Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:45:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 3000 Bitcoins ATM worldwide !!!!  (Read 2011 times)
NightlessCity

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:51:11 AM

Someday and somehow  people get embrace crypto.  Specially in payment transaction,  it would be faster and smoother transferring easy. More safe than a tangible one like dollar,  eur,  php etc. Wishing not only bitcoins atm they will accept but more altcoins in crypto.
Naginiya

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 06:41:47 AM

Bitcoins distributors are increasing. Indeed, the symbolic bar of the 3 000 distributors in the world has just been crossed, and there are about six new installations each day. So the situation is changing very quickly.

I think This installation process will only target the nations which are not against bitcoin because if this happens in other nations who are against the use of bitcoin that will be a huge problem but any way this is great work and good thinking to make bitcoin more available in local communities or otherwise the only users were behind a computer limited to a small community but with this bitcoin will gain wide range of users

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
Mlowo

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:46:51 AM

3000 Bitcoin ATMs have indeed been launched all over the world, in Indonesia there are already bitcoin ATMs for investment, in countries where Bedar has a lot of ATMs for bitcoin, I hope in Indonesia to make ATMs for bitcoin workers.

Changadithethor

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:08:03 AM

Forcing many people to start using various wallets, using wallets to transfer money, using habits and then returning to the real world to experience online banking transfers and remittances, you will feel the blockchain assets in the flow of funds is convenient and fast.
yogeshkale

Activity: 171

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:06:00 PM

It is good news for bitcoin holder or who want to convert their bitcoin to fiat or fiat to bitcoin. It is also good for new people for adopting the cryptocurrency revolution and learning cryptocurrency market.
Wall_Streeet

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:55:42 PM

the availability of ATMs speeds up the circulation of cryptocurrency. I think it's a very good step. those who this miss, later will connect with regret
jerichoparcon

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:33:51 AM

This month, the total number of bitcoins-ATMs around the world exceeded the 3,000 mark and currently stands at 3128. Currently, an average of 6.72 ATMs is installed daily. This is evidenced by the data of CoinATMradar. The new frontier was overcome only 15 months after the mark of 1000 cars was passed in early 2017.
FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:43:16 PM

this indicates that bitcoin and cryptocurrency are developing around the world and it seems to me that this is a vivid example of the fact that this technology has a future and it is developing Wink
alyssajane1982

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:49:24 PM

this indicates that bitcoin and cryptocurrency are developing around the world and it seems to me that this is a vivid example of the fact that this technology has a future and it is developing Wink

If it's true then yes bitcoin is improving now when it comes to availability of encashing it to fiat currencies. I hope there will have bitcoin atms in our country soon. Can't wait to use it.
33bitcoin

Activity: 223
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:58:07 PM

The ATMs are great for adoption but the rates are still too high.  3000 worldwide is still a very small amount, that is less than 100 50 ATMs for each country.
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:07:48 PM

it's a excellent as well as uplifting information simply because this particular information informs all of us which although bitcoin has become operating trough the unhappy scenario however it nevertheless includes a great need worldwide.
erifubirugen

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:18:30 PM

Wouw! That a great news.. When i hear a news like this one, i feel happy and relaxful. Because a new thing about the bitcoin or cryptocurrency would make our world better. It has an easy math, more people meand more marcetcap, and thats mean more value for our coins.. I hope we read more good news like this in the near future..
obasi

Activity: 83

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:20:28 PM

Us enthusiasts are egarly and patiently waiting for the new big move. We missed out in the past, we won't miss out again.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:22:53 PM

Fantastic news!
Soon or later we will become mainstream and eventually we will have more ATM than Visa or Mastercard Smiley
I'm also very happy that my country, Croatia, follow this trend and already have several bitcoin ATM!

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Tetutu

Activity: 75

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:47:03 AM

3000 Bitcoin ATMs have indeed been launched all over the world, in Indonesia there are already bitcoin ATMs for investment, in countries where Bedar has a lot of ATMs for bitcoin, I hope in Indonesia to make ATMs for bitcoin workers.
Thousands of Bitcoin ATMs have been established throughout the world, although the distribution is not evenly distributed because it is dominated in America, Canada and Europe. But the positive signal of bitcoin can be felt, that there is a community need for digital money, where they believe blockchain technology can simplify transactions.
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:06:21 PM

Bitcoin is a Crypto currency that are normally on virtual form, and we are now on Era of technology across the globe, mostly on financial system, bitcoin we soon take over from paper money, with a gradually process by fixing on Bitcoin ATM, very soon it we work perfectly in ecosystem.
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:12:58 PM

With the popularity of bitcoin in recent years, the BTC ATM market is growing faster!
The demand for buying and selling bitcoins through vending machines is increasing!
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:01:14 PM

great, and we need more of those BATMs, around the globe, especially, in 3rd world countries as large number of potential Bitcoiners are from 3rd world countries and asia.
mintomia199

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:39:23 PM

It is a great news for the community. Once we can withdraw money from ATM using my bitcoin, the bitcoin value will be increase. This kind of ATM encourage the investor to invest on bitcoin and make crypto world famous.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:31:09 PM

I never expected that so many of them are out there. But it would be interesting to know about the volumes. We have a few ATMs here, and I have very rarely seen someone using them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: