Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 12:50:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 3000 Bitcoins ATM worldwide !!!!  (Read 2017 times)
leonidas89

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:45:42 PM

Bitcoins distributors are increasing. Indeed, the symbolic bar of the 3 000 distributors in the world has just been crossed, and there are about six new installations each day. So the situation is changing very quickly.

This is great to hear! My first proper experience with BTC was using an ATM and that was ages ago when there were only a few about!

These are a great bridge into crypto for ordinary people as they're of course based in the real world and not purely online, it makes a big difference.
Fafabol

Activity: 267
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:55:41 PM

innovative solutions are taking part of the technology.Banks may offers 3000 bitcoins atm worldwide that means of a hassle free and more convienient for anyone who hodl a number of bitcoins.Cryptocurrencies starting to be known by people around the world.I think this will make every automativ teller machines more reliable to use by anyone.Something is more enjoyable and comfortable to use and maybe atm nowadays also uses for online banking and transactions worldwide.
Zohina

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:16:54 AM

Number of BTC ATMs is unquestionably increases every day, but when you look at map of available ATMs approximately 2500 of the total 3100 is located in North America, 1972 in USA and 535 in Canada. I think that this fact speaks for itself, we are far away to see much better coverage in other part of the world. For instance one small European country Austria have 178 locations, and so-called most friendly county Japan only 11 locations.

Bitcoin ATMs by Country

if ATM bitcoin in Indonesia now there are three, two in bali and one in jakarta, and kedepanya is very possible the number will increase in line with market demand. after entering the digital age of course atm bitcoin not only dominated in America and Canada alone, because the world economic trade will switch to Asia, so the possibility of market participants will very much need a tool of exchange that is practical and fast, one currency cryptocurrency and certainly also many Atm is required as a support tool.
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:18:28 AM

We are really taking over the world but in a slow pace. It's not really bad for me even though I know that some people see this number is still not enough to consider a success. In the next years, people will fall in line in bitcoin atm rather than credit card atm.
Halbax

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:24:54 AM

yes  i thinks world wide but few country  not allow the bitcoin in our economy....by the way its good new for bitcoin users..
iotarocket

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:37:15 AM

This is a very positive development for bitcoin and cryptocurrencies as a whole. I believe developing nations will be among the greatest beneficiaries, as people will have an alternative store of value when their fiat currency crashes. Bitcoin is a potential savior to the world's poor.
Captain Crypto Pants

Activity: 123
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:41:30 AM

And not a single one in Alaska. Maybe that will be my next business venture. BTC AK

Wide open market up here with not a single BTCAtm. Gets my gears turning.

Friends don't let friends buy XRP
PinkCities58

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:00:30 AM

Its not enough. More need to be install against a huge amount of users.
GoodLife68

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:04:03 AM

A great way to simulate some people curious people. And more people will join btc. They could get trust by seeing visual ATM's.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:06:47 AM

This is a good news then are the ATM's Partnered to many banks? Hopefully, in our country here at P.H, they can also put some ATM for us investors and crypto user to have an easy hassle to withdraw anytime and anywhere.

RockLand97

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:07:52 AM

It is now definitely a good news. People will join and invest in cryoto markets. This will be a revolutionary for btc if more and more btc ATM's will installed.
yvuj101

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:11:25 AM

Number of BTC ATMs is unquestionably increases every day, but when you look at map of available ATMs approximately 2500 of the total 3100 is located in North America, 1972 in USA and 535 in Canada. I think that this fact speaks for itself, we are far away to see much better coverage in other part of the world. For instance one small European country Austria have 178 locations, and so-called most friendly county Japan only 11 locations.

Bitcoin ATMs by Country

There are 190+ countries in the world and just 70 countries have at least bitcoin ATM at the moment. When it comes to Asian and African continents there are very low amount of bitcoin ATMs. That means there are lot more steps to go in order to bitcoin to  be more popular among the people.

However, it is good see that bitcoin ATMs already gained popularity in USA, Canada and Europe within 9 years of bitcoin's birth.

This shows bitcoin technology is growing and still used by people's nationwide  and believing bitcoin followers have trust of thier investment property will grow no matter what destructive news throw against bitcoin processes.
yanixbtc

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:34:27 PM

Bitcoins distributors are increasing. Indeed, the symbolic bar of the 3 000 distributors in the world has just been crossed, and there are about six new installations each day. So the situation is changing very quickly.

This is great to hear! My first proper experience with BTC was using an ATM and that was ages ago when there were only a few about!

These are a great bridge into crypto for ordinary people as they're of course based in the real world and not purely online, it makes a big difference.

That is truly amazing, I don’t know that there are already bitcoin ATMs worldwide because in my country I did not find one. I hope they will install at least every region here it would be great. It will be a very useful tool to immediately do bitcoin transactions. Bitcoin indeed is growing and going big time. Cheers!
buy_crypt_sell

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:47:46 PM

Probably there are a lot more crypto ATMs in the world, as many of them were not taken into account. But in any case, this is very positive news, which will give all haters a crypto currency for a reason.
Ryker1

Activity: 1932
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:35:30 PM

If this is legit, then it's a great news for the market. It's a great news because it means that Bitcoin is spreading through the whole world. It's also a good thing because it can encourage more people, and if there's an issue when someone withdraw a big money from it, it will attract more people. And also, 3,000 ATM is a lot, which is enough to attract more people and it will lead to the adoption of other countries in Bitcoin ATM too.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
rajkr

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:40:35 PM

Now the time has come when people has to consider btc as a international currency.More ATM will motivate other to buy BTC .
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:44:43 PM

We all know that the valuation of bitcoin has been deflated to a very low extent and inspite of having numerous of investors and having a huge popularity and there are still many countries has legalised crypto and those nation who has legalised it are now experiencing a very boost in the development of their nation and those countries who has legalised it are also doing very efforts in promoting bitcoins like opening ATM of bitcoin and many other promoting efforts.
aqrulesms

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:41:58 PM

New opportunities for us are very good. So I can say is it going in bro his first place in cryptocurrency. The price for real-time grows up and I think in the next year it will be near $10000.

██ ██    ██ ██    ▀ ██ ██ ██ ██  ██
      ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄      ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
      ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀
      ██    ██ ██ ██      ██    ██ ██ ██
   ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄      ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄
   ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀
      ██ ██ ██ ██ ██      ██ ██ ██ ██ ██    ██  
▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄      ▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀
     ▀ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
    ██  ▄  ▄▄  ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄  ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
        ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀
        ▀▀  ▀ ▀▀ ██ ██ ██ ▀▀  ▀  ██ ██
         ██ ██ ▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄ ██ ██ ▄ ▄▄
           ▄▄  ▀▀ ▀▀    ▀▀      ▄▄ ▀▀
           ▀▀    ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ▀▀
UCHAIN  ▄█▄   
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄█▄   
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄█▄   
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
.████████████████████████.
██████████████████████████
███▄     ███████     ▄████
█████     █████     ██████
█████ ▌    ███▌     ██████
█████ █     █▌ ▐    ██████
█████ ██      ▐█    ██████
█████ ███    ▐██    ██████
████▀ ▀███   ███    ██████
██▀     ▀██ ██▀      ▀████
██████████████▀     ▀█████
███ ▀████████▌        ▄███
███    ▀████▀        ▄████
███                 ▐█████
████                ▐█████
██████              ██████
███████           ▄███████
██████▀         ▄█████████
████▄▄      ▄▄████████████
.███████████████████████.
███████████████████▀▀▀███
█████████████▀▀▀ ▄    ███
████████▀▀     ▄█▀   ▐███
████▀▀       ▄█▀     ████
█▀         ▄██      ▐████
████▄▄▄  ▄██▀       █████
███████████        ▐█████
██████████         ██████
██████████ ▄██▄▄  ▐██████
.███████████████████████.
kelenikels

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:47:19 PM

innovative solutions are taking part of the technology.Banks may offers 3000 bitcoins atm worldwide that means of a hassle free and more convienient for anyone who hodl a number of bitcoins.And also, 3,000 ATM is a lot, which is enough to attract more people and it will lead to the adoption of other countries in Bitcoin ATM too.
Harith65

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 08:53:58 PM

if we can hear this news it will be the most valuable thing for this crypto world. bitcoin and crypto trading is becoming more famous in the future but there are some countries which tend to legalize as well as some countries are tend to stop this crypto transactions. by the way people are standing against those. because they could understand the advantages of crypto investing and trading. by today people expect development of this markets and world. therefore ATM is a most valuable thing for crypto world.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: