Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:30:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Do You Determine Credible Bounty Program  (Read 828 times)
kryptogunner

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Community Builder and Telegram Moderator

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:14:57 AM

Few points to keep in mind that reduces your chances of falling trap into scams:

1. Check source code on repositories like Github. Non existent is a redflag.

2. Anonymous team - This is most often a redflag which needs a further investigation.

3. Sham website/ poorly written WP - Serious redflag

4. No roadmap or too optimistic a roadmap without a plan to achieve it - redflag

5. Community on social media and their interaction.

6. Bounty managers - If they are reputed, reasonably assured but its not fullproog ofcourse.

7. Product - If product really dont need blockchain, more often than not it either scam or likley to be  a failed project.

8. Lat but not least - This forum is an excellent place. Check their ANN/ ask questions from team. No response/ inadequate response is a redflag. We have best crypto detectives here who constantly help people finding scams.

Want growth hack for community or need 24x7 community managememt?

PM here or Telegram @meatulm
3dchain

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 06:59:30 PM

As ICOs rose in popularity in 2017, so did bounty programs. Make sure to read the white paper and check the team's credentials.
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:27:55 PM

Bounties programmes no doubts is one of the avenue of reaping tangible coins to your wallet by signing up to do some task with various bounty campaigns, however,  bounties programmes comes up everyday, with promising projects.
With the ways the campaigns are scheduled you cannot possibly participate in all bounties. How can you now select credible bounties among all the bounties that troop in every day,  what are the criteria you look for before joining a bounty.
I will be impress to learnt credible insight on this from the bounty experts.

1.   Inspect the project properly: Don't participate in every Bounty you find you should look into it and check if it's worth to take part in it. It is better to make a few good ones than hundreds of bad ones. Remember always quality better than quantity.
2.   Find a particular type of bounties: At Bounty campaigns, there are always different categories and there will always be one that is ideal for you. E.g. Signature campaigns or translation campaigns.
3.   A way of identifying the scams is if you take a look at the team of the project. If it is a scam, you probably won't find much information about the founders.
Aleksey1958

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:21:29 PM

I think that the bounty company should be chosen as the ICO. To conduct a technical analysis of the project, and only then look at the amount of bounty reward and think whether it is happy to participate in it....
gune68gune

Activity: 181

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:10:45 PM

Bounties programmes no doubts is one of the avenue of reaping tangible coins to your wallet by signing up to do some task with various bounty campaigns, however,  bounties programmes comes up everyday, with promising projects.
With the ways the campaigns are scheduled you cannot possibly participate in all bounties. How can you now select credible bounties among all the bounties that troop in every day,  what are the criteria you look for before joining a bounty.
Many criteria for determining potential success in ico bounty projects. Before following the bounty, the first thing to see is the bounty manager. Next check out the project developer team, white paper, website, until the ico rating site. It all depends on your analysis.
kvekop

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:11:28 PM

Just found this one, it's not a airdrop, but I really like the idea Smiley The contest for WC2018, where you can win up to 100.000 LYMS
 http://bit.ly/WC2018Contest
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:41:42 AM

Make sure its a reputable campaign manager and then check the primary ratings and reviews sites to find out what the experts say about the projects team, product offering and advisors etc

The higher the rating the more potential an ICO can have of raising at least its minimum requirement but this doesn't guarantee anything its only a guideline

kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:12:28 AM

bounty campaign manages by high rank manager with higher trust are mostly credible compared to bounty manage by newbie especially the new created account. there are many list of good manager here you can search them.
coolon

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:20:33 AM

Find a reliable bounty is not possible by 100%. You can only remove completely unreliable. I will look at the rating of the bounty, the idea of ​​the project, what kind of manager leads and if I'm comfortable with it. I can not avoid scam, there are projects with a higher rating being scam.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
aurelino

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:22:21 AM

For me it is difficult to define a good bounty campaign to get valuable coins when it is sold in exchange, since most campaigns claim they are good, but I certainly would think and see a lot or no people interested in participating, but the main thing is I will see first who bounty manager who run the project and read the ICO whitepaper.
aymos11

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:29:28 AM

Follow credible bounty managers. Mostly, startups rely on bounty managers with enough experience in marketing and handling of bounty hunters. You can check them out via telegram and bitcointalk. Been tailing some bounty managers and teams who has handled great projects.
This is a relevant information cos most projects are not even projects per say but a plot to defraud people of their money.
EthanKai

Activity: 158

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:32:02 AM

One proven method that I use in selecting the bounty campaign to join is by checking the bounty manager running it. THere a few bounty managers who really see to it that bounty participant are given their rightful rewards whether or not the ICO along with it succeed or fails.

╒═══════════════════     DEXAGE     ═══════════════════╕
██   WP   ████████     Multi-Tier Trading Ecosystem     ████████   OP   ██
╘═════════   FACEBOOK ◄ TWITTER ► TELEGRAM   ══════════╛
fiorilia

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:53:40 AM

looking for gifts that can be trusted of course must also be based on ICO who opened the bounty. with the ICO are nice will certainly produce a bounty of good too. bounty is indeed a most flattering way in getting crypto and everyone knows it. without such a large investment capital but the result could be more than that.
Hughes_Ryan

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:24:07 AM

I will learn everything about the project such as project development team, website, community. If all is well then I think this project is safe and I will definitely join their bounty campaign
BluRPie

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:11:23 PM

Try to research the ICO,  investigate the project's team,  read the White Paper.  Try to explain yourself - why crypto market needs this coin/token.  If ICO is good for you,  than bounty campaign is probably good as well.
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:27:21 PM

the first thing i do is checking the bounty manager ,  good Bm always take at least they think the bounty will trusted , after that try to looking about the coin and decide to join or not
freakcoins

Activity: 188

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:32:55 PM

We have differebt ways on how to determine the good shot of bounty,like in telegrams we see to it of there are managers who wants to proves something or i may sar alert in telegrams,so thats one of the great idea to apply.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 02:36:33 PM

Now that the market has been down this entire year, there are more and more people moving towards bounty hunting.
Notice how almost all of the topics on altcoin discussion are about bounties? (and also icos...)
I have no problem with people doing what they can to make money, but the ironic thing is, this bounty hunting craze is really destroying the market.

To be clear, the number one reason the market is down because of the unsustainable growth of crypto last jan.
The bubble economy popped and here we are now.
But one thing that is keeping it down is that there are very few successful new companies coming in.
The ICO market is basically terrible, some would say dead.

I think the one of the main reasons the ico market is dead is because so many bounty hunters destroy the icos tokenomics before it even has a chance.

emmaong12

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:22:13 PM

Normally look for a decent bounty manager and then research the current bounties they have, always need a good team behind the ICO too.
raitsuk

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:25:43 PM

The first things i usually used as the based of decision to choose a bounty campaign is the concept of the project itself.
Next will be the progress on their selling and their coin price.
Those are the most important things for me.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: