Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:50:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]💎Tip Blockchain💎 Mass adoption powered by Discovery on the Blockchain📱📱  (Read 3649 times)
WhiteICO

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:34:13 AM

It looks very interesting but you have to list on exchanges as soon as posible. Anyway, I will follow this thread and Discord channel as well. Btw, do you have a twitter account, guys?
yes you can see them on twitter and on all of the social media. They have covered the whole social media for their project. that is why this project is going with more success and more people are getting their usernames on this app.
Is this app already running or they will start it in the month of November? I saw that in one of their social media where they said that the official app will be launched in the month of November.
Actually they have already launched their beta version of their app which is working better and which is for the MVP and for the testing phase and in the month of November they will launch their full version which will be used for further time.
Can we join the app from now or we have to wait for the time when they will launch the full version in the month of November? How it it all work. I am a little bit confused in the procedure of its usage and its procedure of joining.
They have already released the MVP of the app you can go to the apps store and can download the app and can use it as normal. in the month of November they will update the app it will be updated automatically. There is nothing confusing.
It is their beta version which is working normal without any issue. You can register on there and can invite others to join the app. It will make you some free coins. That is the reward for the referrals of you.
I will give it a try and will hope a better result for that. I hope it will give us the same success in the blockchain mass adoption and convenience in dealing as is expected in the whitepaper.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alphagog

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:36:00 AM

I will give it a try and will hope a better result for that. I hope it will give us the same success in the blockchain mass adoption and convenience in dealing as is expected in the whitepaper.
You have to get it as the use of this app will be the greater step of the crypto community and we will adopt this app and after that we have to invite other people to use this app and have to train them that how it work and how will it give us the convenient in our dealings and will tell them how much will be it beneficial while adopting any coin as a merchant.
Westant

Activity: 355

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:37:41 AM

You have to get it as the use of this app will be the greater step of the crypto community and we will adopt this app and after that we have to invite other people to use this app and have to train them that how it work and how will it give us the convenient in our dealings and will tell them how much will be it beneficial while adopting any coin as a merchant.
I also consider it important that we all adopt this app and we start in the crypto community like which is promised in the whitepaper. It will come to this end only if we will also support the project and we will promote the word of Tip Blockchain to every corner of the world.
Alphagog

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:39:23 AM

I also consider it important that we all adopt this app and we start in the crypto community like which is promised in the whitepaper. It will come to this end only if we will also support the project and we will promote the word of Tip Blockchain to every corner of the world.
Yes the support of us is important. We have to start a campaign for this project from our profiles and from ourselves. We have to make the list of people whom we will invite to this app and have to find them on the app and after that we will ask them to make a list and invite other people to the app and in this way we will make a web of our friends and relatives on that app.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:40:40 AM

Yes the support of us is important. We have to start a campaign for this project from our profiles and from ourselves. We have to make the list of people whom we will invite to this app and have to find them on the app and after that we will ask them to make a list and invite other people to the app and in this way we will make a web of our friends and relatives on that app.
That is great idea. If we will start to help the community like this then we will get a huge benefit as we will find most of the people around us on the app and then we will have our community completed on the app and we will find the use of the app more convenient.
Zistmine

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:44:32 AM

That is great idea. If we will start to help the community like this then we will get a huge benefit as we will find most of the people around us on the app and then we will have our community completed on the app and we will find the use of the app more convenient.
This campaign need to be started from all of us and from different portions of the world so that we will find a mass adoption of the project and if a mass adoption will take place then it will not only benefit a smaller portion of the world but it will benefit all of the portions of the world from different regions.
Alphagog

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:46:18 AM

This campaign need to be started from all of us and from different portions of the world so that we will find a mass adoption of the project and if a mass adoption will take place then it will not only benefit a smaller portion of the world but it will benefit all of the portions of the world from different regions.
For that they all need a struggle in that field as if they will do a struggle then they will get their benefit from this blockchain.
Westant

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:47:49 AM

For that they all need a struggle in that field as if they will do a struggle then they will get their benefit from this blockchain.
In their place the merchants will find it easy to adopt any coin which will be available on this app. It will solve a great issue of the merchants if this app started to used in a region. We will then buy goods from them with our coins which will be available on this app.
Alphagog

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:49:44 AM

In their place the merchants will find it easy to adopt any coin which will be available on this app. It will solve a great issue of the merchants if this app started to used in a region. We will then buy goods from them with our coins which will be available on this app.
That is the point for which all of our struggle is for this app. I know that if this app started to be used viraly then we will get that even with merchants and we will then buy goods from our local merchants even with offline dealings.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:51:19 AM

That is the point for which all of our struggle is for this app. I know that if this app started to be used viraly then we will get that even with merchants and we will then buy goods from our local merchants even with offline dealings.
Yes this app is more designed for the convenience for the merchants and if they will not us on that app then why will they adopt it and if they will not adopt it then we will again face restrictions in the use of our coins directly for our needs. So it is important for all of us to join the app and to invite all of our friends to this app.
Zistmine

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:53:33 AM

Yes this app is more designed for the convenience for the merchants and if they will not us on that app then why will they adopt it and if they will not adopt it then we will again face restrictions in the use of our coins directly for our needs. So it is important for all of us to join the app and to invite all of our friends to this app.
I am pretty sure that we will find a great success in this project and most of the crypto users will adopt the app and they will readily use only this app for their transactions and the merchants will also love the app for their usage as that have many more benefits for the usage of merchants. They can get more relief with the use of this app.
WhiteICO

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:18:30 PM

I am pretty sure that we will find a great success in this project and most of the crypto users will adopt the app and they will readily use only this app for their transactions and the merchants will also love the app for their usage as that have many more benefits for the usage of merchants. They can get more relief with the use of this app.
The idea is very amazing. I am impressed with the planning of the team members and fo the project but for me it looks hard to bring the merchants to the blockchain adoption. It will take more time to bring them to adopt the crypto currencies.
Marquez-Michael

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:22:11 PM

Good evening,  Can you explain to me in a simple and clear way what your plan is and what it does? Is there advertising? How do investors learn about new plans?
Alphagog

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:28:45 PM

Good evening,  Can you explain to me in a simple and clear way what your plan is and what it does? Is there advertising? How do investors learn about new plans?
This is an app which will will be used by the crypto users. It will be like a wallet and along with that it will also act like a messenger where you will be in direct contact with other users of crypto currencies.
Westant

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:30:42 PM

This is an app which will will be used by the crypto users. It will be like a wallet and along with that it will also act like a messenger where you will be in direct contact with other users of crypto currencies.
It will also act as a discovery app which will be used to find all other users of crypto. It will have a search feature. That feature will help you to find other users with their usernames. In this app all of the users will be registered with their specific usernames.
Alphagog

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:35:11 PM

It will also act as a discovery app which will be used to find all other users of crypto. It will have a search feature. That feature will help you to find other users with their usernames. In this app all of the users will be registered with their specific usernames.
Yes the main feature of this app is their usernames. This project is specialized for making the usernames fro the crypto users who want to make their identity in their crypto field and to make their business established in the crypto field. We will interact with each other with that usernames and that usernames will be used while we send and receive coins to others.
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 01:17:36 PM

The idea is very amazing. I am impressed with the planning of the team members and fo the project but for me it looks hard to bring the merchants to the blockchain adoption. It will take more time to bring them to adopt the crypto currencies.

A non-knowledgeable human being could be ensnared by that there could exist the idea like what u see here but for experienced veteran this quality does not even fall within one frame of what veterans sight can catch within a second. Ur adoration is welcomed even though it leans toward flawed concept. The fail is that merchants dont use apps and internet at all.

Alphagog

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:30:11 PM

A non-knowledgeable human being could be ensnared by that there could exist the idea like what u see here but for experienced veteran this quality does not even fall within one frame of what veterans sight can catch within a second. Ur adoration is welcomed even though it leans toward flawed concept. The fail is that merchants dont use apps and internet at all.
If you are talking about the third world countries and about the illiterate shopkeepers then you may be right. But for the other nations they need the apps and the modern technology for their businesses and for their stores.
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:33:24 PM

If you are talking about the third world countries and about the illiterate shopkeepers then you may be right. But for the other nations they need the apps and the modern technology for their businesses and for their stores.
Yes the illiterate shopkeepers do not adopt that things as they do not know about the modern technology. They are mostly from the third world countries but still there are many stores which like the modern technology. They have their software installed in their payment system at their PCs at the accountant and these accounts run and manage these software. They also accept the debit and credit cards. They are also working to adopt the crypto currencies with which the web is full.
Westant

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:35:26 PM

Yes the illiterate shopkeepers do not adopt that things as they do not know about the modern technology. They are mostly from the third world countries but still there are many stores which like the modern technology. They have their software installed in their payment system at their PCs at the accountant and these accounts run and manage these software. They also accept the debit and credit cards. They are also working to adopt the crypto currencies with which the web is full.
Yes there are majority of well managed stores all around the world in every country. They need the modern technology as they want to survive in the modern technology and they know that if they will not go with the modern technology then they will find it hard to survive in the modern age.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: