Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:12:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's the impact to Crypto Market if we meet global crisis again?  (Read 488 times)
freesia_pnp888

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:22:21 AM

definitely the market will crash and everyone will keep talking about how it's being a bubble and ready to pop.
mackenzie5

Activity: 156

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:42:04 AM

Since people all around the globe started to understand Bitcoin and recognized that Bitcoin is not a bubble it is a financial boom . With the emergence of Bitcoin financial transactions have been decentralized even though cryptocurrency is in its infant stage .  Bitcoin has steadily dominated on the online community for purchasing goods and services from all over the world, this has contributed Bitcoin as  a monetary system . Bitcoin has brought a good amount of political controversies since a single government can control them.
cryptoroi

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:07:03 PM

i don't think global crisis wont be able to effect on crypto market that way. 2008 is 10 years before. Cryptocurrency are getting stronger day by day, so i believe that globle crisis wont be able to do any harm to cryptos
ignacio0404

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:13:15 PM

If Global Crisis accure again, there will be less trust, less investors, less people to work with. Though, we have had enough challenges but experiencing this again will reduce workaholic people,
samiraetn

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:01:54 PM

I think YES. It will have a great impact if we face global crisis. Think that if people have to struggle to maintain their regular operation, they will have nothing to investment. Even banks will not be able to permit loan on that situation. As a result, crypto market will face a massive fall.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:10:46 PM

if the crisis more worst than 2008 then probably the effect for crypto market also will have big impact especially if unemployment people increasing then volume support for crypto also will decrease too however i was thinking other scenario that if economy global crisis then some people switch their habit to use crypto then i think possibly crypto users will rise up
treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:15:58 PM

Basically crisis is like a curse that so hard to move on and overcome the condition. Once we will face global crisis that means we people are not prepared to experienced crisis. Human will become meaningless in terms of providing its own needs. However I assumed that we are all ready to face this challenge in case it will happen because if we are not prepared our whole life as human will affected like our crypto life, family life, and real actual life.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
emanjun

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:21:53 PM

Could anyone help to analyse what's the impact to crypto market if we meet global crisis again this year or next year? In the situation that the crisis will be even larger than 2008.
As is known in 2008, the global economy meets liquidity problem, hedge funds and banks sold their positions to get money.
So if we meet crisis, shall we assume that these institutions/individuals will get money back from crypto market first?

I think it is hard for them to get back their money in the market because if we suffer crisis for sure it will affect the market.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
doublecoins

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:44:30 PM

at the time of crises, cryptocurrency will definitely  help the market to grow we see many opportunities at a time of crises why because the crypto market is decentralized away from a government agency and fiat currency 
jasydoggye

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:54:28 PM

From my point of view if we meet global crisis again eventually everything will be affected. But I think the price of bitcoin will not fall down rather it will rise up. As crypto industry has no actual body form.
dbangel1994

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:57:45 PM

I think if something happens then everything will collapse.
But think about it, the coin born to do the task of improving the world. What will happen if it saves the crisis?
TahuDiniHari

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:21:28 PM

The Institute for Development of Economics and Finance (Indef) is reminiscent of the current economic and monetary crisis. Where this crisis occurs every 10 years or called a 10-year cycle. once bitcoin does not exist yet, whether it is currently influential, I think it could be. because of the current fluctuating value.
johncruze

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:22:47 AM

To solve this problem crypto currency is here to control this issue in 2008 when liquidity problem occurs that time shatoshi come with this brilliant technology and introduce BTC crypto system which is good for us and based on this crypto currency can solve this problem. Based on This now BTC is the best crypto system.
cryptodreem

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:13:05 AM

Any sort of global crisis affect all sectors and crypto is not an exception. Cryto will also be affected in such conditions. The prices may fall and the investment can be lowered significantly.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:19:16 AM

definitely the market will crash and everyone will keep talking about how it's being a bubble and ready to pop.
That would not be a good situation once it happened. It would definitely hit the market in a bad way and all of us will be affected. The impact to all of us will hurt so bad because it's not healthy at all. Global crisis is the last thing we would want to happen because it will surely cost us the thing that we can't afford to deal with.
harrypot

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:21:44 AM

If crypto currency get affected by global crisis then it won't suffer alone, the whole world will do. If it happens then there will be a very less amount of investors who'll invest in this field.Rather they would struggle to stay good.
semarm3sem

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:50:29 PM

I think if something happens then everything will collapse.
But think about it, the coin born to do the task of improving the world. What will happen if it saves the crisis?
If people lose trust and faith in the stock market, they will find a new way to invest. As more people invest in the crypto market, this reflects in the optimism in the future of the market. And this means that it will continue to grow.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 04:55:14 PM

I am sure that in the case of global crisis, crypto industry and particularly Bitcoin will either hit all time high level or it will fall like never before and we won't see anything in between. In such scenario, anyone would always seek the stability and liquidity which won't be available in other asset classes but if crypto receives positive momentum then we will see domino effect and literally the buying wave like the last quarter of the last year and since we will have the user base to support the growth, the correction won't take place.
MortonAlden

Activity: 192

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:34:36 PM

Could anyone help to analyse what's the impact to crypto market if we meet global crisis again this year or next year? In the situation that the crisis will be even larger than 2008.
As is known in 2008, the global economy meets liquidity problem, hedge funds and banks sold their positions to get money.
So if we meet crisis, shall we assume that these institutions/individuals will get money back from crypto market first?

A global crisis affects everyone. So, in case of that, it can totally affect the Crypto market, however, it is upon Bitcoin to handle the situation or ruin the current state. There can be major fluctuations in the market affecting all coins, PRG, ETH, BTC etc.
FosterEgan

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:07:07 PM

In case of a global crisis, there is a sharp inflation or deflation. One can never exactly predict what can happen by the end of the year or after a global crisis. It surely affects all the industries, but we are never sure how.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: