward for doing that work. There is some coins as a reward for those who are inviting others to join the app.
yes this project is giving some coins to those who are inviting people to this app. To earn more we have to invite more and more people to join the Tip Blockchain. It is a good chance for all of us to get some more coins for free.
Westant

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:37:38 AM

yes this project is giving some coins to those who are inviting people to this app. To earn more we have to invite more and more people to join the Tip Blockchain. It is a good chance for all of us to get some more coins for free.
I also heard for that and want to get some referrals . Anyone who have not just registered their username have to go to their app store and have to download the app of Tip Blockchain and have to start getting their bonus.
WhiteICO

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:40:26 AM

How is it different from steemit and EOS, I heard that some features from these two are like the Tip Blockchain in their usernames?
Alphagog

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:41:59 AM

How is it different from steemit and EOS, I heard that some features from these two are like the Tip Blockchain in their usernames?
These two are other things not the same like the Tip Blockchain, They only have the usernames and do not have the app which is only with the Tip Blockchain. The app is specially designed for the merchants and for the users who need to adopt the crypto for their daily needs.
Westant

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:43:28 AM

These two are other things not the same like the Tip Blockchain, They only have the usernames and do not have the app which is only with the Tip Blockchain. The app is specially designed for the merchants and for the users who need to adopt the crypto for their daily needs.
Yes it will have an app which will have usernames, It will act like a wallet app which also will have the features of social media app which will make everyone to interact with each other and to know each other. It will make the crypto field a more social area and will give more boost to the blockchain in our local businesses.
Hamaber

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:47:49 AM

Yes it will have an app which will have usernames, It will act like a wallet app which also will have the features of social media app which will make everyone to interact with each other and to know each other. It will make the crypto field a more social area and will give more boost to the blockchain in our local businesses.
This is an app which will bring more and more people to adopt the blockchain technology because it is a type of app and project which is making the usage of blockchain technology and the way of transacting them much more easy that even the unexperienced people will also find it easy to adopt the crypto currencies.
WhiteICO

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:49:47 AM

Can I know how will be the social media system on this app, How will we interact with each other on this app, How will we know that which is the account of a particular person. I think we will be strangers at there!
Westant

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:51:11 AM

Can I know how will be the social media system on this app, How will we interact with each other on this app, How will we know that which is the account of a particular person. I think we will be strangers at there!
There is be an option for chat with each other on that app, it will be like a messenger on that app. When you will spend some time then you will know about each other. It will take some time but at least you will know each other on this platform and then you will do trades with each other with satisfaction.
Alphagog

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:52:51 AM

There is be an option for chat with each other on that app, it will be like a messenger on that app. When you will spend some time then you will know about each other. It will take some time but at least you will know each other on this platform and then you will do trades with each other with satisfaction.
Every person will want an identity on that app for to continue their business and to do more secure business and trade, for that they will tell you that from where they are and will tell you about their identity so you will be able to know each other and this will make the community a more convenient way to transact crypto currencies.
Hamaber

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:06:36 AM

Every person will want an identity on that app for to continue their business and to do more secure business and trade, for that they will tell you that from where they are and will tell you about their identity so you will be able to know each other and this will make the community a more convenient way to transact crypto currencies.
The best option is that you invite people from your area like your friends and family members and people from around you who are in the crypto community, If they will be there then you will know them and they will also invite others whom they will know then it will make a known community and it will make you know that who around you are using crypto currencies.
Zistmine

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:09:17 AM

The best option is that you invite people from your area like your friends and family members and people from around you who are in the crypto community, If they will be there then you will know them and they will also invite others whom they will know then it will make a known community and it will make you know that who around you are using crypto currencies.
Yes if anyone will create their own community on this app then they will feel more convenient than others as they will find people of their area in that app for getting help in crypto and they will deal with their own people and in their local area. So if they will want to buy any thing for their daily use then they will be able to do easily.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: