Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 04:04:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are investors looking for in an ICO?  (Read 500 times)
cilgindansci

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

umachit.fund

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:58:31 PM

You should create a reliable environment. The road map is understandable, the team is expert and the purpose should be obvious.
I hope you get a high investment with a successful project.

eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 01:07:29 PM

Hello Everybody,

Could you please share, if familiar, what are investors usually looking for in an ICO?

I am part of a team managing ICO (soon it will be announced) and it would be useful to know what the investors are considering when investing in an ICO?

Thanks in advance.
Investors are the life of ICOs, without investors they won't be here for long and projects will be hopeless. First thing I thought what are investors should consider in joining any ICOs is of course the Return of their investment, but what to really look for so that there investment is sure to be in good hands. There must have clear presentation or details of the project, the roadmap and the white paper. The team should be real people and not robot. Is the team highly competent of handling the project?  All other details are just minor to be considered for checking. 
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:07:40 PM

Hello Everybody,

Could you please share, if familiar, what are investors usually looking for in an ICO?

I am part of a team managing ICO (soon it will be announced) and it would be useful to know what the investors are considering when investing in an ICO?

Thanks in advance.

As an investor some of the most important criteria I use to judge an ICO is:

(1) The quality of the team behind the project - I want to see people with proven skills to advance the project and I want to be able to verify their information from reliable third party sources.

(2) A business worthy of tokenisation - I look for companies whose business idea is directly relevant to the blockchain and reject companies when the only reason for issuing tokens is their inability to raise funds another way.

(3) MVP - I want to see a minimum viable product, I think it is important to see the team have invested a little sweat equity before they start asking for money.

ShareAccepted

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:13:06 PM

I think that most investors nowaday are looking for a very short term pump, but some large whales are buying discounted locked tokens and they may end up with the best results.

kavishka

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:14:40 PM

i think If you're asking here you have lots more research to do.
KceoH

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:17:34 PM

Firstly, it's important to be honest and transparent, know your product for how long you will do it well and know. Investors are not fools, they are the main long-term perspective where they can make good money, a transparent project in which they will have no doubts to invest their capital.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 01:18:11 PM

Hello Everybody,

Thanks in advance.

Well, first of all we seek an ICO which is 100% legit one and who doesn’t turn its back on us when it enters into market. Yes we are looking for your legitimacy if you really going to launch an ICO someday.

You guys should have proper telegram team who will keep in touch with the group preoperly and should answer every question with full confidence.

I have seen team members giving answers out of thin air and confusing members.

If I’m going to invest in you then you should understand that it’s my hard money which you guys are playing with and I do expect exchanger listing of same coin as early as possible. :-)

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

jagaban
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:49:21 PM

A succinct communication of your project idea this can be done through stellar whitepapers, pitch decks, infographics. The team is an important element in aiding investor confidence especially what these members have been engaged with in the past and their involvement. I also think genuine investors sharing in the blockchain technology objective look for key features of the blockchain used such as is it public, permissionless, censorship resistant and borderless etc among others including the utility role of the project key to influence token price. Throw in as well regulation and legal framework issues around your project.

While all of this is correct, the most important thing an investor is looking for is security of his funds and assurance of a satisfactory return on investment. This can only be made possible if the project has a very unique focus capable of generating a large demand for the tokens

iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:51:15 PM

Hello Everybody,

Thanks in advance.
which in search of investors in ico is a fantastic project and da has great chance to succeed, besides that ico project which in show must have good concept and suitable price for investor. so when entering the market ico has already given results, that's what the investors are looking for so that investors do not lose money.
Mkpez

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:53:54 PM

A good and nice project that will stand the tastes of time and solve vital issues.
deep4u

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:58:32 PM

Most of the investors  look At following factors  before investing in the project

1 how much team is active and transparent with the community.
2 how much potential projects has
3 how much good reviews and ratings they have got
4 most important how much people are interested in buying or investing in the project.

Hope this helps you.
Pumuckel21

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:03:41 PM

So i think one of the most important aspects is a really clean an smooth website with an pretty interface aswell as a good moderated ann thread of the ico in the forum here

▄█▄▀█████████████▀ ▐
     ▄███▄▀███████████▀ ▐ ▐
    ▄█████▄▀█████████▀ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▄████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
███████████            ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▀████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
    ▀█████▀▄█████████▄ ▐ ▐ ▐
     ▀███▀▄███████████▄ ▐ ▐