Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:36:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MORREX Inc. Launches Canadian Virtual Currency Exchange Services  (Read 3397 times)
morrex (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 10:22:17 PM

Interac is not a deposit option anymore??

Only checks/bank wires

Interac EMT, is no longer available for the moment since we are working on Interac Online option. We will give you more details soon.

It will be easier and faster for deposits.
boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 10:43:17 PM

Thanks for the answer, I will probably make a bank wire to test Morrex then

I can see that there are now a few bids so it should be interesting, I will keep everyone update

boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 01:49:30 AM

I did a cash deposit on morrex, a trade and I cashed out via interrac online

They were professional and efficient but there is not a lot of volume on morrex, which can be good sometimes Wink

morrex (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 01:57:07 AM

They were professional and efficient but there is not a lot of volume on morrex, which can be good sometimes Wink

Thank you very much for your feedback boumalo.
boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 10:03:33 PM

Thank you very much for your feedback boumalo.

No problem, it is from a month ago

Is the exchange picking up? How is it going? New features?

morrex (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 11:03:37 PM

We just added Interac Online deposit option customers are now able to fund their account easily and instantly.

We are working on adding more deposit options.

We are also working with liquidity providers to provide more liquidity on the exchange.  Smiley

boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 10:59:23 AM

We just added Interac Online deposit option customers are now able to fund their account easily and instantly.

We are working on adding more deposit options.

We are also working with liquidity providers to provide more liquidity on the exchange.  Smiley

Liquidity, fast&easy deposits/cash outs and trust are the way to go

Interac online deposit can be nice to deposit fast, cash deposit can be helpful for some

MikeXBT

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 02:34:31 PM

Excellent. Do you have an ETA for this? The one person selling coins on your site is asking $55 above market value. It would be nice to be able to trade bitcoins at a reasonable price on your site. Finding at least one liquidity provider should have been done prior to launch. You're now six months in.
morrex (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 04:34:02 PM

We are also working with liquidity providers to provide more liquidity on the exchange.  Smiley
Excellent. Do you have an ETA for this? The one person selling coins on your site is asking $55 above market value. It would be nice to be able to trade bitcoins at a reasonable price on your site. Finding at least one liquidity provider should have been done prior to launch. You're now six months in.

Hello MikeXBT,

We do not have an ETA at this time. Thank you for your honest feedback, we are aware of this and we are working hard to ensure there will be enough liquidity on the exchange.

In the mean time stay tuned  Smiley

freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 07:07:19 AM

I noticed that their is feathercoin and Litecoin trade so it might make sense to move into a high liquidity coin such as Dogecoin that can move back and forth in large amounts.
Might be able to garner some transaction there considering how many dogecoins are in circulation
Just a suggestion though.

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
MikeXBT

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 10:36:00 PM

We do not have an ETA at this time. Thank you for your honest feedback, we are aware of this and we are working hard to ensure there will be enough liquidity on the exchange. In the mean time stay tuned  Smiley
Another six months have gone by... average one coin per day volume? Looks like i can sell one coin on your site for over $20 profit, then withdraw via Paypal for $2?
morrex (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 10:41:15 PM

We do not have an ETA at this time. Thank you for your honest feedback, we are aware of this and we are working hard to ensure there will be enough liquidity on the exchange. In the mean time stay tuned  Smiley
Another six months have gone by... average one coin per day volume? Looks like i can sell one coin on your site for over $20 profit, then withdraw via Paypal for $2?

Hello MikeXBT, hopefully you had good holidays, and yes our average coin per day is growing steady since the begining. We are currently at between 30-45 coins per month. Yes, you can always try out our service.  Smiley

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: