Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:23:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [STRATIS] Time to buy?  (Read 452 times)
___crypto___ (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 06:50:35 PM

Is it time to buy Stratis with these low prices or is it better to invest in another ALT?
What do you think?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:07:38 PM

absolutely yes,
if you are inteding to hold it at least for a month/s right now is the best time to do it.
they created an ICO system based on c# and many more.

investing in another alt ? not a bad idea.
right now everything is very low just like when we are in March.
so i assume everything is alright as long as Bitcoin does not do something stupid like breaking its Support or something like that
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:10:44 PM

to be honest i expected stratis to be like neo a year back, im holding it for many months but it has disappointed me, i know there was huge pump and unexpected profit for ico investors but the people who got in at the last high price have been waiting for months to even breakeven, i am not sure what is pushing the price of stratis down, maybe some better and newer projects have diverted attention of investors from stratis at the moment.

AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:34:26 PM

to be honest i expected stratis to be like neo a year back, im holding it for many months but it has disappointed me, i know there was huge pump and unexpected profit for ico investors but the people who got in at the last high price have been waiting for months to even breakeven, i am not sure what is pushing the price of stratis down, maybe some better and newer projects have diverted attention of investors from stratis at the moment.
Same feelings. Stratis time is running out. If the team will not make any marketing steps nothing happens with Strat. They have ready-to-use system with blockchain, wallet, tokens and much more. But so cheap
Dread

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:47:35 PM

that`s a problem of many altcoins
huge coins dont want to invest in news about his self- maybe it`s a wrong opinion, but it s looking like this

but STRAT, if i right understand, had a many maintenances from his banks sector friend and this crypto have a nice potential for pushing up his price

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:54:51 PM

What I think of stratis is that better project in the space will displace it to the side, one thing I know is that most of the current projects in the space will not be here in 2, 3,4 years, there are just forerunners to the coming of the real projects that will definitely changed the world, the team has done nothing to think otherwise
JNR

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

@JNRcryptobox

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:27:35 PM

Is it time to buy Stratis with these low prices or is it better to invest in another ALT?
What do you think?

stratis is one from many coins with a lot of potential,
and in this low price, i think it will be good time to buy stratis my friend

Follow my twitter JNR CryptoBox - then DM me i will follow you back
Just Contact Me if you Need Me
Ξ BITCOINTALK Ξ  Ξ TWITTER Ξ Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ 
SPINPIX

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:12:33 PM

I think that Stratis is a really strong crypto, with a solid project and a good dev team.now at these prices it semestre very cheap ( compared to his price in january), but i’m following the project since almost a year and i saw that it needs a lot of time to grow, so it’s not for fast profits.

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
Chint_82

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:12:11 AM

if I have more money then I'm going to buy some altcoin and bitcoin now, because it's the right time to buy it, but because of the circumstances I might just buy one altcoin I think is best for me, here's what I think about it this
iryboy

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:46:53 AM

Yes, START is a really good project with exceptional potential, Strat is one of my favorite altcoins and I am holding along with NEO, SYSCoin, and Waves.

Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:15:17 AM

Stratis is a good project and at a good price so buy if you are looking for a long term holding. At current prices, most coins are on sale anyway.
Tuturtinular

Activity: 994
Merit: 152

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:30:15 AM

What do you think?
Looks like you missed a good moment to buy (STRAT) when the price is low and now I see in one market (STRAT) there is an increase (11.06%) if you still want to buy (STRAT) have set aside to buy altcoin as well.
BillyTalent

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:35:59 AM

I think it is now, it is worth spending and go deep into the crypto market, as at the moment you can break a good jackpot, just as well for yourself to inveterate in the coin.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:01:44 AM

What do you think?
It is worthy investment in current scenario but some other potential altcoins are available in the market.
 so you should split your investment then only it will safer in future career because single investment is  not safe in current situation. but can invest ETH it will more convenient platform in long term investment.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:39:07 AM

Strat is good for long-term without a doubt. Strong, quite stable, ready-to-use, community. But if you want multi-profit then it's not your choice. Because such growth as last year till 400k sat Strat not give any more
coskunc

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 11:42:49 AM

Switched some of my alts to stratis. I think a good time to buy. Really cheap right now but dont expect x10000
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 11:49:09 AM

What do you think?

Well, i didn't follow Stratis for almost quite some time, despite it is one of the most attractive project in the past year because of it's enormous growth rate
However, i would prefer to go on NEBLIO in this case because of the same project to project competitive scene
Originator

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:07:43 PM

Why not. The price is normal, the market allows you to buy a lot of good tokens. Even if a bit did not hit the price with what it was worth, you can hold it to the right price. Always a good token can be sold more expensive. The main thing to take chances.
kulakvlad

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:23:20 PM

Absolutely agree. Now for me Stratis is just a coin for trading, but not for holding.

CryptoTamer

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 12:46:40 PM

What do you think?
I think this is the right time to buy Stratis because the current Stratis price is far from ATH "21 USD" and today the market conditions are recovering but don't put your eggs in one basket it would be better if you invest in some coins
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: