Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:42:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FURTHER NETWORK – Autonomous Smart Travel Ecosystem  (Read 4031 times)
CleverOracle

Activity: 549
Merit: 100

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:45:51 AM

Further Network Updates!

We are at the Hitit Partner's Event today. You can catch Further Network's CTO Erdem Üney speaking about "Post Blockchain Era in Billing,Settlement and Payment" at 14:35 today.

source: https://www.facebook.com/furthernetwork/photos/a.177051732890049/300742833854271

Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:54:39 PM

Further Network Updates!

We are at the Hitit Partner's Event today. You can catch Further Network's CTO Erdem Üney speaking about "Post Blockchain Era in Billing,Settlement and Payment" at 14:35 today.

source: https://www.facebook.com/furthernetwork/photos/a.177051732890049/300742833854271

How was the event in Hitit Partner's, Istanbul? This is really good to raise awareness and get people's trust to use the platform and attract more investors. For other world tour schedule,  you can check on their website.
https://further.network

Hannahfern

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:52:28 PM

Further Network Updates!

How was the event in Hitit Partner's, Istanbul? This is really good to raise awareness and get people's trust to use the platform and attract more investors. For other world tour schedule,  you can check on their website.
For sure the event was successfully done. Like their success in every event that they organized, I feel that Further Network project will be successfully implemented.
Anya Doreen

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:17:10 AM

Further Network Updates!

How was the event in Hitit Partner's, Istanbul? This is really good to raise awareness and get people's trust to use the platform and attract more investors. For other world tour schedule,  you can check on their website.
For sure the event was successfully done. Like their success in every event that they organized, I feel that Further Network project will be successfully implemented.
Well, that is possible in Further Network because it has a strong and reliable team. And the concept of this project will surely attract many users because a lot of people around the world love to tour.

Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:21:20 AM

Further Network Updates!

How was the event in Hitit Partner's, Istanbul? This is really good to raise awareness and get people's trust to use the platform and attract more investors. For other world tour schedule,  you can check on their website.
Well, that is possible in Further Network because it has a strong and reliable team. And the concept of this project will surely attract many users because a lot of people around the world love to tour.
Yes for sure the event was successful. It's really great to have a hard working team, that exert effort to  reach and visit people in different countries to introduce and make awareness about the new technology of Further Network, which will make travel services easy to its users.

CleverOracle

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:36:11 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2018, 01:18:41 PM by CleverOracle

I did some research about Hitit Partner's and it seems that every year they do this event to gather everyone who has a bright idea for innovation of our technology, it was a nice event based on the reviews and I'm glad that Further Network has participated on it.

Maryqueen Finez

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:01:45 AM

I did some research about Hitit Partner's and it seems that every they do this event to gather everyone who has a bright idea for innovation our technology, it was a nice event based on the reviews and I'm glad that Further Network has participated on it.
It's really good that Further Network team participated in this kind of event. It will surely get the attention of many participants in the event because the project has a good concept of new technology in travel industry.

Anya Doreen

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:41:46 AM

I did some research about Hitit Partner's and it seems that every they do this event to gather everyone who has a bright idea for innovation our technology, it was a nice event based on the reviews and I'm glad that Further Network has participated on it.
It's really good that Further Network team participated in this kind of event. It will surely get the attention of many participants in the event because the project has a good concept of new technology in travel industry.
Yes, Hitit conduct a yearly event for innovative technology and invite new partners to share and talk about new projects and current projects that need improvements. Partnering with a long-year experience in IT services will help the project to have a good service system.

Hannahfern

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:00:37 PM

Yes, Hitit conduct a yearly event for innovative technology and invite new partners to share and talk about new projects and current projects that need improvements. Partnering with a long-year experience in IT services will help the project to have a good service system.
Yes I agree with you!  Because Hitit Computer Services is operating for many years in Turkey and have many partners from different airline companies all over the world. Further Network in partnership with Hitit will be great to serve better, thus increase users, therefore will bring more profit to the company and investors.
MiniMountain

Activity: 624

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:45:32 PM

Yes I agree with you!  Because Hitit Computer Services is operating for many years in Turkey and have many partners from different airline companies all over the world. Further Network in partnership with Hitit will be great to serve better, thus increase users, therefore will bring more profit to the company and investors.

Sounds great! to be part on this kind of event could cause a big impact for Further network because different people who support great projects are gather in one place. I guess that we can see a good results on its sales on the next coming weeks because of this great events.

strongke

Activity: 369

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:02:50 PM

Further Network is a great project and very helpful flight Moreover they use peer to peer system where it did very good in the future
CleverOracle

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:35:01 PM

Further Network is a great project and very helpful flight Moreover they use peer to peer system where it did very good in the future

Yes the project itself offers a great innovation for travel industry and will soon change the current system into much secured and fast transactions with transparency using the modern technologies.

EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:48:31 PM

Sounds great! to be part on this kind of event could cause a big impact for Further network because different people who support great projects are gather in one place. I guess that we can see a good results on its sales on the next coming weeks because of this great events.

I've missed some good news about this project and it looks like the team is back on giving updates for the community. How many events they will attend until ICO is over? What do you think?

JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:31:07 PM

Yes the project itself offers a great innovation for travel industry and will soon change the current system into much secured and fast transactions with transparency using the modern technologies.
This is a really good ICO, I didn't see or imagine this kind of use, but now when I think about it it makes sense. It has a good possibility to be used.
Anya Doreen

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:45:22 AM

This is a really good ICO, I didn't see or imagine this kind of use, but now when I think about it it makes sense. It has a good possibility to be used.
Yes, Further Network is a promising project that will improve travel services around the world. People trusted and invested in this project because it interest many people, so investing in this project is really profitable.

Hannahfern

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:37:01 AM

I agree with you guys, using Further Network platform we will have hassle-free travel, which is commonly experience by many tourist all over the world. The development of this project is really great. 👍for the team!
Maryqueen Finez

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:49:52 PM

Yes, Further Network is a promising project that will improve travel services around the world. People trusted and invested in this project because it interest many people, so investing in this project is really profitable.
Yes, definitely Further Network is very useful in travel system and it will serve much better services than what we have now. They are having partership with different companies, which are proven effective  in delivering good services.

EnormousCoin101

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:17:05 PM

Yes, definitely Further Network is very useful in travel system and it will serve much better services than what we have now. They are having partership with different companies, which are proven effective  in delivering good services.

@JooBra

Welcome to Further Network community  Wink I recommend you to read more information about this project through their official website and you will see it for yourself how great this project is.

yarelydiaz
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 64

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:58:19 PM

Projects in the field of tourism, or rather air tourism, not so much this year was worthy of 3 or 4. Such ideas as you I have not met, but as always raises the question of support for the project from the airlines, how are you doing in this direction?

Best handmade jewelry 📿 : bracelets, amulets, earrings ❤️handmade❤️ 🕉 pm 🕉 Can send by mail worldwide!
EnormousCoin101

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:03:12 PM

Projects in the field of tourism, or rather air tourism, not so much this year was worthy of 3 or 4. Such ideas as you I have not met, but as always raises the question of support for the project from the airlines, how are you doing in this direction?

The team are composed of professionals and have many years of experience in aviation industry and based on their previous updates they build a good partnership with different travel companies that will support the platform of Further Network. I recommend you to join on their telegram channel to get more updates and learn more about this project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: