Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:24:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]💎Tip Blockchain💎 Mass adoption powered by Discovery on the Blockchain📱📱  (Read 3649 times)
Gryptog

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:13:42 AM

How is it different from steemit and EOS, I heard that some features from these two are like the Tip Blockchain in their usernames?
These two are other things not the same like the Tip Blockchain, They only have the usernames and do not have the app which is only with the Tip Blockchain. The app is specially designed for the merchants and for the users who need to adopt the crypto for their daily needs.
Yes it will have an app which will have usernames, It will act like a wallet app which also will have the features of social media app which will make everyone to interact with each other and to know each other. It will make the crypto field a more social area and will give more boost to the blockchain in our local businesses.
Can I know how will be the social media system on this app, How will we interact with each other on this app, How will we know that which is the account of a particular person. I think we will be strangers at there!
It will be like a messenger. You will find the people on that app the same way as you find people on your messenger. You will do the chat and will find each other by searching on the app. This app will also act as the discovery app for the people of cryptocurrencies. Here you will be able to discover new people around you and and in the world who are in the crypto field.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WhiteICO

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:14:37 AM

How is it different from steemit and EOS, I heard that some features from these two are like the Tip Blockchain in their usernames?
These two are other things not the same like the Tip Blockchain, They only have the usernames and do not have the app which is only with the Tip Blockchain. The app is specially designed for the merchants and for the users who need to adopt the crypto for their daily needs.
Yes it will have an app which will have usernames, It will act like a wallet app which also will have the features of social media app which will make everyone to interact with each other and to know each other. It will make the crypto field a more social area and will give more boost to the blockchain in our local businesses.
Can I know how will be the social media system on this app, How will we interact with each other on this app, How will we know that which is the account of a particular person. I think we will be strangers at there!
It will be like a messenger. You will find the people on that app the same way as you find people on your messenger. You will do the chat and will find each other by searching on the app. This app will also act as the discovery app for the people of cryptocurrencies. Here you will be able to discover new people around you and and in the world who are in the crypto field.
Thanks for that explanation but I think not all people will be on the app, only those will be on the app who will join the app. So we will find limited people. is it okay?
Gryptog

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:15:59 AM

Thanks for that explanation but I think not all people will be on the app, only those will be on the app who will join the app. So we will find limited people. is it okay?
It is right but keep remember that it will grow like other communities. When people will find its features then they will be attracted to this app and within a shorter time period more and more people will come to join this app and this app will have almost all of the people who are on the blockchain.
Alphagog

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:17:26 AM

Actually it need our help to bring all of the people on this platform who are on the blockchain and are the users of crypto. When we will get success in bringing them all then we will be able to interact with each of them and we will have all of the people on that app.
WhiteICO

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:21:00 AM

Actually it need our help to bring all of the people on this platform who are on the blockchain and are the users of crypto. When we will get success in bringing them all then we will be able to interact with each of them and we will have all of the people on that app.
If we are not interacted with all of them and we do not know all of them who are in the crypto then how will we be able to bring all of them to this app. It is the need that we know them and we find that who is in the crypto and to find that in our local areas who are using the coins which we are using right now.
Alphagog

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:22:46 AM

If we are not interacted with all of them and we do not know all of them who are in the crypto then how will we be able to bring all of them to this app. It is the need that we know them and we find that who is in the crypto and to find that in our local areas who are using the coins which we are using right now.
The promotion from our mouth will make it possible and as you said we do not know who is in our community then do not worry for that. Just share the word of Tip Blockchain all around you with your social media and with your friends even a single person whom you know. This will be the way which will bring all of them to this app and they will be on this app sooner.
Westant

Activity: 355

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:25:00 AM

The promotion from our mouth will make it possible and as you said we do not know who is in our community then do not worry for that. Just share the word of Tip Blockchain all around you with your social media and with your friends even a single person whom you know. This will be the way which will bring all of them to this app and they will be on this app sooner.
Yes we will play a vital role for the development of this project if we will help the project to promote all around us. We have to ask our friends to join this app. We also have to share our experience of this app on our social media profiles and timelines. When our friends will see it they will adopt it. It will also help those who are not in the blockchain, so it will be a way of getting more people to crypto currencies and will be a source of mass adoption.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:27:31 AM

Yes we will play a vital role for the development of this project if we will help the project to promote all around us. We have to ask our friends to join this app. We also have to share our experience of this app on our social media profiles and timelines. When our friends will see it they will adopt it. It will also help those who are not in the blockchain, so it will be a way of getting more people to crypto currencies and will be a source of mass adoption.
Many times it happens like that when we see our friends sharing any new thing then we go to find the details about it from google or ask the details about it from our friends and then we also become the part of that thing which we find there with our friends. It will really make a source of mass adoption for the crypto and the app will be a rich place for all of us with a bigger community.
Zistmine

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:30:43 AM

Many times it happens like that when we see our friends sharing any new thing then we go to find the details about it from google or ask the details about it from our friends and then we also become the part of that thing which we find there with our friends. It will really make a source of mass adoption for the crypto and the app will be a rich place for all of us with a bigger community.
Along with that we also have to tell to our shops in our local market about this app. They will readily adopt this app and will start accepting crypto currencies for their services and goods which are available on their shops.
Gryptog

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:32:38 AM

Along with that we also have to tell to our shops in our local market about this app. They will readily adopt this app and will start accepting crypto currencies for their services and goods which are available on their shops.
I was also thinking abut that. I am sure that some shops in my area will like to know about this app as they in the beginning of this year told me that they want to adopt the crypto currency for their shops but they do not have a convenient means or method for all of the procedures and they are finding it difficult to continue with this system. They wished for an app especially made for the merchants.
Zistmine

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:34:41 AM

I was also thinking abut that. I am sure that some shops in my area will like to know about this app as they in the beginning of this year told me that they want to adopt the crypto currency for their shops but they do not have a convenient means or method for all of the procedures and they are finding it difficult to continue with this system. They wished for an app especially made for the merchants.
They were right it was hard for them to adopt the system before the coming of the Tip Blockchain. There were many issues for the merchants. some of them were the fear of fraud as some people do double spending at the ties of longer transaction timing.
Gryptog

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:36:21 AM

They were right it was hard for them to adopt the system before the coming of the Tip Blockchain. There were many issues for the merchants. some of them were the fear of fraud as some people do double spending at the ties of longer transaction timing.
And if the merchants were impose them to wait for the confirmation then it was the headache for many people as it was hard to wait for longer to see the confirmation of the transaction. In this case people would deny to use the cryptocurrencies in their local markets in their offline dealings.
Iraladman

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:44:07 AM

It looks very interesting but you have to list on exchanges as soon as posible. Anyway, I will follow this thread and Discord channel as well. Btw, do you have a twitter account, guys?
Gryptog

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:05:10 AM

It looks very interesting but you have to list on exchanges as soon as posible. Anyway, I will follow this thread and Discord channel as well. Btw, do you have a twitter account, guys?
Yes they will be listed on exchanges as soon as possible. They were already in the deal with a few exchanges on which they will be listed in the first week of the coming month. Many exchanges want to list the coin from themselves. They know the bright future of the coin and of the app which they are presenting.
Alphagog

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:12:34 AM

yes you can see them on twitter and on all of the social media. They have covered the whole social media for their project. that is why this project is going with more success and more people are getting their usernames on this app.
WhiteICO

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:13:49 AM

yes you can see them on twitter and on all of the social media. They have covered the whole social media for their project. that is why this project is going with more success and more people are getting their usernames on this app.
Is this app already running or they will start it in the month of November? I saw that in one of their social media where they said that the official app will be launched in the month of November.
Alphagog

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:15:27 AM

Is this app already running or they will start it in the month of November? I saw that in one of their social media where they said that the official app will be launched in the month of November.
Actually they have already launched their beta version of their app which is working better and which is for the MVP and for the testing phase and in the month of November they will launch their full version which will be used for further time.
WhiteICO

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:17:06 AM

Actually they have already launched their beta version of their app which is working better and which is for the MVP and for the testing phase and in the month of November they will launch their full version which will be used for further time.
Can we join the app from now or we have to wait for the time when they will launch the full version in the month of November? How it it all work. I am a little bit confused in the procedure of its usage and its procedure of joining.
Alphagog

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:21:18 AM

Can we join the app from now or we have to wait for the time when they will launch the full version in the month of November? How it it all work. I am a little bit confused in the procedure of its usage and its procedure of joining.
They have already released the MVP of the app you can go to the apps store and can download the app and can use it as normal. in the month of November they will update the app it will be updated automatically. There is nothing confusing.
Westant

Activity: 355

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:23:17 AM

They have already released the MVP of the app you can go to the apps store and can download the app and can use it as normal. in the month of November they will update the app it will be updated automatically. There is nothing confusing.
It is their beta version which is working normal without any issue. You can register on there and can invite others to join the app. It will make you some free coins. That is the reward for the referrals of you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: