Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:05:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 3000 Bitcoins ATM worldwide !!!!  (Read 2019 times)
chidrawarster

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:47:38 PM

I am happy to hear this news as i was not even aware about it. i am happy to see btc increasing its presence everywhere globally and also people using the same for payments purpose and withdrawals as well.I would like to see something kind of this in India as well after the regulations fall in place.I hope even financial institutions will also fall in place when regulated and can see btc presence everywhere.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:51:21 PM

It's lucky for having bitcoin ATM.
Meanwhile at my country, my government still not legalize bitcoin so I'm seldom to see bitcoin ATM in every district.

I'm sure this is will revolutionarize bitcoin transaction around the world !
damrianto

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:51:59 PM

if the government provides the development of bitcoin ATMs around the world this is very profitable for all of us, this is a way to simplify bitcoin transactions wherever we are
Joyeeta

Activity: 146
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:59:28 PM

Not sure, how ATM will help to spreads bitcoin around the world as they charge huge fees upfront which might actually discourage people to buy from ATM's how ever it is very nice advertising and people will know what bitcoin is.

FuzeX
FUTURE PAYMENT | CRYPTOPAY | SIMPLE . SECURE . CLEVER (https://fuzex.co)
Furzo

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:03:38 PM

Im glad that bitcoin has already accepted in many countries and this is good news for the world of crypto, bitcoin gets popular in every days that come and this is a good sign for us.
reddev81

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:25:42 PM

Bitcoins distributors are increasing. Indeed, the symbolic bar of the 3 000 distributors in the world has just been crossed, and there are about six new installations each day. So the situation is changing very quickly.

3000 isn't much but at least the ball got rolling.
There is a long way for crypto to go before mass adoption occurs.
mrtryonebiggums

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:28:52 PM

That is pretty cool that we have hit this milestone but in my opinion two major changes need to happen in order for these BTC ATMs in order to make them more practical.

1) Change the fee structure on them. 7% or whatever the rate is now, is simply too high. Make it nominal and more people will use the service.

2) Create two way system. Right now you can only buy Bitcoin which again is nice, but you should be able to sell it too. Obviously there are complications with laws and jurisdictions there, but this needs to be overcome as well if you want to see them utilized at a good clip.

Sampson7

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:29:12 PM

Truly I can't comprehend individuals who are utilizing ATMs to purchase bitcoin or some other altcoin - crypto all in all. More often than not rates are route higher than if you go and enroll on some trade and exchange straightforwardly. Furthermore, there is no help on the spot and a few ATMs even request that you give them your IDs and they will take the photo regardless of whether you are purchasing just a single time and think about what this doesn't seem like the best arrangement for me. You give them your ID and you overpay at the cost for what? On the off chance that you will improve is to development and run with dependable trade as I would see it.
mamarried

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:06:14 PM

it is good news, but be honest, when you buy did Karin in the ATM, the price are hire than on the onother way, why you spend your money into nothing?
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:09:04 AM

It is increasing, but it is still a very small number compared to the amount of fiat ATMs per bank in each country.

Number of BTC ATMs is unquestionably increases every day, but when you look at map of available ATMs approximately 2500 of the total 3100 is located in North America, 1972 in USA and 535 in Canada. I think that this fact speaks for itself, we are far away to see much better coverage in other part of the world. For instance one small European country Austria have 178 locations, and so-called most friendly county Japan only 11 locations.

Bitcoin ATMs by Country

Thank you for sharing those stats, I was actually wondering if there was a list, and was surprised to see so few in Asia. I would have thought Asia would have a larger number than the US and Canada.
oppasong

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:16:26 AM

steady progressively bitcoin developments throughout the country especially with created atm machine that includes 3,000 atm of course this makes bitcoin progressing and growing may be bitcoin will continue victorious forever.
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:26:01 AM

Bitcoins distributors are increasing. Indeed, the symbolic bar of the 3 000 distributors in the world has just been crossed, and there are about six new installations each day. So the situation is changing very quickly.

I am happy that the atm of the bitcoins are increasing all around the world that is a great thing because that means that the bitcoins are being accepted all around the qorld and they are spreading because as the atm are scattered all around of course other people will notice it and will get curious to it  that can also be an advertisement people will ask about what it is and will try it eventually. And I hope that in the next days that will come that bitcoin machines will increase much more.
vlasindastris

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:59:14 PM

Number of BTC ATMs is unquestionably increases every day, but when you look at map of available ATMs approximately 2500 of the total 3100 is located in North America, 1972 in USA and 535 in Canada. Undecided
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:08:09 PM

What is 3100 ATM not so much
You can find more than 3000 fiat money atm in just one large citi
And most of that atm are located in usa
I agree that people are not so much using atm better to buy sell online
But 3100 btc  atm on 7bln people across the globe is very little

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Coinky

Activity: 165
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:28:33 PM

I think there are more than 3000 ATMs.Cos I live in a small city and we have over 100+bitcoin ATMs

::::I DON'T WEAR ANY SIGNATURE:::
ardibimbim

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:19:41 PM

Bitcoin and cryptocurrency are becoming increasingly recognized by anyone around the world. The number of ATMs has grown consistently over the last three years, but perhaps the 2018 growth is by far the most impressive. One factor that needs to be mentioned is that 74% of all ATMs are located in North America, with Europe having only 21%, and Asia having only 1.9%. Obviously there is an uneven distribution of Bitcoin ATMs around the world, and hopefully, this will change soon.
shadyrifles

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:31:51 PM

According to a Statica.com report, the total number of Bitcoin ATMs in selected countries worldwide as of April 2018 1595 ATMs alone in the United States.

As we know there are two types of Bitcoin ATMs;

1. the basic Bitcoin ATMs, which allow the users  to buy Bitcoin from the machine,
2.  And the complex ones, which come with Bitcoin purchase/sell features and enable the user to purchase and sell cryptocurrency.

The leading Bitcoin ATM manufacturer is Genesis Coin as of April 2018. The company owns over 33 percent of the global market share.
innocentlamb

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:34:26 PM

We need to up these numbers! What is 3000? Nothing  Grin In my country for example they are all illegal for now and I can't understand the government why they are not allowing people to use them and note that it's a Tier 1 country lol.
tranduc2101

Activity: 333
Merit: 10

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:35:54 PM

I also expect that ATM bitcoin will be built on my country. I would not waste time selling bitcoins to bitcoin collectors online. I would get faster cash if ATM bitcoin were built

Rambogae

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:41:59 PM

in my opinion too much, is that possible?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: