Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:25:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [STRATIS] Time to buy?  (Read 469 times)
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:58:05 PM

Is it time to buy Stratis with these low prices or is it better to invest in another ALT?
What do you think?

It seems ARK with all announcements and v2 will overcome Stratis.  Stratis made huge run at start of last year. Went from few cents to $10.
karniilyas

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:28:26 PM

I think now is the right time to buy, where the price of coins is down, where the right time to invest, but do not be tempted by the price of lace, because you also have to see which coins are developing, do not get you wrong investment because the price drops.
___crypto___ (OP)

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 02:14:28 PM

Lowest price since April 2017.
Have bought some  Grin
Alliipp

Activity: 374
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:24:43 PM

I also think right now to buy altcoin,
currently the price of coin /cryptocurency is falling, by buying at a cheap price I will get a lot of profits when the selling price is expensive,
Buy and hold..
mobilezz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:00:14 AM

to be honest i expected stratis to be like neo a year back, im holding it for many months but it has disappointed me, i know there was huge pump and unexpected profit for ico investors but the people who got in at the last high price have been waiting for months to even breakeven, i am not sure what is pushing the price of stratis down, maybe some better and newer projects have diverted attention of investors from stratis at the moment.
Same feelings. Stratis time is running out. If the team will not make any marketing steps nothing happens with Strat. They have ready-to-use system with blockchain, wallet, tokens and much more. But so cheap
The fact is that such problems suffer many projects. Take for example eos or cardano, they also fight with it, and when they do it all then they will compete with the ether. In the meantime, they need to work on improvements.

Muisde

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:43:59 PM

One year accumulation ... Next pump will be Huge !

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:12:13 PM

For me I think it's a yes, it's good time to buy stratis and hold for long term. Stratis is a potential altcoins no need to invest another altcoins so buy it now.

renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:49:28 PM

A lot of significant events happened for Stratis this year, but the price of the coin has not increased. I'm not sure he has a future.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:13:53 PM

It is very worth to invest in stratis right now. This is the good altcoin to invest. Stratis is a high potential coin, now the price of this coin is very low. Better you buy this coin and hold it for some more months. New ico's are coming to support this coin. This coin is good for long term investment. So you can hold once its price reach high value. If you have funds just split your invest in other altcoins also.
granchio

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:08:50 PM

Is it time to buy Stratis with these low prices or is it better to invest in another ALT?
What do you think?

I think it can be incredibly profitable to have some stratis in these times. If you take a look at its price movements, you can see that, it looks like it has made many traders very happy in the past.
Aneexnoki

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:17:23 PM

Is there recently any news related to Stratis Platform?
catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:07:56 AM

What do you think?

I think stratis is one of the best altcoins of the crypt world. It has a big rising potential, and I think this is the right time for buying it.
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:13:29 AM

What do you think?

I think stratis is one of the best altcoins of the crypt world. It has a big rising potential, and I think this is the right time for buying it.
I think also but with the exception of the big potential. I think now is too late for STRAT grow. The team make a good product but I think that the last year record near 400k sat STRAT will not be able to repeat. So much projects exist that not bad then stratis
malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:19:14 AM

It seems like, Stratis is one of the most undervalued coins up today. A month but still the price is not moving up and it is so steady. So I think this is the best time today and hold it for a months and I see the next NEO in Stratis.
cabron

Activity: 2856
Merit: 602

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 12:00:09 PM

Yep it sure is the best time to buy STRATIS. $3 is a bargain already which is good time for those who were late buying. Those who bought at a higher price might wanna buy more now. Last year the price went more than $15 I think. I was tempted to sell the few STRATIS I have in my account but I'm just willing to wait.

Wabri

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:05:13 PM

A coin who have reached 15$ as all time high and is now near the 3$, means that it is time to buy. Other coins who are near 3$, like Vechain and Icon have reached near 10$ as all time high. The potential of STRATIS is therefore great with their platform.
Lostan

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:13:57 PM

I think that Stratis has used its potential for gains. I would rather recommend you to pay attention to other coins and tokens
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: