Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:43:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help me understand the cryptocurrency market  (Read 599 times)
Powerpuff

Activity: 839
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:50:43 AM

Cryptocurrencies are decentralized digital currencies that draw value from security, anonymity, and authentication measures that fluctuate much like stocks that can be traded and exchanged for "true value" currencies. While it may still sound hard to understand, a little bit of research into crypto is key to making better profits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NaomiNagata

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:00:18 AM

I have found an amazing innovation! It is called Cryptics. It is the world's first self-learning platform, that is analyzing the market of crypto-currencies and generating forecasts for its participants. The collection and processing of information occur in real time from a variety of sources in order to capture and record all relevant signals. In the result, it is able to make a daily and hourly forecasts for the crypto market (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and more) with 70% accuracy. I think this is really cool. If you want to know more - https://youtu.be/52RacK8L4GI
xfaqs01

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:04:26 AM

was the point of your question is about trading cryptocuurencies on exchanges? if yes, its really hard to understand the market as lots of big player/trader manipulates it, plus the FUD, hypes and PnD, theres a high chance youll lose  on trading in the market, but what i do is that i dont buy in the downtrend because you really dont know when it stops to dip i let it settle down the buy and sell when it pumps, thats just it

Want to learn TA? head on to
https://www.facebook.com/BTCSignals
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:52:22 PM

From my little knowledge. Cryptocurrencies are primarily used to buy and sell goods and services, though some newer cryptocurrencies also function to provide a set of rules or obligations for its holders.They possess no intrinsic value in that they are not redeemable for another commodity, such as gold. Unlike traditional currency, they are not issued by a central authority and are not considered legal tender.
I need help in understanding the crypto market and investment advice in order to  invest effectively  on bitcoin market

Crypto currency investment is very wise and sensitive investment and if we specifically talk about the bitcoin then it is very volatile crypto currency and even very sensitive investment . Millions are hoping that bitcoin is very sustainable and it will last for so many decades but in order to earn from bitcoin you need to be little bit wise because the holding and selling your currencies requires a time factor and the perfect timing can gives you very good profit.
muddy waters

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:29:15 PM

From my little knowledge. Cryptocurrencies are primarily used to buy and sell goods and services, though some newer cryptocurrencies also function to provide a set of rules or obligations for its holders.They possess no intrinsic value in that they are not redeemable for another commodity, such as gold. Unlike traditional currency, they are not issued by a central authority and are not considered legal tender.
I need help in understanding the crypto market and investment advice in order to  invest effectively  on bitcoin market

You have quite a good understanding of the whole idea.
I would add that blockchain technology itself can be used for various spheres of our live from gaming to law issues - its decentralization guarantees the safety of massive data blocks.

elachious123

Activity: 198

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:38:40 PM

Understanding Crypto currency market is a thing you need to devote time to, read books, watch YouTube and let some one with in depth experience guide you.

Bitcoin as the father of other Cryptocurrency is dynamic, it volatile nature need to be well understood because venturing into it.
shashkova

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:08:49 AM

i am a newbie and needs learn more about the market.this thread and comments from long time members really helped give some knowledge. thanks for this
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:40:37 AM

From what I know, cryptocurrency like bitcoin created because our currency economic system fail. Bitcoin system created because central banks always print money from thin air and there is no audit and not responsible on economic crisis.
Thats why bitcoin have limited supply and no one can control bitcoin supply. Our current currency actually no instrinsic value too and based on trust to government.

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:12:12 PM

First of all, you need to learn about technologies like blockchain, tangle, and crypto money. There is plenty of information on the internet for these. Before you start buying and selling trades, you should do good research and watch the market for a while.
Make self study if you want to learn about the new technology of cryptocurrency, there is lots of source of information to help you to gain your knowledge about in cryptocurrency. In internet you can search it or watch in the you tube channel. It's better to have knowledge before you entering in the world of crypto currency.
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:20:32 PM

You should understand that the Crypto market is always a volatile market. In addition, the market has a small cap and it is always manipulated. These are the basics you need to know before you decide to invest.
I think you should not invest in long term. I recommend making a low buying and selling strategy. It will be profitable and profitable for you.

Nnedaddy1
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:35:39 PM

The cryptocurrency market is a volatile one , so no one can be able to understand it 100%.
And that is one major reason why potential investors are scared of coming into the market.
badaovodich

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:10:36 PM

The cryptocurrency market is a volatile one , so no one can be able to understand it 100%.
And that is one major reason why potential investors are scared of coming into the market.
Why is it evaporating when more and more investors know and want to own it. Although it depends on the price and the market, investors always have an objective view that it always exists and develops.
mithungee

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:43:14 PM

For me is rather a good start just more understand the "core"
who are the "miners" how are transactions made....
For example, khan academy have a videos on this topic
pltgksl

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 02:47:00 PM

Nobody can tell you, you have to understand yourself
Christine Bettencourt

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:20:37 PM

This is an interesting topic that I have never seen before in this forum. This topic is really needed for newbies. I see everyone who want to start with bitcoin should refer it firstly. Easily to understand, Bitcoin is one of the cryptocurrency which is quite popular all around the world now. And not having any governments provides it. People can mine Bitcoin but it's extremely difficult.
Benjamin Roberts

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:22:24 PM

What a terrific question! I think Bitcoin is a type of cryptocurrency which can circulate in the world. Some governments allow people to use Bitcoin in trading, paying and etc. People can look Bitcoin as their asset because more and more people are investing in Bitcoin
Janet Wright

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:23:50 PM

I'm very glad when reading your topic. When I was a newbie, I try to understand some things like that blockchain, cryptocurrency, mining, wallet and so on. After that, I start researching informations about selling and buying Bitcoin. Specially, I think you really need to know clearly about how to store safely Bitcoin If you don't want to be stolen.
Patrick Carvalho

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:25:20 PM

Cryptocurrency market is a place that people can exchange crypto to each other. Even people can earn money from investing cryptocurrency like Bitcoin, altcoin and so on. Although there is not any government which provides cryptocurrency but Bitcoin is legal  to exchange in the market. However, to learn more about this cryptocurrency market, I advice you should search more informations in youtube. Good luck for you!
Rocktop044

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:28:01 PM

You can also say currencies like USD, also have no intrinsic value, except that they are backed by national banks.
Cryptocurrencies have various applications, according to the idea of the developers.
It is still a bubble though.
To get into trading you should first, learn the basics if cryptocurrency  
prikitiw

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:34:30 PM

Science is world lanterns, it also has to be applied in cryptocurancy, the first thing you should look for to start investing in crypto is knowledge, you need to learn about technologies like blockchain, tangles, and crypto money. There is a lot of information on the internet for this. Before you start buying and selling trades, you have to do good research and look at the market for a while.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: