Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:50:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Tips for Beginners  (Read 931 times)
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 05:05:09 PM

I admire your buying strategy in ICOs. The only risk part is when the ICO turned out to be a scam. Or did not met the target softcap. I am planning to join a crowdsale , still thinking what ICO to join. First it must be top rated in ICO bench, Icorating. Next a visible team that show themselves in a press conference.

Hello Everyone

I'd like to share some trading tips for beginners.

When I start investing on cryptocurrencies I only use few dollars.First time I have invested 0.008btc (6400ETN)on Electroneum ICO.And when electroneum gets listed on cryptopia I sell my ETN at 0.00001200sat each ( 0.0768BTC) My money was doubled many times over.So after I sold my 6400ETN at 0.0768BTC I bought some undervalued coins like XLM,XVG,XBY,DGB.I diversify my porffolio for each of them.So far I have earn a lot from these coins multiples times.I bought XLM at 300sats,XBY at 250sats,XVG at 200sats and DGB at 150sats.See much profit I get now.But I'll suggests it's safer for beginners to hodl.Buy and Hodl.I hope my tips could help for beginners.

Thank You,

neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:12:23 AM

It's only about the time, if you start faster, you will learn faster and know what trading is. The main technique maybe just want to give you advice to invest in bitcoin or another top coin that lead you to long term investment. You can start by invest on bitcoin. If you known what trading is, then you can try what daily trading is slowly.
Buying Bitcoin is a good start to enter the market as it is less risky for your investment. I advise newbies to invest some money in the beginning because it's time to learn from experience in this market, once you know the rules of the market, invest more. Have a detailed investment plan to stay active in the market.
But before directly investing money in something like this, better is to go home and research properly about what to do and how to do the things. The best thing about this amazing coin is, it will not let you down if you are not willing to do so. This is best friendly coin and you can make hundreds of buck from it in such a short time period. But for that, you must be learning what it is.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:35:28 AM

thanks for the usefull guide,going to follow this.
You should not be following without some knowledge on how to use at least some of the momentum indicators. The mistake a lot of people make is that once they get to read things like this, they just assume all of a sudden that there is a huge possibility for them to make a lot of money easily from trading by just buying low and selling high, but at the same time, you really want to know what exactly is the low and when is the high to be able to make good decision and know when you are either getting in or out of the market and when you should indeed be stopping loss.

It is always necessary to know when a coin is undervalued or oversold as that requires some knowledge to be able to do so. It is one thing to want to do the long term style of trading and it is another thing to know exactly what you are doing and you really do not want to be buying a coin or token at the top, thinking you are buying at the bottom. However, it is good you have found your own strategy and it is working for you.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
kojoannan

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:47:48 AM

Nice trading idea. ICOs are said to be not good of late, but if one can make a good research into the market he might end up with a good ICO which in few months will double or triple his profit after the project get enlisted.

CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:11:10 AM

One tip for all traders invest only small amount first if you are new in trading and always invest spare amount.  Once you invested your money then hold this currency till you get some handsome profit. Don't be a panic seller, Always be a wise trader!!
TheGreatUnknown

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:47:50 PM

That's great, thank you for your tips but I will also share my thoughts about this I think it will depends on the coins/tokens you were buying/holding I've been holding two coins and up until now it shows no sign of increasing. My opinion if you are buying tokens at the bearish market look or the coins that has the most legit potential coins. Have some knowledge.
lester04

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:35:21 PM

If you want to be a trader you should let your emotions not control your decisions i think this is the first lesson traders should have.
Torrenth

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:51:08 PM

But I'll suggests it's safer for beginners to hodl.Buy and Hodl.I hope my tips could help for beginners.

I agree with this, because hodl is a very good way for now if you want to make a profit, I always do this way, very good information friend, thank you.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:05:50 PM

Correct. Do not waste time in looking at the price. It will just stress you out.
Just buy and hodl and keep on doing it.
Patient people will be the winners here and I guess you found that out.
I have been in trading for most of the time and I can say I have done so much error with the time I sell and also buy. I forgot to HODL for a week or a month and that made sense to me. You will have to rest too and you cannot do much if there is no fluctuation.
Looking at prices every now and then is only going to wear you out and make you sick and this is the reason I personally do not like day trading or some quick short term trading. I am not looking to make huge money in the market and give my brain some sickness but I always prefer sticking with trend and making an easy trade where I am making most of the time a huge profit at the end. For beginners though, I always advise them to stay away from day trading, as they simply will find it hard to cope and may actually make a lot of mistake and get to involve emotions.
gahsh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:39:04 PM

Hello Everyone

When I start investing on cryptocurrencies I only use few dollars.First time I have invested 0.008btc (6400ETN)on Electroneum ICO.And when electroneum gets listed on cryptopia I sell my ETN at 0.00001200sat each ( 0.0768BTC) My money was doubled many times over.So after I sold my 6400ETN at 0.0768BTC I bought some undervalued coins like XLM,XVG,XBY,DGB.I diversify my porffolio for each of them.So far I have earn a lot from these coins multiples times.I bought XLM at 300sats,XBY at 250sats,XVG at 200sats and DGB at 150sats.See much profit I get now.But I'll suggests it's safer for beginners to hodl.Buy and Hodl.I hope my tips could help for beginners.

Thank You,

your tips and strategies will be very helpful to me and the new traders, indeed for new traders we do not need big capital first, and we must learn to know coins that have potential well, and can understand the movement of coin prices in the market, but very difficult for me to understand it,tips and your strategy I think is very good, and your strategy I will try.
dmitriy1989

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 04:06:37 PM

Thanks for the recommendations and for good advice, I hope will help in the future
GawirZZ

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:00:09 PM

tips for beginner trading is you must be diligent to see the market and should be able to analyze the coins. and most importantly in the trade you have to be patient.
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 06:09:13 PM

As a beginner, the first one that one must do is to actually know the basics of trading before entering into any trading analysis such as fundamental analysis, technical analysis and trading strategies. Sometimes, the trend in the market can actually be explained by just knowing the basics. Moreover, beginners should always put in their minds to always view the market as it is, to avoid getting greedy in terms of earning profits and also, always trade with confidence by staying in your own objectives.

NOTE: Really important is to know the basic first and know the psychology of traders. It helped me a lot when I was just starting out.
Robinislam123

Activity: 103

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:16:30 PM

You are asking a very good question. It is easy for my friend to think that a tedder's first technique is technic Enileysi Kanana. If a tedder is better trained technician Enilees, then it will be very easy to tide. There are those who, in new condition, see the price of coins above or below. That's what works like now, but if you're a professional tedder, then technically Enilees must learn from him. The volume of coins that will be on the market any new coins thakeara not much better kinai good.
I hope your Quertion answare Right naw.
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 07:24:08 PM

Hmm, the trading steps and guide is really interesting and being a TA I would like to give it a try. But I don't trade Electroneum often instead I concentrate on Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero, Dash, and Zcash. Hope this method and guide will work on all these coins also and let me know if there is any kind of update on this strategy. I would like to share my feedback soon on this strategy. This strategy can really be stronger if it is applied with strong money management tricks for day trading and swing trading separately.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
mwaqar17

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:53:52 PM

Hello Everyone

Thank You,

It's nice strategy. I am using the almost same phenomenon but I use to participate in bounty campaigns. Mostly in content campaign and translation campaign to earn few tokens then I use to wait for the listing of that token so that I can use for trading purpose.
Evil eye

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:08:50 PM

Thank you for presenting a beautiful theme first. I am also a new trader, some days I exchange bitcoin and other currency. I liked your method. I will try to follow it.
deonyx

Activity: 122
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:16:11 PM

In as much as this your method sounds inspiring for the newbies, it is important to note that this approach or practice in crypto trading totally lacked any professional experience or analysis as it was all based on luck and not based on any study of the price indication or technical analysis and so the result will vary considerably, except there was but you didn't indicate that on your writing. There are several occasions where this method would lead to serious losses or otherwise keep the trader in the market for several months before he could even see his capital back. Everyone should know that there is always fluctuations in cryptocurrency prices that can affect your trade in the same way.
nieninja53

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:34:20 PM

If you are a new trader you have a lot of things to do in the market you can invest in multiple coins

that are available at the lowest price and the opportunity is great to invest in and earn a good

profit from it, that is a way to invest in altcoins is the best option,
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:48:36 PM

Thank you for presenting a beautiful theme first. I am also a new trader, some days I exchange bitcoin and other currency. I liked your method. I will try to follow it.
and if my input you make for a good trade it for beginners buy cheap coin altcoin and you wait for the coin goes up you will also be able to understand how to trade good too. because most beginners are at a loss of lust in buying coins with a very expensive price .. and most importantly it has much to learn and learn
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: