Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:40:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The coin that will not die.  (Read 603 times)
CryptoDavies

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:05:10 PM

Bitcoin is one of the coins that has survived the economy in time past.  Though the coin has dropped in value many times but that is just a sign that this is the time to invest and wait for the coin to rise in value again.  Bitcoin will never die, it has edge above Alt coins.
jose111

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:11:08 PM

This is a money investment market, it helps you, and people can make a profit. People can go against the rules for gain, so this market will survive until it is profitable for investors. Intelligent people will not ignore the pie.
That is true that as long as crypto or coins are continuously give or brings benefits to the people automatically it won't die because it can has a better demand to the people ad can have it a lot of supporters. I believe that in any successful of crypto is depends on us as a investors. As long as we can see the better platforms and a high potentials of cryptos for sure it will be successful and won't ever die.
Cryptogid

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:17:24 PM

Bitcoin at the long run has proven it's strength, a coin that has survived a lot in the past. In the world of cryptocurrency bitcoin serves as a digital gold standard in the whole cryptocurrency-industry. That shows you that bitcoin cannot die, not now, not ever, so we believe. Smiley
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:20:33 PM

Think about it, $7500 after everything that has been thrown at this market? LOL, the manipulators have only proven how strong Bitcoin is. Saddle up, 25k BTC and overall market cap 1 Trillion coming this year.
Bitcoin never dies. I believe that it is form with a strong and highly foundation that's why it won't easily destroyed by anything or anyone. It has a better platform and good potential in the market that's why its demand are continuously increasing and even it is much volatile that other crypto, it still in the leading among others. For sure it can be performing much better in the near future and be the leading crypto for all time so stop spreading negativity about it instead let us embrace it because it will gives much more benefits and opportunities to us.
aitrading

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 09:29:04 PM

Bad news and haters always will be around. But BTC will live and grow
twistedvape

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:56:57 PM

bitcoin will not die, this is a coin that will always be alive,
the more obstacles will grow in bitcoin world, this is not difficult, because the initial struggle of success
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1667

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:00:42 PM

Think about it, $7500 after everything that has been thrown at this market? LOL, the manipulators have only proven how strong Bitcoin is. Saddle up, 25k BTC and overall market cap 1 Trillion coming this year.

Exactly, bitcoin is still going strong despite the attacks, FUDs, bans, regulation thrown out of its way. Just shows you how bitcoin is very resilient, and it can't be put down so easily.

There will be a lot of negative news coming our way, that the main thing is not to panic and cross your fingers. I would love to see marketcap go to $1 Trillion in the next couple of years and it means that bitcoin could be around $30K and ETH at $2K a pop.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
East2011

Activity: 454
Merit: 10

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:09:04 PM

Truly, bitcoin is so strong even there are so many bad news against bitcoin it is still standing strong. But i don't think bitcoin will not die. Because everthing has its end.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Sandus_Cryptolover

Activity: 482
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:10:48 PM

Very strong a digitsl currency that will definitely stand the test of time, yet it stands. Bitcoin isn't going anywhere. I only pity that FUDist saying Bitcoin will crash or die and all sort. Bitcoin is the standard.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
jose111

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:12:30 PM

Bitcoin is never die and I strongly believe in that because even it has a lot of dump days it is always finding it's way to gives better movements again. It is trying to recover again and it won't failed because it is proven that after every dump there will be the next pump happened so definitely Bitcoin can repeatedly stands strong and perform better again after the difficulties that it's encountered.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:16:17 PM

bitcoin will not die, this is a coin that will always be alive,
the more obstacles will grow in bitcoin world, this is not difficult, because the initial struggle of success
I believe bitcoin is a strong coin and I think it will exist long. Although price is always struggling indeed it can survive. Those who lost faith in bitcoin is just as weak hands so bitcoin has a strong support from the community.
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:17:27 PM

I am sure that by the end of the year Btc will exceed the high price at the end of the year,,. let all hold the Btc assets because the Btc volume is too low for now,, and maybe it's time for us to buy and hold. and wait until the end of the year,..
putriliesma

Activity: 184

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:21:16 PM

Bitcoin will just as well last as long as the crypto currency exists. Because bitcoin is the leader of the coins. And that's what comes to mind that a coin that will never die is bitcoin.
parkiabi

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:22:03 PM

there are alots of coin that will not die,,for example coins like bitcoins,,neo,,dragon ,,monero,,helbiz,,and alot
dravidadi

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:31:35 PM

Yes Bitcoin will not die it will  remain stable and keep growing.
tansoft64

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:32:57 PM

Coin lives depends on the supporter of it or the investor who hold it and one of them is bitcoin because it is the most popular coin and the most expensive one yet more people are buying and holding bitcoin.
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:33:17 PM

manipulators cannot control the bitcoin market globally. this is interesting with the blockchain system, and proves that bitcoin can survive in a correction condition. and will not die.

but bitcoin also will not increase 1 trillion this year, I think it is excessive speculation.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:34:12 PM

All currencies have never died because there are owners of the work and these did not sell their currencies
Bitcoins is indeed very resilient because from 2017 ever since it got to $1000 almost everything it’s opponen have thrown against it, it’s still here. All the bad publicity and still it remains strong.
kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:36:08 PM

however bitcoin prices including $ 7500 this will not be surprising and do not make coins die easily. now this price correction is in a declining position and certainly could be easily to be able to climb to high positions. so I think the coins will keep growing instead of dead.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
cryptothief

Activity: 350
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 10:36:14 PM

Love the speculative posts, bring on 2019. Who cares where Bitcoin ends up this year. Personally I would love to see a decent sized drop to around $4500-5000, but happy to watch it bounce between $7000-10,000 too.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: