Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:01:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A user here threatened to multi fork Gamecoin within 24 hours. What can we do?  (Read 7326 times)
Scooby903

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 05:00:19 AM

zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

ADT developer

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 05:01:21 AM

@GameCoinFuture

You're the one that stepped up the "Game" when all I said was that GME will not pass .001.

You went all badass now deal with it.

Now to be clear, all I am going to do is "enthusiastically mine" GME LOL....

I highly suggest two things

1) Contact the previous two GME devs for BCX references

2) Move or dump your coins before 5pm Eastern time USA. It will take me that long to reign in enough of a herd.

~BCX~

I get it you get people to dump it so you can buy in lower and sell on the rebound

anderl

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 05:02:52 AM

@GameCoinFuture

You're the one that stepped up the "Game" when all I said was that GME will not pass .001.

You went all badass now deal with it.

Now to be clear, all I am going to do is "enthusiastically mine" GME LOL....

I highly suggest two things

1) Contact the previous two GME devs for BCX references

2) Move or dump your coins before 5pm Eastern time USA. It will take me that long to reign in enough of a herd.

~BCX~

So how did your forking of DGC work out for you.  You barked alot about that and then put your tail between your legs a couple days later.  You're such a joke.
anderl

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 05:21:22 AM

So how did your forking of DGC work out for you.  You barked alot about that and then put your tail between your legs a couple days later.  You're such a joke.

@RS

Back to using this sockie I see.

Baritus made a public 180 and made it clear he didn't want any part of a battle. I don't have anything to prove to you but congrats on getting your newest scam back up and running!

~BCX~

Sorry bud but you were the one that did the 180.  You stated that you were doing to fork his coin anyway and it was too late.  Due you are always a blow hard.  You haven't even forked a single coin since then.  Keep being the joke you are getting off on pretending to be something you are not.
anon4250158

Activity: 266
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 05:38:31 AM

@BCX

Just how much hash power do you have?  Do you own all of it, or rent it, or what?  I'm just curious; I don't even have 1MH/s (scrypt) Sad
anderl

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 05:45:09 AM

@RS

Back to using this sockie I see.

Baritus made a public 180 and made it clear he didn't want any part of a battle. I don't have anything to prove to you but congrats on getting your newest scam back up and running!

~BCX~

Sorry bud but you were the one that did the 180.  You stated that you were doing to fork his coin anyway and it was too late.  Due you are always a blow hard.  You haven't even forked a single coin since then.  Keep being the joke you are getting off on pretending to be something you are not.

@rs

You might refer to the thread below started by Baritus basically pleading for me to not attack his coin and making it clear he didn't want any issues with me. I was also asked by some people whom are friends here to not destroy the coin since they planned on mining.

As usual, your dead wrong. So crawl back to your primary scam and STFU.

~BCX~

Thread by Baritus

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=236731.5

You can't point to any coin you forked.  You could have just forked it anyway but you didn't which proves you are a joke.  You keep talking about how big your dick is but you never pull it out for proof.  It just goes to show you are all talk.  You have a chance to prove it here so do it.  Or are you just going to stuff it between your legs again.

And whats with the @rs?  What the hell is that supposed to mean?
Eex77

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 05:51:06 AM

Oh well you see BCX is kind of a bitchy woman who's always on her period. Knowing this I would assume that the RS means RealSolid. RealSolid owns the exchange mcxnow, and for whatever reason BCX likes mentioning him in posts that have nothing to do with him.

Oh yeah I actually do have a question for BCX though. Why the fuck do you end all of your posts with ~BCX~?

DOGE: D9X7qReZrCzkWefgt5FW55ENftoLiyvZHq             BTC: 1NXinRxyWhuetk7VTqUE2xFepbFJUD4MZf             EAC: epECRCi4eLytstZZiD57gXRoLwEJLgTgZx
anderl

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 05:53:02 AM

You keep talking about how big your dick is but you never pull it out for proof. 

Should have known, you're interested in seeing dicks.

Your an idiot, but if I were you I'd sell my GME if I were you.

~BCX~

If I was interested in seeing dicks I'd be checking your twat.

Sell GME.  lol You don't even know what forking really means.
kalus

Activity: 420
Merit: 263

let's make a deal.

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 06:21:48 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2014, 06:44:09 AM by kalus

It's not one user, it's EVERY user that can fork your precious altcoin.  

if you don't want your coin to be forked, then secure the network blockchain from attack. fuck.  If you can't secure it, then i suggest you move your money into something that has more protection, such as bitcoin.  

i don't see how gamecoin or any other shitcoin can be somehow immunised by a fork when the coin's been fucking designed that way.  

DC2ngEGbd1ZUKyj8aSzrP1W5TXs5WmPuiR wow need noms
anderl

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 07:32:29 AM

I don't know if this is a serious threat or not, but this bitcointalk user BitcoinEXpress threatened to "multiple fork" GME. I think I owe it to the community to make them aware of this threat whether it is true or false.

This has been posted on Gamecoin FB, Twitter and the official forum as well. This is what the user BitcoinEXpress PMed me 3 hours ago.

"Your coin will be multi forked in about 24 hours. I'll be giving people enough time to dump their coins or move into personal wallets"

I think he didn't like our giveaway thread started today https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=435576.0

He might hate alt-coins, he may have a thing against a previous Gamecoin dev or perhaps he is doing it for fun. There is certainly not a grudge against me that I'm aware of. So here you go community, you have someone threatening to multi fork Gamecoin. I didn't create Gamecoin. I'm passionate about Gamecoin, I do hold much too but I can't just hide this threat and keep you uninformed. It is up to you to do whatever you feel is right.

Meanwhile, Gamecoin just made it to CoinPayments.net!

Oh son you really grabbed the bull by the horns taking on bitcoinexpress. The list of coins this person(s) have succesffuly attacked or killed is quite long. More than a few did not recover. The typical MO is that associated pools will be taken out dropping the net hash followed by massive hash increase that takes over the remaining network while sky rocketing the diff. Not good. If I were you I would get ahold of Spots or Bitjohn as they seem to have some sort of sway with this person. I just dumped all my gme. It wasn't a lot but it was enough that i dont want to get caught holding the bag on. Hope it all works out.

Prove it  show us a list of coins that he killed with proof of the fork in the block chain and his announcement of the scheduled attempt.  BCX is a blithering idiot that is trying to compensate for a shitty half ass life that doesn't amount to anything so he has to pretend to be a big shit on the internet.

sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 07:40:34 AM

long live merged mined alt coins sha lol now ill go back to my corner.
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1128

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 07:42:13 AM

BCX killed my dog. Then brought him back just to kill him again.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 07:43:58 AM

BCX killed my dog. Then brought him back just to kill him again.

I actually liked that dog.

~BCX~
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 07:45:14 AM

Oh well you see BCX is kind of a bitchy woman who's always on her period. Knowing this I would assume that the RS means RealSolid. RealSolid owns the exchange mcxnow, and for whatever reason BCX likes mentioning him in posts that have nothing to do with him.

RealSolid and solidcoin. Nuff said.

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
anderl

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 07:54:57 AM

I don't know if this is a serious threat or not, but this bitcointalk user BitcoinEXpress threatened to "multiple fork" GME. I think I owe it to the community to make them aware of this threat whether it is true or false.

This has been posted on Gamecoin FB, Twitter and the official forum as well. This is what the user BitcoinEXpress PMed me 3 hours ago.

"Your coin will be multi forked in about 24 hours. I'll be giving people enough time to dump their coins or move into personal wallets"

I think he didn't like our giveaway thread started today https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=435576.0

He might hate alt-coins, he may have a thing against a previous Gamecoin dev or perhaps he is doing it for fun. There is certainly not a grudge against me that I'm aware of. So here you go community, you have someone threatening to multi fork Gamecoin. I didn't create Gamecoin. I'm passionate about Gamecoin, I do hold much too but I can't just hide this threat and keep you uninformed. It is up to you to do whatever you feel is right.

Oh son you really grabbed the bull by the horns taking on bitcoinexpress. The list of coins this person(s) have succesffuly attacked or killed is quite long. More than a few did not recover. The typical MO is that associated pools will be taken out dropping the net hash followed by massive hash increase that takes over the remaining network while sky rocketing the diff. Not good. If I were you I would get ahold of Spots or Bitjohn as they seem to have some sort of sway with this person. I just dumped all my gme. It wasn't a lot but it was enough that i dont want to get caught holding the bag on. Hope it all works out.

Prove it  show us a list of coins that he killed with proof of the fork in the block chain and his announcement of the scheduled attempt.  BCX is a blithering idiot that is trying to compensate for a shitty half ass life that doesn't amount to anything so he has to pretend to be a big shit on the internet.

You sir have a serious case of bcx envy don't you, which pretty much supports bcx claim of you being realsolid. Either you are just really stupid, (which I know you aren't) or you a very bad troll trying to ag bcx on. I think its the latter.

no proof eh?  classic.  can't support your post so you have to resort to deflection.
silicon_chip

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 07:59:43 AM

I REALLY do not se the problem,he has threatened to interfere with the correct operation of a computer network.
That is a criminal offence in a lot of countries, including the US.

Report it to the FED's NOW , if anything happens,he ends up getting lead away in handcuffs.

If not, he ends up on their watch list for making threats, should make it "fun" next time he wants to fly somewhere.

I know some people are hesitant about contacting law enforcement officials, but threats like this must be met  with all necessary vigour to stop it happening again.

I would engage you in a battle of wits, but I will not strike an unarmed opponent.
silicon_chip

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 08:11:03 AM

I REALLY do not se the problem,he has threatened to interfere with the correct operation of a computer network.
That is a criminal offence in a lot of countries, including the US.

Report it to the FED's NOW , if anything happens,he ends up getting lead away in handcuffs.

If not, he ends up on their watch list for making threats, should make it "fun" next time he wants to fly somewhere.

I know some people are hesitant about contacting law enforcement officials, but threats like this must be met  with all necessary vigour to stop it happening again.

Report me for what, simply mining with 500 mhs?

~BCX~

You have publicly stated you intend to use your computing power to cripple this coin.

You are therefore admitting you intend to commit a criminal offence.

So you have been warned, screw with this coin, or any other, expect a knock on the door from some guys who will not be amused.

I would engage you in a battle of wits, but I will not strike an unarmed opponent.
silicon_chip

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 08:19:32 AM

You have publicly stated you intend to use your computing power to cripple this coin.

You are therefore admitting you intend to commit a criminal offence.

So you have been warned, screw with this coin, or any other, expect a knock on the door from some guys who will not be amused.

Oh my, that's scary stuff.

What's next?

Will you fart in my general direction?

~BCX~

http://www.justice.gov/criminal/cybercrime/docs/ccmanual.pdf

Page 35.

Read it and weep little man.

zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

ADT developer

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 08:28:32 AM

lmao like that is going to stop bcx he has done this to tones of coins why worry about doing it to another ?

imdabest239

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 08:30:03 AM

dang wish i had a botnet that could do that

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: