Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:19:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think Etherinc will replace ethereum?  (Read 622 times)
nadbucs (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:10:31 AM

This comparison is even inappropriate. You are comparing cryptocurrency with huge capitalization and some cryptocurrency that does not have impressive advantages over the crypto industry giant. In addition, this cryptocurrency is not even on coinmarketcap. Huh
Absolutely right, ETI is not yet in coinmarketcap because it is an ongoing ICO.
Road445

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:16:31 AM

First, ETH has many forks.
But most forks have only one fate, To zero.
So I don't think this fork can go beyond ETH.

arjuna BTC

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:24:33 AM

New ethereum fork named etherinc was introduced as a better ethereum:

• reducing block time from 15s to 6s, which improved:
 • network transaction per second by 2.5x
• transaction confirmation speed by 2.5x
• miner reward by 2.5x
• removing uncle reward
• implementing finite supply for mineable coins

Do you think it is better now to invest in ETI than ETH?

another fork from ethereum that claim better than ethereum
look like interesting, can you show me the link to etherinc my friend ?
website link or announcements thread from etherinc
thanks

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:26:48 AM

I guess, that Etherinc can replace Ethereum. Ethereum becomes more the base for creation of new tokens, rather than an independent crypto currency. Unlike Ethereum, Etherinc structural units are independent of borders, they are decentralized, like Bitcoin, they are not stopped by obstacles such as geography, intermediaries and other such artificial restrictions.
Flupy

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 11:37:28 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2023, 03:30:01 PM by Flupy

👛 OWNR Wallet – is a secure and convenient non-custodial cryptocurrency wallet that allows you to manage your cryptocurrencies by storing them in encrypted storage on your device. Similar to Atomic Wallet, Exodus, Jaxx, Trust Wallet, but more convenient and better!

Visa cryptocard: Directly in your OWNR wallet or on the website, you can apply for a Visa crypto card. Credit your card instantly with cryptocurrency, pay your purchases at corner shops and in your favorite online services.

Buy crypto in a wallet: You can also buy and exchange cryptocurrency directly in your OWNR wallet at a favorable rate for you.

Withdraw cryptocurrencies with OWNR wallet: Sell cryptocurrencies and receive fiat funds to your Visa/Mastercard card in a few clicks.

Supports cryptocurrencies: BTC, BCH, BNB, TRX, LTC, ETH, SOL, ZEC, DASH, DOGE, MATIC, AVAX. Also supports USDT/USDC stablecoins in ETH, SOL, TRON, BNB

Nasonn

Activity: 616
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 11:51:53 AM

It's not possible. We have seen a lot of these projects come out to claim faster block time, lower transaction fees but these are mere fantasies. Until we see it happen, nothing will change. It will probably be another coin that shouldn't have been released.
Ss4sukE

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 12:03:05 PM

I don't think that Etherinc is better than Ethereum, ethereum has proven their potential, based on what I know that coin forks don't always promise because they need a long process to go beyond the original coins. different from ethereum which has been proven as a whole on the market.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
BayAngelo

Activity: 882
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 12:06:00 PM

this post was created on may 29 2018. up till now i have never heard or seen any feature of the new coin. probably. the fork was not successful. Maybe it is another coin that forked not ethereum which has remain strong.

aioc

Activity: 2912
Merit: 567

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 12:07:01 PM

• miner reward by 2.5x
• removing uncle reward

First time I read about this new coin, I'd like to know who are the people behind this forked, we have read so many duplicates, fork of Ethereum they do ICO and run away with investors money or running away dumping their share in the market, I'd like to see how they are going to implement this.

Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 12:12:26 PM

What the fuck is this coin? I never heard of this. The chance is zero. There's still a lot of better project in the market and they were not able to surpass ethereum. How do you think this will be.
Erickan

Activity: 266
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 12:14:19 PM

• miner reward by 2.5x
• removing uncle reward

Those are the theories presented on paper, I joined the bounty of this project since they called ICO capital. The project was not very successful when calling ICO capital, etherinc development team is also very normal. How can you compare etherinc with ethereum? Did you really learn about etherinc? I also think that etherinc will soon fail.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 02:42:02 PM

I also didn't heard about this coin, first time i thought is somehow a dev from Ethereum make a new coin with similar features? But i think a fork can't replace Ethereum and people will still use it because they believe and the history proves that Ethereum is a good coin.
Inosend
Copper Member

Activity: 299
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 02:46:18 PM

Honestly I don't need to think because I know they will never replace ethereum in any way. You should consider other already existing smart contract coins as a competitor to ethereum and just a Coin which has not even an mvp to offer

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 02:49:21 PM

Another coin who wants to replace ethereum, first of all this coin is not popular and I did not know about this coin because the potential coin is mostly potential and most of fhe trade know that. So there is no reason to compared etherinc to the ethereum because obviously ethereum still win and I believe most of the coin is more potential compared to the Etherinc I think even I did not do some research to this.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 03:11:27 PM

Even after one year I am not aware of that hardforked coin until found this one which is enough to say that ethereum is not going to replaced by those shit hardforks.

And stop comparing those hard forks with their origin coins,they were just done for making profits nor to give any benefit to the users.

meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 03:29:51 PM

I don't think that altcoin will replace ethereum, ETH has a lot of supporters than ETI, this new altcoin has listed in 2 exchanges only so there is no chance to beat ethereum.

bitc0000

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 04:18:53 PM

Heard of this project last year, but been a while or rather since this year have not heard anything from them nor the growth they have made so far. That is, if truly the platform has what it takes to replace ETH the news will be all over the crypto space.
In my own opinion comparing ETH and this, shouldn't even take place.

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 07:49:27 AM

"better ethereum" is not enough of a marketing strategy if you ask me. You can do everything in your power to make a better ethereum but at the end of the day ethereum exists and this is just an ICO with a promise.

First ethereinc needs to exists, it needs to come out of ICO stage, needs to actually get people to use it and actually work much better than ethereum. It will have a forever battle with ethereum but also all other coins as well and in the end if it is really better than ethereum and all others than it will have a chance.

However, remember that bitcoin is not the best coin technically speaking, there are coins faster, cheaper, can do more and still much less than bitcoin. Being the number one (or number two for ethereum) worths more than what you can technically do. People prefer something that is already established then bet on something with a future promise.
Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 07:51:46 AM

I don't think ethereinc can easily replace ethereum, we can simply see the position of ethereum in a good position and it won't be easy for ethereinc
Amejoaquim

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 08:01:15 AM

Etherinc is just an ethereum copycat and I don't believe that etherinc can be better than ethereum and don't forget ethereum has very many supporters, so for me what you say is impossible if etherinc will replace ethereum.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: