Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:49:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Q3 and Q4  (Read 594 times)
AntonioKurandi

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:18:30 PM

NUh, every day trading wars. Ups and downs. I just chilling with ICO investment. Found cool project, invest into, save some tokens if i'm believe in project, other $xxxxx to reinvest into next ICO. Here's my advice about upcoming projects - https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a
suzanne5223

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 07:38:38 PM

Everyone waited in the Q2 market doubles. And what we see now? Marked halved. Any predictions? So many manipulations don't allow to give any adequate analyses. And it's bad
Why you so sad? Now we are in the deep correction because we have explosive 2017. And it must be. But more and more people go in the crypto. I see vore and more positive news. Q4 can be much interesting than now
You guys are missing something. Yes, market correction occurred but the correction was not only the situation behind the market dump in price cause the whales and the FUD caused through the Chinese CCID also play it role in the dip market. However, the cryptocurrency market is usually green when it Q3.

blacktux88

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 08:37:24 PM

thats true somebody controll this . but i also think that they let explode crypto by end of this year !

this would be very awesome for us all

in my opinion Market capitalizations of cryptocurrencies iduring Q3 and Q4 in this year, will double from the past high
wich mean about 1,6 - 1,7 trillion
and when marketcap hit 1,7T i believe bitcoin price will hit $50,000 and ethereum at $,5000
also most of solid cryptocurrency will be green

do you agree with me guys ?

I don't think so . There's lots of whales who pump and dump the price every week . I don't know how long this game will  still during in this year .
But I hope in someday will be back at least at 20k$

Phat Buzz Tart

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:12:28 PM

Yeah, I think the same. Hope Bitcoin will reach 60000 dollars this year and all crypto market will go green.
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

BAILOUT

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:15:09 PM

That's a prediction which is doomed, if it will be $10.000 it would be actually like $50.000 for most people but you and most people want to get rich quickly so tend to make such predictions.

oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:19:52 PM

For what we experienced by the first two quarter of the year, I expect good price pumping to take place supporting growth and achieve a bigger growth in the ongoing third and fourth quarter of the year. Importantly I believe a sudden large scale pumping with ethereum which might increase the marketcap to large volume.
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:04:09 AM

Everyone waited in the Q2 market doubles. And what we see now? Marked halved. Any predictions? So many manipulations don't allow to give any adequate analyses. And it's bad
Why you so sad? Now we are in the deep correction because we have explosive 2017. And it must be. But more and more people go in the crypto. I see vore and more positive news. Q4 can be much interesting than now
You guys are missing something. Yes, market correction occurred but the correction was not only the situation behind the market dump in price cause the whales and the FUD caused through the Chinese CCID also play it role in the dip market. However, the cryptocurrency market is usually green when it Q3.

I really wish you guys can see the current trend in the market. With the weekly ups and downs in the market, I doubt we would be seeing the bull run with this bear market on sight.  Plus with the uprising gwei for gas nobody can really or would want to sell anything at this point. We just really want to see a green market in this times just like last year.
bitbouillion

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:09:46 AM

I do not know the third quarter, but the fourth quarter will be very good. My expectation is too high.

Linhkej

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:44:24 AM

in my opinion Market capitalizations of cryptocurrencies iduring Q3 and Q4 in this year, will double from the past high
and when marketcap hit 1,7T i believe bitcoin price will hit $50,000 and ethereum at $,5000

I do not agree with you. Because at present the world economy is in recession, Asia is the most affected territory. So we can not expect a strong market capitalization.
I think it takes a long time for 2-3 years to recover everything. So we should not paranoid, let's look at the problem in a practical way. Wink
indodaks

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:21:19 AM

Yes it will happen if there is something big happening in the world of cryptocurency and I see until now the market is still stagnant and there has been no big changes since the beginning of 2018,
real eyes realize

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:18:20 PM

I think it is still too early to consider these amount for the third and fourth quarters of the 2018. But I hope good changes occur on the prices of the cryptocurrencies in a very near future.
I'm also not too sure of the speedy increase this year because I think it all takes a process and it is not possible that it will be so fast if BTC can break through $ 11,000 USD in Q4 this year for me it's been very good.

I really hope to see that the price of bitcoin above 10k, but on the other hand, I think this is getting harder every passing day. I have not big expectations from the rest of 2018, but of course, anything can happen anytime in ctypto world.
silverleafy

Activity: 538

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:30:28 PM

No, I totally do not agree. Are you guys here a little rational?
Where we can get this amount of money? No way, I think this market is possible, but not this year, but after massive adoption!

Coinseeker22

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:35:00 PM

With this opinion yes definitely! It will be another level for the crypto currency world if that happens. Though with the price of Bitcoin And Ethereum will be difficult to project at that point. and basing it from the current forecast both Bitcoin and Ethereum is still project NOT to break their All Time High.

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
Aion2n

Activity: 700
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:45:19 AM

It's very hard to predict. Perhaps in the Q3 and Q4 of this year we will see a grand pamp and perhaps the price for bitcoin will be $ 50,000. But there is also a possibility that everything will be completely different. For example, the price will continue to fall or hang around in the range of $ 5000-6000.
Personally, I believe that the price will rise, but I dare not assume when and how much high. I just act on the basis of the situation that exists.
EdenDice

Activity: 418
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:53:31 AM

Now that we have stepped into the third quarter, I also hope what you say it can happen. but objectively commented. then q3 q4 market will go sideways or down. Very few opportunities for the 2018 market can come up again. a dismal year of the crypto market

BryanK

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:06:14 AM

I want to believe in these very beautiful words. I think your prediction has the ground as the cryptocurrency market is prone to develop before it is settled.
Coinrush20

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:21:06 AM

no doubt that other altcoins will go green when Bitcoin and Ethereum goes high. Though what i am thinking is whether Bitcoin can reach a 50 thousand mark and so do Ethereum. Do not get me wrong i am 100 percent bullish on both coins but dont you think that is too high of an expectation? i do not see this one the reviews that i read. do you mind sharing the thread where you got this?

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
FinalFury

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:36:45 AM

I have a strong feeling that in q3 and q4 it's going to be a blood bath. I hope I'm wrong, but just don't see new excitement.
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 05:36:59 AM

IMHO crypto is still all overvalued. Most blockchains have bugs and no real usage. Growth of the past year was only on hype. IMHO we better have harmonic growth with real usage boost.

aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:57:42 AM

NUh, every day trading wars. Ups and downs. I just chilling with ICO investment. Found cool project, invest into, save some tokens if i'm believe in project, other $xxxxx to reinvest into next ICO. Here's my advice about upcoming projects - https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a

always they give us a hope.
firstly they said last of q1. after that q2. after that may and june. now they say q3 and q4, at that time our money is slowly drop to 0.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: