Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:29:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why not be rich? Is it impossible for you?  (Read 2766 times)
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:05:45 AM

The overall market outlook is now more stable. Volatility is less likely to be less. But shitcoins can have high gains and losses.

At least, Bitcoin volatility is very low. Curious but many traders do not like this situation at all. High fluctuations of the cryptocurrencies let them make really big money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:40:37 AM

it was not so hard last year. because marketcap was raising like hell especially at the second half of last year. and it was not so hard to make x10 when you chosed the correct altcoin. but in a bearish market it is really very hard.
It is not hard this year as well. We have just a bit of change in the market situations and besides, there is crowd in the market. So in such cases, you have to play your best move and that should be the preference to the investment with low cost.

As long as your investment has a low cost, you can set future targets and keep on investing which ultimately gives you edge over all those who invest in the market with recovery in the prices. The more profit margins you get, the more money you make. This is my opinion to be rich in crypto.
Boybugwal760820

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:33:51 AM

If you are asking me if it is possible to get rich via crypto currency then all I can tell you is that it is really possible to get rich via crypto currency even without investing in crypto currency because you can earn crypto currency by participating on crypto currency paying activities.
Jordens

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:35:36 AM

Where a year ago I read an article-where one of the experts said with confidence - that 1 bitcoin will cost 15,000 dollars - the rate has already risen to 600 per dollar-but a year to stay within 230 -240.
whk0

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:43:29 PM

Being rich is not impossible but is it a real goal of people in crypto? Is it all about greed and wealthness? And what about technologies?
Wolfwar

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:00:33 PM

Being rich is not impossible but is it a real goal of people in crypto? Is it all about greed and wealthness? And what about technologies?
The fact is that you will not be fed up with ideas alone. Many users of cryptocurrency who joined our community do not always have good incomes to support their family and have everything for a normal life. That cryptocurrency today helps them become financially independent. As they say, on an empty stomach it is impossible to think about high matters.
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:43:04 AM

Becoming rich is not an easy task especially if you're in the wrong timing of crypto investments just like when you invest at a higher price and the price goes suddenly that lasts for a long time. Hindrance of becoming rich is when you don't know how to plan and make good decision.
This quest to become rich is normally affected by the unfortunate down market when you are unable to both draw out and to stay in. Crypto market is best for earning big money and in my opinion, one should invest only when there are other sources of income flow as well. This is how you stay mentally prepared for everything in the crypto market. In addition, good decisions are very important to get the planned and targeted outcomes. Without intellect, its not possible to enlist your name in the list of rich people.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:54:03 AM

To become rich it is not an easy job because we need a lot of dedication and analysis which coins we have to hold and which coin we shouldn't hold. To become we have to wait until the market starts recovering otherwise you will end up in huge loos.
OrangeII

Activity: 2058
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:13:50 AM

To become rich it is not an easy job because we need a lot of dedication and analysis which coins we have to hold and which coin we shouldn't hold. To become we have to wait until the market starts recovering otherwise you will end up in huge loos.
You're right, it's just that I think most people have their own strategies. even though it's hard to be rich, I think by trying, and working hard everyone can get rich, and of course that is possible.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:34:37 AM

You're right, it's just that I think most people have their own strategies. even though it's hard to be rich, I think by trying, and working hard everyone can get rich, and of course that is possible.
We have to think positive all the time and take bigger risk for a possible bigger reward.
To be rich is not an easy task but remember it's possible, personally, I am not rich but I can say I have made some good fortune in crypto.
So, if you are here now, just improve and don't leave.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:45:38 AM

Not everyone can become rich. If everyone could become rich easily, why there is still poor people? Just a minority of people are going to become rich.
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:24:37 AM

Not all investors are bound to become rich because not all investors have the same perspective on their crypto assets. Those who know how to hold their assets have the big possibilities of becoming rich.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Cmoh

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:01:06 PM

You are saying here that the token sale for this ICO is already started in the Yobit. But, I am unable to open an account in this exchange. While opening the confirmation email is not coming to my mailbox. So, how I invest. And, how could you say that this token will make me rich quick?
HiatusGG

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:19:14 PM

In my Opinion, These coins are not trustable and shit coins. We are in a bear trend and We should not invest to ICO's, now because Bitcoin and the rest of altcoins values is going down. This is affect to ICO's directly. People cant earn money coins why focus the ICO's ? this is just losing money.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 12:48:25 PM

In my Opinion, These coins are not trustable and shit coins. We are in a bear trend and We should not invest to ICO's, now because Bitcoin and the rest of altcoins values is going down. This is affect to ICO's directly. People cant earn money coins why focus the ICO's ? this is just losing money.

It's funny how you are discouraging someone to invest in ICOs yet you are promoting one. Isn't it ironic?

Anyway, people have the opportunity to become rich but due to inevitable circumstances, some cannot do so while others have the opportunity already in their lap but they can't recognize it because they either lack the courage or they are just contented with their state now even though there is a chance for them to improve.

Being involved with cryptocurrency is a great opportunity to be rich given that the price of the coin would increase one day but it should be combined with hard work and a lot of patience for one to become rich one day.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
Jordens

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:51:37 PM

All, sailed. In Russia, the final ban on bitkine. Since 2015, the law will come into force, which provides for criminal liability for the storage and distribution of bitcoins. Just like this.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:59:35 PM

It's funny how you are discouraging someone to invest in ICOs yet you are promoting one. Isn't it ironic?

Anyway, people have the opportunity to become rich but due to inevitable circumstances, some cannot do so while others have the opportunity already in their lap but they can't recognize it because they either lack the courage or they are just contented with their state now even though there is a chance for them to improve.

Being involved with cryptocurrency is a great opportunity to be rich given that the price of the coin would increase one day but it should be combined with hard work and a lot of patience for one to become rich one day.

It depends on someone's priority at the end of the day. Not all the time everyone wants to be ultimately rich. I believe more would prefer to be financially sufficient yet contented and happy. Although money is an indispensable commodity inorder to survive, having just enough of it inorder to live comfortably would be enough. Maybe this is one of the reasons why not everyone are rich. It depends on one's priority.

hasna17

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:57:18 PM

Everyone would want to be rich, but there are a number of factors that become obstacles, rich can be quickly realized for me and other people a number of factors according to me who participated in this
1. luck
2. less patience and hard work in the business
3. Absence of sufficient capital, although experts in the field and hard work.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:08:43 AM

Not everyone can become rich. If everyone could become rich easily, why there is still poor people? Just a minority of people are going to become rich.
This is a subjective approach towards becoming rich. You can become rich in business if you are able to think out of the box. If you are able to point out a pain point in the market and try to improve it by putting forward your business model, it will attract costumers and if you have the costumers, you have the mind to become rich.

In crypto, you should follow those people who have become rich by choosing the type of coin and the period for which it went.  Normally an investment period of five years pays off huge provided you have invested in the right coin.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:21:06 AM

Nice try mate,thats 900% profit lol,those who promises too good to be true thats a certain misleading if not scamming lol

Your project looks like legit.whats not realistic is the idea of having that huge profit for investments .and besides this is not for this section sine this must be in ann thread section

But i will make study about this coin,later when i got home for formal learning and maybe investing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: