Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS  (Read 142 times)
sunil_ad (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:38:19 AM

Is Eos a token or a coin now? Where can it be bought? What is your opinion regarding it?
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:42:50 AM

It's still ERC20 Ethereum token and it can be bought in lots of crypto exchnages, like Binance, Bithumb, Huobi, OKEx, Bitfinex, etc. Check the whole list here - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/eos/#markets . The mainnet launch was postponed because there were many bugs found in their code recently, but I wouldn't woryy too much, cause they have a huge team of developers working on it.
sunil_ad (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:49:54 AM

Thank you for the reply. I feel like buying it !
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:51:21 AM

You can purchase EOS from many of the crypto exchanges now Coinmarketcap is listing 400 markets so you have a variety of currency pairs https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/#markets

I think EOS will be a great addition to the coins already out there and I have been holding since the dip under 80c last year

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
nxivrxgs

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:52:00 AM

EOS is still a token of the Ethereum smart contract, but it will soon launch its own main chain. I've just watched the EOS page today, which will be released on time in the next month. Let's look forward to a more efficient and more scalable EOS than ETH.
sunil_ad (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:55:43 AM

True. EOS promises to be more  efficient
hamanhtran

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:58:33 AM

Is Eos a token or a coin now? Where can it be bought? What is your opinion regarding it?

You can bought EOS coin  on exchange market like binance, houbipro
myigitcoin

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:59:20 AM

Eos investors have been very happy lately because cryptographic currencies have made the fastest rise in the stock market. When you do project analysis, your value will increase more.
zhekad

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:02:52 PM

EOS is still a token of the Ethereum smart contract, but it will soon launch its own main chain. I've just watched the EOS page today, which will be released on time in the next month. Let's look forward to a more efficient and more scalable EOS than ETH.
The eos will never be able to surpass the etherium even if it is better. just like the other altcoin can not beat bitcoin. Eterium was the first such asset, it will remain so
azizsatrasia68

Activity: 150

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:12:34 PM

The eos will never be able to surpass the etherium even if it is better. just like the other altcoin can not beat bitcoin. Eterium was the first such asset, it will remain so
I have the same thought as you, that EOS will be difficult to get beyond ethereum. EOS does grow well, but the ethereum gets stronger with increasing demand in the future.
vlad230

Activity: 616
Merit: 279

View Profile
⇾ Re: EOS
May 30, 2018, 12:45:41 PM

EOS is a good option to buy now, I'm sure you figured out how and where until now.

I hear they are going to launch thier main net soon so, this will spike the price a bit. Keep following it and definitely don't sell Smiley
zafmine

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:47:42 PM

As I know, EOS is a network and platform for applications built on ETH that performs many of the same functions, but with much greater capacity, up to millions of transactions per second. The EOS token was issued during the ICO, retains a high market capitalization in the billions of dollars, and is required for one crucial aspect of the EOS system. It is now a really potential one to invest now.
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:51:14 PM

I have no knowledge about EOS but recently i hear many people talking about it.
It's now trading on many exchanges with more than 140 trading pairs.
You can check here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/eos/#markets
terzy

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:52:43 PM

EOS aims to become the preferred platform to develop and host DApp’s. This is the fastest growing space in the BlockChain ecosystem. EOS is designed to accommodate DApps developers. EOS is digital office/warehousing. EOS has no exchange fee while proceeding. This is possibly the main reason that why it’s commonly accepted by investors. Many investors later enter EOS market as EOS costs lower than other cryptocurrencies. The EOS value grows more as more EOS crypto obtained and exchanges dealt. There’s no doubts that EOS value will grow larger and larger while its market cap ranks above 99.9% existing cryptocurrency since it’s obtainable
Cryptomedia.net

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:56:39 PM

The main launch is scheduled for 2nd of June so if you are hoping for a huge rise in price after it moves to their own platform,now is the best time to buy the token. It's risky but the project looks very promising and everyone hopes that EOS can solve the scalability issues of ETH. A strong, competitive market is the most important part for the crypto world to move forward so let's see if EOS can keep all their promises.
SeanWayne

Activity: 94
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:31:40 PM

You can check this in the market. There are several exchanges that you can buy EOS. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/eos/ I hope you can buy alot of coins.
You must have Ethereum so You can buy as much as you can coz it's much cheaper..
sunil_ad (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:01:06 PM

I saw this term 'scalability' mentioned in this discussion. Please explain what it is and how it applies to  EOS.
Ayuluv2001

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:08:24 PM

We shall wait for June/July

EOS is a token still but its changing to its own platform very soon.

Anticipating it to moon.. especially if more tokens use its platform!

EOS FTW
Fixart96

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:35:23 PM

EOS is a piece of software that will act as a decentralized operating system. And right now I'm confident that EOS has good potential if it's an investment, and certainly has a large transaction capacity. And I believe that EOS will grow bigger.
Queen12

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:37:12 PM

EOS can be bought on most exchanges.
However, EOS is not a good choice because the main network of EOS is about to be launched. However, when the main network of EOS is online, there may be a big sell.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: