Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 08:20:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Do You Determine Credible Bounty Program  (Read 829 times)
BTCmasterVM

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:23:23 PM

I pay attention to the bounty manager, depends on the reputation of the manager whether I will participate in the campaign or not, I also pay attention to feedback from the team. The idea of ​​the project plays an important role in whether this coin will be in demand or not.
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:49:59 PM

Credible bounty program, can never be determined or predicted by anyone, some people see that a good bounty is determined by the bounty manager, it is not true but also not wrong, the bounty manager only has the task to evaluate the project they handle is not a scam project , That is all. Bounty managers do not guarantee that the rewards obtained by bounty participants will be better, sometimes the bounty campaign held by the new bounty manager is much better. There is no one who can determine which bounty campaign is good and give a big reward for bounty participants
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:54:33 PM

The most important thing is to check people who are responsible for project development. Every team member should have a profile on LinkedIn, where everyone can learn about their history and experience. Of course, the more experience they have, the more likely the project will succeed.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
kotajikikox

Activity: 2408
Merit: 213

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:04:30 AM

That the biggest question arguing herein forum even if the biunty manager are credible aometimes he/she also a victim of the fake project.

Difficult to answer that thread how to find credible ico bounty project, because the fake project is almost the same promise  from the legit.

kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:20:58 AM

My criteria for joining a bounty campaigns i will sure first to see the roadmaps if it is progressive or not then i will see the token sale if then token reach the softcap or hardcap and whitepaper is important to see the plan of the project lastly the good exchanger plan like kucoin listing or binance that would boost the price of the token.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:38:17 AM

I am no expert in determining good bounty program and the only considerations that I will do in getting a good bounty campaign project are the following.
a) I will first check the ICO ratings if it has a high rating from the ICO experts.
b) I will do a research on the ICO project particularly on the team members and the whitepaper to determine if the ICO is legitimate and authentic.
c) I also consider the bounty manager handling the project and check it should have no red trust rating.
d) Lastly, I will check the spreadsheet if there are many high ranking members joining the ICO project.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Hudora

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:54:58 AM

Bounties programmes no doubts is one of the avenue of reaping tangible coins to your wallet by signing up to do some task with various bounty campaigns, however,  bounties programmes comes up everyday, with promising projects.
With the ways the campaigns are scheduled you cannot possibly participate in all bounties. How can you now select credible bounties among all the bounties that troop in every day,  what are the criteria you look for before joining a bounty.
I will be impress to learnt credible insight on this from the bounty experts.

Look at managers portfolio. If manager is good, he had several successfull campaigns behind his back. Otherwise, you shoudl avoid bounty.
klimenok1991

Activity: 756
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:18:51 PM
Merited by Sivainvest (1)

It's no secret that bounty is a good way to earn cryptocurrency, if not one of the best. And many do not neglect this way of earning, including me. On how much time you will pay bounty companies depends on your income.
For information, the most promising ICO bounty programs, we can say, without prejudice to their project, will safely allocate up to 2% of the total issue of tokens, so we get a unique win – win scheme of the system.
By the way, the entry thresholds for users in the ICO bounty program are quite low. First, if you want to enter the program, you need, of course, enthusiasm. Secondly, it is desirable to have a live and permanent account on the platform bitcointalk.org ahhh! Third, active pages on the most popular social sites - Facebook, Twitter, Youtube channel and Telegrams (the last site in General is the Golden bottom for the ICO bounty). Fourth, you will need to have a wallet on at least two crypto assets - Bitcoin and Ethereum. Well, the fifth argument, it is necessary to have some knowledge in the world of crypto industry.

I want to share with you my observations, how to choose a reliable program bounty program.

The first thing you need to pay attention to is the reputation of developers. Mass PR-campaign is the prerogative of developers. Famous people will be your reliable help in the fact that the project "will not give up". Pay attention to the news and behavior of SEO developers. They should not only sing the praises the praises of their projects, but also to give justification. Not superfluous to the discussion of the draft on special forums. There you will get a real picture of what is happening with the ICO-project. By the way, many forum participants are tough to project managers, and if you see that managers ignore such forums and messages, there is a reason to question the future ICO-project bounty.

The amount invested in the project. Priority project startups can collect millions of fees in just a couple of hours. But if it's been a couple of days, and on account of only 80K "foreign bucks", then you have nothing to lose here for sure.

The amount of the received remuneration. This is the most sensitive issue of all future startups. Most of the co-founders think to shift to their partners the bulk of the routine work of daily and hourly promotion of the project, and pay them real rubles, hryvnia. But do not despair here, sometimes within only 1 subscription campaign you can earn a decent amount of hundreds of us dollars. But, if you, for example, have already 1 million real subscribers, and the creators of the projects "on the go" throw 1000 tokens, you should think about it. Remember that your time and your reputation will cost you more.

The nature of the tasks. Here you need to think globally, if your subscription consists of 30 reposts, several comments, well, maybe a dozen posts, then you have to rely on their own strength. It is a completely different thing millions, thousands of reposts on Twitter or YouTube channel.

And finally, I would like to say that if you worked in freelancing, then these bounty ICO programs will not be so difficult for you, but if you face this phenomenon for the first time in your life, you will have to learn, learn, and learn again, as one great classic of modern politics said.
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:21:06 PM

Follow credible bounty managers. Mostly, startups rely on bounty managers with enough experience in marketing and handling of bounty hunters. You can check them out via telegram and bitcointalk. Been tailing some bounty managers and teams who has handled great projects.

bounty managers are being paid to manage the marketing of the ICO.
They are credible because they handled many ICO before when scam is not in the market?
To have a good bounty you should look for the ICO itself and the project!
Remember, Bounty is based to the success of an ICO.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:34:43 PM

Bounties programmes no doubts is one of the avenue of reaping tangible coins to your wallet by signing up to do some task with various bounty campaigns, however,  bounties programmes comes up everyday, with promising projects.
With the ways the campaigns are scheduled you cannot possibly participate in all bounties. How can you now select credible bounties among all the bounties that troop in every day,  what are the criteria you look for before joining a bounty.

It's almost impossible to determine good bounty programs in this current market condition.
Sometimes i joined a really good bounty and super well managed but the result is so cheap.
But sometimes i just joined random airdrop and the reward is more than bounty. So it's so random
Luna0120

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:38:26 PM

Check the bounty manager social media. This person shoudl be real and participating in project. Idenity theft is very widespread, so check is the right call.
Maamejane

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:39:52 PM

I think there are some renowned bounty managers whom you can follow and partake in the bounties they host, also before you join check the reward for the campaign and the work they expect you to do. Not all bounty programs are credible but there are still ones that are worth to join.

Felic43

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:44:56 PM

I think is very hard to determine credible bounty program this time but we can just try and study there whitepaper well , know the bounty manager and other team check if they have product.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:45:26 PM

This are my major factors to take:
1. Team-  should be real
2. Contract address- their should be progress in transaction especially if they already started the ICO.
3. BM- must have a clean and better reputation especially about their trust rating.
4. Product- better if it has a physical evidence. I am talking about the tokenization.
This is my only option and I know everyone has their own strategies to take.
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:55:45 PM

I have been doing bounties for quite some time now and my participation has given me a lot of rewards. But not all bounties that I join have rewarded my effort. Unfortunately there were bounties that turn out as scams and never distributed stakes. Knowing everything about the project is very important. The whitepaper, the credibility of the team running the project, the functional website, and strong community support would likely tell if the bounty is a scam or not. But right now my main criteria (which so far worked for me) is the bounty manager running the campaign. Their credibility is as important as the other factors I have mentioned.
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:58:13 PM

Estabilished bounty manager is more important than other things like how many tokens they allocated for bounty program or how many participants are involved in bounty campaign.
Estabilished manager carefully chooses projects that are not scam because if project is a scam, your profit will be zero.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
Iykecollins
Copper Member

Activity: 376

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:05:41 PM

What works better for me is to watch and study the bounties as promoted by other high ranking memebers of the forum, study each and do further research and later join the one with most potential

macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:06:35 PM

Follow credible bounty managers.

I agree. Following trusted bounty managers lessens the risk of being scammed as well as increases the chance of earning a good token. Still, at this moment, it is extremely difficult to earn a token that does not die soon. The market is very low in general and most coins have dipped so bad.

martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:08:55 PM

Campaign managers is not an issue here they are just head of the marketing in this community and social media platform.
I can tell that the bounty is credible if the ICO project and team is really good.
We should research not the bounty itself but the project it is being represent.
That is the measurement of success bounty as always.

ninabobo

Activity: 463

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:27:19 PM

I think this is like when you want to invest your assets in ico ,. learn and do research, starting from reading white paper, teams and products, especially technology. analysis.
overall it's almost the same because we want the same profit

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: