Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:01:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency is still illegal in Bangladesh.  (Read 1409 times)
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:03:01 PM

Meh, there will always be ways to have access and trade/buy crypto currency. They can only scare people but they cannot stop a totally decentralised system.
altcoinanalyst1

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:14:17 PM

I think it is high time the Bangladeshi govt. Legalized Cryptocurrency. I know Bangladesh is a developing country and they are trying to cope with the developed one's. 
neliawesome

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:29:30 PM

Well Bangladesh government are still in doubt in bitcoin I guess thats why they are not legalizing it.Maybe they taught that it may affect their economy such as other countries.Wait till your government embrace the existence of bitcoin.As of now they are restricting it but time will come they will totally accept it because of popularity and the benefits they will get through bitcoin.
Cabecabean12

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:43:20 PM

I think. if the government of Bangladesh legalizes cryptocurrency of course the country is developing and will reduce the number of unemployed and will help the economy of bangladesh. thanks.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1041

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:25:15 PM

Are telcoms tricked by Dent team?  Smiley

If dent are able to get into the bangladesh market, then  I think there is no issue for bubbletone's UMT too. The investors from bangladesh should be buying all these tokens by now after all its the only available to them and its cheaper too. Developing countries like them should be more radical to these technologies.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Asjaved

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:29:15 PM

Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is still illegal in Bangladesh. Today Dent is launched in Bangladesh by four major Telecommunication company (Robi, Grameen phone, Banglalink and Airtel). Now all Bangladeshi can buy mobile data pack by Dent tokens. Do you think Bangladesh Govt will legalize another few coins?
most of the underdevelopment countries have banned cryptocurrency
AlexAce420

Activity: 155
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:48:19 PM

Its true right now there are many countries are banned bitcoin like Bangladesh. But I think Bangladesh Government will legalize Bitcoin like any powerful countries like US and Japan. In my opinion, if many large corporations in Bangladesh are adopting bitcoin or another crypto then it's true that cryptocurrency in Bangladesh will grow as soon as possible.
jimlyon

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:29:39 AM

Its true its illegal in Bangladesh but the govt. is so conscious about technology and few ays ago a minister was also talking about it and this govt. is smart enough they are thinking about this system mainly they can accept bitcoin based on its profit and facilities. So its high time for BD people to invest money in here.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:35:45 AM

Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is still illegal in Bangladesh. Today Dent is launched in Bangladesh by four major Telecommunication company (Robi, Grameen phone, Banglalink and Airtel). Now all Bangladeshi can buy mobile data pack by Dent tokens. Do you think Bangladesh Govt will legalize another few coins?

I think in some countries there are still some who make illegal bitcoin. they do not want to admit it. because it is not the currency of their country. but if they use bitcoin as their means of exchange or make sales for them often do so. since ancient times they have made a currency that they often use in accordance with their respective countries. then in the country they do not use bitcoin or crypto as a means of payment in their country.
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:50:49 AM

most likely there will be more legal tokens. if an existing token can grow and be accepted by a citizen, it is possible that there will be another token released by a company and probably more, a usable token.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
zxrcoin

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 08:31:21 AM

Right now, the country is busy with helping the Roringas and there the government is investing a lot of money to help them. They are doing great i must say. However, I think it'll take time to get accepted crypto currency by Bangladesh and whatever you told about dent token. I don't think that's true. I haven't find any valid links for that.
FIFAchain.io
Copper Member

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:29:50 AM

Right now, the country is busy with helping the Roringas and there the government is investing a lot of money to help them. They are doing great i must say. However, I think it'll take time to get accepted crypto currency by Bangladesh and whatever you told about dent token. I don't think that's true. I haven't find any valid links for that.
I Am Agree With You.
Romeotom

Activity: 816
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:34:03 AM

I haven't received yet this news,but I know it will going to soon. Unfortunately many countries already simply accept it bitcoin.just have them few countries haven't accept yet bitcoin.i hope soon their countries back to the crypto currency legal world.
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:37:16 AM

We could see that most of the smaller economy countries like Bangladesh ban bitcoin.They fear that bitcoin might crush their country's economy.In future,when all the countries start adopting bitcoin,then bangladesh too would have no other way than accepting bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
Powerman001

Activity: 510
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:42:44 AM

very good news from bangladesh. thus bangladesh one step already supports the movement of digital money or crypto. this will make the crypto currency more popular and known to the public. because crypto technology is a good technology to apply. so how about with your country?
Flayme

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:50:53 AM

You know what that's very sad to here...  Because we all know tha it is very useful now especially today....  We are hoping that Bangladesh and other countries will legalize the uses of cryptocurrency especially bitcoin.... Because it will really help every country not only today but also in the future....  I think Bangladesh will legalize a few altcoin....  And if it happen it will be a good starting point of the era of cryptocurrency.....
Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:36:24 PM

Yes ,cryptocurrency is still illegal in bangladesh but not only bangladesh i think most of the countries still illegal in cryptocurrency.but I really believe that one day all countries accept this currency is ligel.
Abete

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:44:46 PM

what Bangladesh does may be influenced by India which also forbids crypto, I think India's role in South Asia is still a major factor. Maybe if South Asia will legalize cryptocurrency, India is the country that must do it. after that surely other countries will follow.
Queen Esther

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:03:29 PM

Maybe their government was threatened by bitcoin but give it a time, when it will be considered by other countries, they might possibly be open in legalizing bitcoin in their country.
yudi31

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:05:01 PM

In a statement, the Central Bank of Bangladesh cited concerns about the absence of a central payment system on Bitcoin that could cause people to lose money financially. Furthermore, the legal framework of Bitcoin prohibition is associated with the 1947 Foreign Currency Control Act, and the 2012 Money Laundering and Laundering Act. In fact, Bangladesh explicitly adds that the trading of Bitcoin and other digital currencies could result in sentences of up to 12 years in prison .
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: