Bitcoin Forum
July 31, 2024, 11:26:56 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 3000 Bitcoins ATM worldwide !!!!  (Read 2031 times)
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:03:40 AM

Bitcoins distributors are increasing. Indeed, the symbolic bar of the 3 000 distributors in the world has just been crossed, and there are about six new installations each day. So the situation is changing very quickly.

This is not enough for the growing population of bitcoiner,this must be 300,000 by now so we can spread more the popularity of cryptocurrency that symbolizes by bitcoin

Imagine if every major city of every country has bitcoin atm.even those dont know crypto might got interested seeing this machines
adejoke444

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 07:13:48 AM

It's a matter of surprise now 3000 ATM is world wide and increasing day by day. Situation considers the future world will be accept the bit coin currency.
3000 ATM all over the world is still very little currently, bitcoin already gained ground and we should be expecting like 100k atm world wide, the time is soon, more countries will also mount the ATM to make up to the target.
ideya

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:25:44 AM

I am amazed to hear this number. One day I also wish to use one of these ATMs , it sounds so cool to imagine it in action.
kimdungtruyen

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:48:15 AM

Currently there are 3480 bitcoin ATMs worldwide being divided into 82 different countries. It really is a very good news for bitcoin traders, bitcoin owners and also all bitcoin users.
RudeeTam

Activity: 299
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:52:52 AM

While it's great that we are getting crypto ATMs at a moderate rate, I'm quite split on why we need one. On one hand, it's easier for us to encash our coins. But these machines needs maintenance and probably the owners will charge exorbitant fees for it. If not now maybe later. I wouldn't think anyone would want to use it often.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
necessaryyou

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:33:55 AM

The number of ATMs around the world is increasing rapidly, with the price of commissions down because of increased competition over time. I am more excited and more confident that bitcoin will really dominate the world, the current reality proving that bitcoin has been half for the success of its ultimate vision.
onyebuchi81

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:29:35 AM

It's really good news. This go a long way to drive adoption and awareness of cryptocurrency. My only regret is it's yet to my country. Really hope that happens soon
olgafox0404

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:37:08 AM

today there are more than 3,000 machines where you can buy bitcoin and with each day their quantity increases! with as much success as bitcoin grows!...
yvuj101

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:45:56 AM

Number of BTC ATMs is unquestionably increases every day, but when you look at map of available ATMs approximately 2500 of the total 3100 is located in North America, 1972 in USA and 535 in Canada. I think that this fact speaks for itself, we are far away to see much better coverage in other part of the world. For instance one small European country Austria have 178 locations, and so-called most friendly county Japan only 11 locations.

Bitcoin ATMs by Country

There are 190+ countries in the world and just 70 countries have at least bitcoin ATM at the moment. When it comes to Asian and African continents there are very low amount of bitcoin ATMs. That means there are lot more steps to go in order to bitcoin to  be more popular among the people.

However, it is good see that bitcoin ATMs already gained popularity in USA, Canada and Europe within 9 years of bitcoin's birth.

It's good weved been a part of this creation,  increasing and have gained the fact that price is not stable we need more efforts and hardships soon it will be counted as technology is always improving.
miniyou

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:46:45 AM

If 3000 bitcoin ATM is Installed in worldwide then this is good news for cryptocurrency future and peoples will be more interested but some problems we will face in Bitcoins ATMs like how much fee we need to pay for buying and selling bitcoins from ATMs, If we transact bitcoin from ATMs then we need to give identity or not if peoples face this kind of problems then they will buy from sellers and exchanges.
Thyristor

Activity: 471

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:08:56 PM

Bitcoins distributors are increasing. Indeed, the symbolic bar of the 3 000 distributors in the world has just been crossed, and there are about six new installations each day. So the situation is changing very quickly.

WOW...!! 3K Bitcoin ATM available over the world it's sound is great. In which countries it is mostly available? This reference https://coinatmradar.com/countries/ i found 2132 ATM located just in only one country this is United States & secondly Canada. I hope at future it will be installation in many countries.
reisuke24

Activity: 358

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 12:35:32 PM

this is about new technology, all of country must accept it i think. they can refuse but its hard to do because, it will move forward. they will left with the other country if not using cryptocurrent.
there are many atm spread across the world, but not all people know about bitcoin.
marginal

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:48:44 PM

This news is very good. I believe that more and more people will invest into the crypto market. People will be more able to look at this method of earning money.
Devnant

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:52:54 PM

Indeed this is good for the people that lives in there, anyway, i would never use an ATM, they are more centralized than everything, because they probably have cameras, and they can track you after the deposit/Withdrawal.

Game is my life
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:55:18 PM

If 3000 bitcoin ATM is Installed in worldwide then this is good news for cryptocurrency future and peoples will be more interested but some problems we will face in Bitcoins ATMs like how much fee we need to pay for buying and selling bitcoins from ATMs, If we transact bitcoin from ATMs then we need to give identity or not if peoples face this kind of problems then they will buy from sellers and exchanges.
No doubt that it is a very good improvement, but still there is no one in my country and i personally have no idea about it that either it is allowed in such countries where bitcoin is legal or not, i do not even know that how does it work and either it is helpful for the people who use bitcoin even having online wallet and easy access to their wallet or not.
Oliveir

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:59:18 PM

That would be a great way to encourage some people who bypass on that machine... Some people will be corious and they will start asking and inquiring about it... AMAZING!!!
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:17:21 PM

Wow! This is awesome! A lot of ATM machines that already existed in the world but only one of it has in our country. In fact, the bitcoin ATM machine had only installed in the city while I am here in province. I want also someday to see am ATM machine and withdraw my bitcoins.
There is a fast changing economy using cryptocurrency and I know that this installation of bitcoin atm machine will become vast in the near future.

cryptjh

Activity: 532
Merit: 187

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:56:21 PM

For real world adoptions, Bitcoins ATM are good to have. And now already 3.000 and still adding new ATM each weeks. This is indeed good news.
For each ATM, more people get a chance to buy Bitcoins, and when they get there first Bitcoins, they will also soon get more and find exchanges they can use to buy other crypto currencies.
crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:25:14 PM

That's a fantastic amount. Indicates that although bitcoin does not yet have the legality recognized by the world, bitcoin remains popular and is used in many places. This is a very good existence.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
hannahfx

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:28:26 PM

yes there are 3000 bitcoin ATMs worldwide, but i would argue that it depicts the growth of bitcoin. The reasoning is flawed because the number of users doing the transaction on these Bitcoin ATM's is not considered while making the argument.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: