Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:18:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]💎Tip Blockchain💎 Mass adoption powered by Discovery on the Blockchain📱📱  (Read 3649 times)
Gimbo

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:17:25 PM

Market be more and more manipulative. It isnot so good situation. Investing in few altcoins in which technology you believe it is everything which i recommend to you.
And it is the project which has the technology on which people not only believe but they also want to give more success to it as it is the technology from the stronger developers and it is the technology for a great purpose of the blockchain users.
Yes people love this type of projects which will give support to them in the future. In this project people believe that if they will support it then it will give two benefits to them, one will be the value increase of the coin of this project and the other will be the convenience of the usage of the crypto currencies.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Qatuca

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:37:05 PM

Market be more and more manipulative. It isnot so good situation. Investing in few altcoins in which technology you believe it is everything which i recommend to you.
And it is the project which has the technology on which people not only believe but they also want to give more success to it as it is the technology from the stronger developers and it is the technology for a great purpose of the blockchain users.
Yes people love this type of projects which will give support to them in the future. In this project people believe that if they will support it then it will give two benefits to them, one will be the value increase of the coin of this project and the other will be the convenience of the usage of the crypto currencies.
These are not only two benefits from this project but there are a lot of other projects, It is a project which will not only help to increase the value of its own coin but it will also support a number of other crypto currencies and the value of the all other coins will increase too
Hutalar

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:38:43 PM

These are not only two benefits from this project but there are a lot of other projects, It is a project which will not only help to increase the value of its own coin but it will also support a number of other crypto currencies and the value of the all other coins will increase too
Yes the main purpose of this project is the mass adoption of the crypto currencies so when it is completed then it will give a support to all of the coins and will help them all to get a mass adoption.
pimbie

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:41:09 PM

Yes the main purpose of this project is the mass adoption of the crypto currencies so when it is completed then it will give a support to all of the coins and will help them all to get a mass adoption.
How can we know that it will give mass adoption to all other coins too. If it will happen then the crypto currencies will have a great future and the credits will all go to the admins of this project. I am also interested in this project if it will really give support to all of the coins.
Hutalar

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:43:20 PM

How can we know that it will give mass adoption to all other coins too. If it will happen then the crypto currencies will have a great future and the credits will all go to the admins of this project. I am also interested in this project if it will really give support to all of the coins.
You have to be satisfied with this project as this project is bringing much more for all of the crypto community and it is sure that this project will give support to all of the coins which we want to use in this project. The main purpose of the project was to increase the mass adoption.
Gimbo

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:50:31 PM

You have to be satisfied with this project as this project is bringing much more for all of the crypto community and it is sure that this project will give support to all of the coins which we want to use in this project. The main purpose of the project was to increase the mass adoption.
The merchants will also be happy with this project if it happens as they will be able to adopt any coin they want for their business and they will be able to send the coins on the project with only one username. They will not need to keep multiple addresses for sending and receiving money from their clients.
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:52:55 PM

The merchants will also be happy with this project if it happens as they will be able to adopt any coin they want for their business and they will be able to send the coins on the project with only one username. They will not need to keep multiple addresses for sending and receiving money from their clients.
It is a brilliant point which you discussed at this place, it will really be a great support to the merchants as there are many coins and people use multiple coins and for that it is very hard to take the support for all the coins at a time so with this app the merchants will have only one app of Tip Blockchain and they will use all of the supported coins with one username.
AndreNuri

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:53:48 PM

I'm glad that I invested in this business and I think it will only go up from here. If the team is able to bring what they've done so far im 100% sure this business is here to stay and really be one of the better ideas out there.
Jastetad

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:24:19 PM

I'm glad that I invested in this business and I think it will only go up from here. If the team is able to bring what they've done so far im 100% sure this business is here to stay and really be one of the better ideas out there.
The team is ready with their promises and they have prepared what they planned for this project. So now anyone can trust that this coin will rise much higher and it will benefit the whole blockchain technology and its community.
Celendion

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:11:18 PM

There is a feeling of positiveness here. This is all due to good dynamics, the development of the project.  I hope that the team will meet deadlines, and this year we will be able to have a full-fledged product. I think that many are waiting for such convenient services as Tip Blockchain.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
racinglatin

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:47:40 AM

I think the vision of the project is to create a platform friendly and easiest to use in the electronic money economy. Future campaigns will be the project a powerful catalyst for mass adoption of electronic money.
Bikker

Activity: 111

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:58:36 PM

There is a feeling of positiveness here. This is all due to good dynamics, the development of the project.  I hope that the team will meet deadlines, and this year we will be able to have a full-fledged product. I think that many are waiting for such convenient services as Tip Blockchain.
The team of the project already announced that they are ready to launch their product in the month of November. It is sure that we will have that in that month as we are seeing the beta version is working the best and so in this case the full version will also be the best.
Qatuca

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:06:22 PM

I think the vision of the project is to create a platform friendly and easiest to use in the electronic money economy. Future campaigns will be the project a powerful catalyst for mass adoption of electronic money.
yes that is a platform which will provide more convenience in the use of crypto currency and will give more features for the merchants to adopt this platform and to use the crypto currencies for their customers. This is really for the convenience and for the mass adoption of the crypto currencies.
pimbie

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:12:28 PM

Not only that but there are much more in this project. This project will also bring all of the users in a platform where they will find it easy to discover other users who are in the crypto and this will help them to find their relatives and their friends in the crypto community.
Shawn.Preste

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:17:47 PM

The technology business can be called successful, it remains only to wait for its implementation.Modern network of data storage and distribution has many disadvantages,and the project can be a great solution that has long been needed not only individuals but also large companies.
Jastetad

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:20:23 PM

The technology business can be called successful, it remains only to wait for its implementation.Modern network of data storage and distribution has many disadvantages,and the project can be a great solution that has long been needed not only individuals but also large companies.
This project will bring a more secure way for the data storage and will be a best one among all others. The community has trust on this platform that is why they are investing in this project. The individuals are using the test version of the project and they have signed it as a more secure for them.
taibas

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:44:27 PM

I will not argue with the great idea of this project. But I, for a long time already do not believe in promises. I will be calm if I see real results. I hope that the team will be able to implement this is service necessary today.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Ryuuma

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:18:38 PM

Blockchain Tip creates the easiest to use and easy-to-use platform in the economy of cryptocurrency.The team of Tip Blockchain know all the procedures about any step related to the success of their project.
2Pac

Activity: 749
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:36:36 PM

Sorry if I missed this but which exchange list Tip Blockchain token? If there isn't any yet, what's the roadmap for exchange listing? Can someone enlighten me?
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:16:18 AM

This looks like a completely dead coin. There is no volume, no buy order, nothing. The worst part is, there is no communication. I feel sorry for investors.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: