Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:14:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 3000 Bitcoins ATM worldwide !!!!  (Read 2019 times)
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:42:39 PM

Bitcoins distributors are increasing. Indeed, the symbolic bar of the 3 000 distributors in the world has just been crossed, and there are about six new installations each day. So the situation is changing very quickly.

If it is true, then it is a great news for crypto market since it just means that Bitcoin is spreading its influence in diffetent countries and many people are starting to used it. Atm Machine for bitcoin can attract many investors just thinking what if somebody couldnwithdraw a huge amount of money at it is seen by the non users in atm machine they can be influnece in investing it on bitcoin. Just hopinh that it is true!
minhlee95

Activity: 527
Merit: 101

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:52:06 PM

I just dream that such ATM was in every city in the world. This will give a new stage of development of bitcoin as a currency.

Bestumoon

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:06:26 PM

Yeah.Bitcoin's atm number increasing day by day but problem is there many big development country still have no atm.Usa,Uk,Canada,Australia these country has proper bitcoin atm.  But others have no proper bitcoin atm. I think btc team will fullfilled this demand.If all country have lot of atm in different place of their city it will big news for all crypto currency lovers. People will be interested to buy bitcoin from atm.Life will be more easy for bitcoin
ATM9807

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:32:29 PM

Yes, is a relief that btc is getting more popularity but my concern is that it will take more awareness and probably more years for btc ATM to take over the world
Eclipse2021

Activity: 209
Merit: 60

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:11:28 PM

I think the number of atms is increasing day by day all over the world. I read yesterday that in my country they just put another bitcoin atm in another major city and this is a great thing.

DATABLOC  • protecting the world’s data •   ✔Reserve your stone token TODAY!  ✔
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | LinkedIn | Telegram | Reddit

yorannic

Activity: 317
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:13:40 PM

I would not say that the situation changes rapidly, last year I wanted to buy such an ATM and install it in my city, it was in March 2017 and then there were 2000 of them, and more than a year they were 3000 pieces, provided pampa and haypas in this year a small dynamic.
swaggerkeme

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:16:52 PM

Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology  is becoming popular than ever before across  the globe as new projects are emerging to solve many problems. I can't wait to see  bitcoin ATMs in every corner of the world.
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:22:38 PM

Bitcoins distributors are increasing. Indeed, the symbolic bar of the 3 000 distributors in the world has just been crossed, and there are about six new installations each day. So the situation is changing very quickly.

Why there are bitcoins ATM in this world while we can buy online and from exchanges?  Roll Eyes. Bitcoins can be bought easily with exchange and without any hassle in going to an ATM machine? Why so?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
Bajula

Activity: 166
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:59:31 PM

Aside from everything, i must be honest, it is more than good to use a Bitcoin ATM, i have already used one in London during the last year, and they used to be working very well
Pyr3x

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:17:01 PM

I wonder if it'll be an ATM in my little town... I'll just wait and hope it happens as soon as possible.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
iretioluwa

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 10:19:14 PM

would love to see it happen...
werner52911

Activity: 457
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:25:20 PM

I saw an ATM in our neighboring country. He stood in a hotel and was well received by the customers.

The ATM is good, it is the right way if the Bitcoin should establish itself as a payment coin.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    OWN ONION    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
liyoungjae

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:26:48 PM

I hope in our city also available bitcoin ATM. But it is still out of reach because our place is still lacking with technology.
BTalarmus

Activity: 443
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:13:38 PM

I think that in the future every ATM will be connected to blockchain and serve as a wallet for cryptocurrencies. There are already some developments of similar projects, trying to create a universal card that allows using money and cryptocurrencies.
macartem

Activity: 676
Merit: 319

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:18:11 PM

It is very good. Let them put even more and develop the crypto currency. Because when bitcoin grows up - then other alternative cryptocurrencies will start to grow.
Kb4real

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:18:31 PM

This is very good and nice development and i hope my country too will install Bitcoin ATM.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
viewpaker

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:21:28 PM

It is a very good idea to install more BTC ATM but they must scatter it all over the world to promote crypto currency. but right now we have stick to the plan to use exchanges since it is easier with low transaction fees.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:50:18 AM

No doubt bitcoin is growing very fast and the growth of bitcoin since the year it has introduced has been boosted to a very great extent and no doubt this is a very good news that the bitcoin is growing with a very fast rate and the countries has now started understanding the fate and potential of bitcoin and moreover installations of bitcoin atm is a example such a great growth and we all should continue our efforts in creating awareness among people regarding bitcoin.
andaBand

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:42:59 AM

Is there somewhere a map of all Bitcoin ATMs? Like for example on Google Maps etc? I think more of us would find it really useful, because many of the ATMs are not marked in Google Maps...
acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:37:47 PM

And I think that's good for the whole Bitcoin/Crypto community. I say so because that's a sign of a flourishing future and when the future of Bitcoin gets even brighter the whole cryptospace will get brightest. We hope for better times sometime sooner. I wish these ATMs were on every country.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: