Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:59:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO investment is dead?  (Read 575 times)
Thiekungan

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:26:34 AM

No, they won't dead. Its progressing and its normal when they are progressing there are so many scam or failed project. They need to learn and in the future more legit and promising ICO will be created.
NoRiskNoSuccess

Activity: 308
Merit: 40

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:31:53 AM

There are lot of scam ICO in the cryptocurrency market.

In 2018 year not many good ico are coming in the market.

Is ICO market dead?

What do you thinking?

No i dont think its dead. I think the ICOs raise to much money. Like 30 Mio. for an App or something like that. Its just too much. And then it is normal that the price will be lower after the ICO.

I really look for useful ICOs. What Problem will they solve, whats the HC (no fan of SC) and so on.
If I see "oh they have 50k telegram member but no communication" then i skip them instant. Don't like fake telegram member. Thats a few points.
Blackpanther399

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:43:24 AM

Icos investment are not dead. Just that the scams in icos are too much. Getting a good ico requires a lot of research and due diligence. People are just getting wiser as the day goes by as they invest into solid icos than the scam ones.

For every solid ico, the interest is always there
Gorodcoin

Activity: 264

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:55:27 AM

I think its not dead, it messed with garbage coins or tok3ns, thats why people thinking twice before investing, sometimes advertising and percorming of scam coins are more agressive than th3 clear icos
the_dump1

Activity: 210
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:02:54 AM

I don't think ICO investment is dead. I still continue to invest in new projects after I am convinced that they are reliable. This is a great way to support new projects and make good money
maikala

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:06:03 AM

The ICO market is not dying, it is refining it to avoid scams
itssawai

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

Look ARROUND!

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 09:09:11 AM

There are a lot of scam and bad ICOs, the market is not dying, people are still interested into solid ICOs but because of so many worthless ICOs. It's causing a distraction into the market.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
wvizmanos

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:11:22 AM

There are ICOs that really smell fishy, and there are some that really stand out. If you ever plan on investing in ICO, you must exercise due diligence, do your research and be with a group that knows what they're into in terms ICO investing so you decrease your chances of getting scammed. Good luck
Kratos2019

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:20:14 AM

I don't think ICO investment is dying. because there are new ICOs that has very good projects. right now i'm interested with DCC. DCC is using Decentralized Credit, the user will be based on a personal DCCID; Decentralized Credit Chain ID. Instead of having a credit agency hold this information, each DCCID user in the ecosystem will have a direct access to their own personal data. Every users information will be encrypted  and stored in a cloud for easy access globally any time and any place. Because it's Blockchain-based framework, transactions and credit information will be protected.all of user's action will be transparent and can be easily traceable on the Blockchain. if you are interested free to ask me and i will gladly share you more info.
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:28:51 AM

Is ICO market dead?
What do you thinking?
I think ICOs are still not dead but the only problem is it became very hard to trust any projects right now, since most are just scammers and some are failing this is why some people stop investing on ICOs. There are lots of projects almost everyday that are being introduced to investors but some developers are just copying previous projects and will say that it is better (but not really) to create easy money and there is no new ideas on how to improve something new, but I still believe that there are still lots of possible future development using new cryptocurrencies, it is just that we need to discover it and developers should stop cloning each other.
Igorgnome

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

Power to gnomes!

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:32:31 AM

Is ICO market dead?

What do you thinking?
The ICO market is quite lively and many projects come out weekly!  Smiley  Most of the collects sofa cap. Of course, scam is a big problem, but it is surmountable. You just need to learn to choose carefully and analyze potential projects. When investors will be smart to distinguishscam, scam will not be simple to collect large money.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Kaifuku

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:38:29 AM

I think QKC gives you an answer today  Grin
magnat7691

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:41:22 AM

On the contrary, according to the latest data, more money was invested in the ICO in 2018 than during the same period of 2017.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Shenrox

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:52:18 AM

maybe the intereest for ICOs is going to increase when we come to the end of the year, just like it happened on 2017, i am sure that most people in here remember how it all increased in a few days

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
Parabellun1917

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:00:48 AM

Is ICO market dead?

What do you thinking?
A stupid question. look at the last ICO, a lot of people want to invest in ICO, but can not, ICO is in demand like never before.
marcripto

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:13:02 AM

I do not think the ICO market is dead, even if for some months I do not see projects of great value. The reason could be the bad crisis in the cryptocurrency market, which has not yet recovered since the beginning of the year. As for the scams, an industry regulation would be essential to reduce or eliminate this bad phenomenon
waorana

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:48:04 PM

The scams in the cryptocurrency market are much more frequent than other sectors because this is an unregulated market. I hope that, at least in the larger countries, the regulations that would serve to protect investors are made as soon as possible. I am confident about this, and the ICOs in the future could become an excellent investment opportunity for everyone
pageraji

Activity: 966

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:53:20 PM

i hope ICO is not dead, when is dead where bounty hunter find jobs? many influencer lost jobs, ICO is not dead, just high quality program or platform in ICO will survive..
papasmurph

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:00:00 PM

Is ICO market dead?

What do you thinking?

I personally do not think that ICO projects will soon be dead. This is a very good practice with which it is much easier to raise money in comparison to the traditional ways offered by risky capitalists. And although some of them prove to be a scam, much of the ICO will ultimately be successful.  Smiley

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
mc.craigsvictor

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:07:06 PM

Yes i agree with but not all the ico are scam few of them scam . so many new coin and new project still  attract the new investor . i think before choose any ico or invest ico try to check all the details about ico company then invest it .
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: