Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:28:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nexybit Exchange  (Read 344 times)
letsfly (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:05:26 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2018, 05:43:42 AM by letsfly

Nexybit is an enterprise performance cryptocurrency exchange offering Bitcoin futures contracts with up to 50x leverage. We are a team of international no-nonsense professionals with a diverse background ranging from finance, blockchain technologies, and cyber-security. Our goal is to maximize our users' profits by offering the industry's lowest fees, providing bank-grade security, and promoting fair/transparent markets.

Nexybit protects its users by

- disclosing market risks and past performance to prospective customers;
- keeping customers funds kept in a separate account form the firm's own funds;
- backing up and recording all trade information; and
- applying industry best practices when it comes to security;

For more info : Please visit the website or sign up here https://www.nexybit.com

letsfly (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:38:03 AM

Security
Nexybit Cold Wallet Security Design and Protocol
Security is of the utmost importance for a bitcoin exchange. Despite Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies providing basic security features, applying and architecting a fast yet secure system for hundreds of thousands of users requires careful planning and continuous improvement.
Bitcoin's security is based on the core Bitcoin private key encryption algorithm. Cryptography academics generally agree that the cryptographic algorithms(SHA256 and EDSA) used in Bitcoin are considered safe based on current decryption capabilities. Although the core technology is considered to be cryptographically safe, the issue regarding private key storage still exists.
In order to solve this issue, Nexybit funds are always kept in multi-signature wallets and stores most of the funds in cold storage.

Valera Vlasyuk

Activity: 47
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:24:22 PM

I see referral link in your url? Are you owner of exchange or promote the service?
letsfly (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:46:14 AM

I see referral link in your url? Are you owner of exchange or promote the service?

Sorry about the referral link.I already remove the referral. I am not the owner. I'm just helping to promote the site. 😇

letsfly (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:30:59 AM

Another great feature of Nexybit is trading fees
Fees are calculated as a percentage of the position value and charged on both open and close a position
Maker Fee: +0.01%
Taker Fee: +0.01%
Maker: Makers enter long and short orders and wait for their order to be executed by another trader.
Taker: Takers immediately execute trades on existing orders rather than waiting for their price to be met by other traders.

xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:43:08 AM

Few weeks back I have applied for the wallet bonus and got the same informed their thread. I really appreciate this trading site go like Yobit or even better than that exchange mate. I would like to find the more deposit options and features on this site.
Then I am not seems the familiarity with the other trading and this site. Can share the multi fiat or alt exchange option link to me!
Hope I could try with that mate.
astrong

Activity: 160
Merit: 3

Aku belum mandi Taktuntuang Taktuntuang

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:33:34 PM

Nexybit is an enterprise performance cryptocurrency exchange offering Bitcoin futures contracts with up to 50x leverage. We are a team of international no-nonsense professionals with a diverse background ranging from finance, blockchain technologies, and cyber-security. Our goal is to maximize our users' profits by offering the industry's lowest fees, providing bank-grade security, and promoting fair/transparent markets.

Nexybit protects its users by

- disclosing market risks and past performance to prospective customers;
- keeping customers funds kept in a separate account form the firm's own funds;
- backing up and recording all trade information; and
- applying industry best practices when it comes to security;

For more info : Please visit the website or sign up here https://www.nexybit.com

It's like another market of cryptocurrency promotion. Always talk about security which this is must be the main purpose of exchange. I want the market that really transparent and decentralized. Fast respond and there is no delay transaction (if it is possible) will make the market to be great and famous. I really believe that there are many people out there who need this, especially trader who often did arbitrage Tongue 

◯●●●●●       OmniBazaar.com       ●●●●●◯
Shop without middlemen. Pay without bankers
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:28:19 AM

So many new exchanges these days. Anyway, what matters is for them to offer what they promise to offer because so may services promise a lot and at the end of the day, they laps back in their promises. I checked out the website and I can say that's it okay though, I didn't sign up cause I use Binance for now. If they can offer what the other exchanges didn't offer and can be truly transparent, then, I see more traders patronizing it.
Valera Vlasyuk

Activity: 47
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:03:25 PM

So many new exchanges these days. Anyway, what matters is for them to offer what they promise to offer because so may services promise a lot and at the end of the day, they laps back in their promises. I checked out the website and I can say that's it okay though, I didn't sign up cause I use Binance for now. If they can offer what the other exchanges didn't offer and can be truly transparent, then, I see more traders patronizing it.

what do you mean by truly transparent?

P.S. I'm one of those guys who plans to launch exchange
bigo9x

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:29:23 AM

this new is only a backup only? me not seen in this fact
letsfly (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:44:44 AM

Well, they are still on the development stage unlike binance which is already stable. Let's just hope for the best and trust this project. This one looks promising.

suzanne5223

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 02:57:17 AM

Few weeks back I have applied for the wallet bonus and got the same informed their thread. I really appreciate this trading site go like Yobit or even better than that exchange mate. I would like to find the more deposit options and features on this site.
Then I am not seems the familiarity with the other trading and this site. Can share the multi fiat or alt exchange option link to me!
Thanks for the warm comment but Nexybit is better, secure, outstanding and honest than Yobit because Nexybit don't play or hurting their users investment or fund which Yobit was said to be doing lately.

letsfly (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:54:51 PM

Anyone able to withdrew when the minimum amount was 0.0005 btc ? It was changed now to a minimum amount of 0.0015 btc to withdraw. I hope you notice the change.

letsfly (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:03:10 AM

Thanks for the warm comment but Nexybit is better, secure, outstanding and honest than Yobit because Nexybit don't play or hurting their users investment or fund which Yobit was said to be doing lately.

That's good to hear about nexybit , I am also in the signature campaign and applied for the bonus and got the payment. I think and hope this is going to be better compare to yobit.

letsfly (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:13:35 PM

I have tried to withdraw some btc from nexybit exchange and it was fast. I'm happy with their service and the withdrawal fee is the cheapest I encountered.Great job.

muhammedayo1

Activity: 151

Stalker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:11:55 AM

With the good comments I've seen so far , I'll try out the exchange for margin trading.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
_oh_no_stop_this_

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:38:14 AM

Do you offer fiat deposits/withdrawals?
letsfly (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:34:03 AM

With the good comments I've seen so far , I'll try out the exchange for margin trading.

Yes , give a it try. Thats the best thing do to prove yourself if an exchange is great to use.By the way, minimum withdrawal is 0.0015 btc .

tl150111

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:46:25 AM

I need funding, it's true.
One of the ways to attract money I see in the release of tokens. One token will be equal to the cost of the month of using the service and approximately 1% of the tokens will be sold at the current stage. Now I see the cost of the month as $0.1 per month. After improving the algorithms and usability, I see the price of a token corresponding to a monthly payment of at least $2 or $5
Issuing a token does not mean ICO
Of course, the release of tokens can not be done without development plans and the announcement of improved work algorithms. Now I see the utility of the MVP in saving time.
I follow the general background of the market, such as
- which news is broadcast positive or negative,
- which is published according to forecasts of market growth and bitcoin
- what is the relation to bokchain technology.
It is enough to read the headings and look a bit that is highlighted in the main part of the article. If the background is positive, then everything is ok in the medium term.
Now we need to find projects that will grow, for this I use the main page of the site and have my own analytics on coins that have already been "shot" - i.e. grew more than average market growth.
I follow all the new coins that fall into the first list on the main page of the site with a pie chart and the second table (the table shows coins with the growth of mentions in 2 times and more in comparison with yesterday). If there is a new coin which was not there yesterday, then I figure out what news is on it and what schedule. Usually, for decision making, there is from 20 minutes to a couple of hours so as not to miss the initial movement. There are cases when the coin has soared upwards and only after that they started talking about it. Here you can go on a rollback from the maximum price, but this is a completely different strategy.
I take into account the events that hit the calendar. By events it is important to know when they were announced. Just at each event a date is written when it was published, the second date when the event takes place. When considering news on coins, I pay attention to published forecasts, mentions in media and tweeters of authoritative people with a good audience
justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:29:36 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2018, 04:55:23 AM by justsimpleram

Nexybit Exchage is very user friendly and will keep user safe. This is a very secured exchange platform I will use it because of its very secured. Security this day is the one of the most important. Keep it up good luck.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: