Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:13:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Ethereum-Blockchain can be hacked?  (Read 184 times)
croptodic

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:46:48 AM

It is possible. There is nothing on the web that can't be hacked, on the grounds that it has not been hacked yet does not imply that it is difficult to hack. There are a great deal of activities in the past that the makers showcased as unhackable, what happen is that a considerable measure of them got hacked. It just takes an extremely efficient gathering of programmers with enough finances to concentrate their vitality on hacking it.
johnethearn

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:50:18 AM

anything can br hacked, but if you are talking about Ethereum-Blockchain, which is not child's play, because they are most advanced among them all. if we learn a bit more about how Blockchain works, then we get to know it's kinda impossible.
samarabtc

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:39:16 PM

I think Ethereum blockchain is not easy to hack as it is very nicely secured. Without this there are a lot of investors in the market those who are trusting it and having a safe transactions.
jasonhart

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:10:18 AM

From my perspective i think it’s hard for hacker to hack ethereum and blockchain. Because they use high level of securities. But its true ethereum and blockchain are 100%secure.
zinson01

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 06:46:55 AM

Well, I don't think so.There're so many crypto currencies have evolved and all od them are encrypted. Ethereum is one of them which works with smart contacts and it keeps things confidential.
availcrypto

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:57:01 PM

Though the technology changes day by day so many scam and hackers are also creating new problem and it may bring huge loss based on this ETH can suffer this because they don’t have any reserve data server on everything is online based so it may create some problem and avoid this problem invest in BTC.
Tirdok

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:59:17 PM

until this happened. but in the future, we cannot guarantee that hackers will not be able to crack.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: