Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:04:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Society and Nudity  (Read 369 times)
bigmelons25 (OP)

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:43:36 PM

Nudity is  nothing.  How the hell is this a big deal in our current world. Brainwashing.

Its just our natural bodies but have been so strongly conditioned to think its immoral or some fucking nonsense.

It perfectly fine to show people being brutally murdered on television, but a naked person and people freak out.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bigmelons25 (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:59:29 PM

Nudity is  nothing.  How the hell is this a big deal in our current world. Brainwashing.

Its just our natural bodies but have been so strongly conditioned to think its immoral or some fucking nonsense.

It perfectly fine to show people being brutally murdered on television, but a naked person and people freak out.

How can you say Nudity is Nothing? When God made man, He decided to cover man's nakedness because He knew those parts are supposed to be private, that is why they are called "Private Parts". For God's sake, exposing your private parts all in the name of fashion or civilization is not the way to go. Please, let's stop nudity in our society.

You've been brainwashed by religion.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:26:38 PM

I disagree. Our bodies are perfectly fine the way it is and NO ONE is comfortable to show it to everyone. It was never fine to show someone who was brutally murdered so as being nude or nudity. What is immoral is showing your body to everyone. The term itself (private part) is one way of telling us that it was not okay to be nude. Respect your body by giving it some privacy.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
sumadipaa

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:49:46 PM

Our bodies are such a private part. So it should be respectfully respected by anyone. And it applies to everyone. When people are naked, others are obliged to give clothing. If, for instance, the murdered person should be given a decent cover cloth.
Pauloma8672

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:21:43 AM

So called people of the world have forgotten that our body is the temple of thy Lord so it pains me when I see girls showing off their nudity, wearing skimpy dress of which is very wrong to the society and to thy will of God
Kelvinikke

Activity: 350

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 07:43:14 AM

But i still think people should be careful how they show their private parts because it is not supposed to be seen by everybody but except the man/woman you love.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
SkyFlakes

Activity: 307
Merit: 101

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:07:09 PM

There's nothing bad with those revealing clothes or having swim wear, but with nudity, that's another story. Yes it is not right to present violence in many people and it is just the same with nudity. I believe that there is nothing wrong with wearing two piece for girls but having none at all is very wrong. We use the terms private part when referring to the reproductive organs of man and woman. We should still keep it that way. We should make it private as what it should be. That part should be shown with someone you love so I won't agree with your idea.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Nanagyasi

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:43:51 PM

How would you feel if you meet everyone out there and they are naked. It is not a matter of religion but doing what is right. It may be fine with you when you go naked but what about others??

joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:42:27 PM

How can you say Nudity is Nothing? When God made man, He decided to cover man's nakedness because He knew those parts are supposed to be private, that is why they are called "Private Parts". For God's sake, exposing your private parts all in the name of fashion or civilization is not the way to go. Please, let's stop nudity in our society.
If God Almighty himself thought it wise for man and woman to cover themselves, why are people nowadays says they should be nude and be walking all around with nothing on. Liberalism is fast making us immoral.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Mariksa

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:06:14 PM

I think it is not right to show your private parts of the body because naked bodies can excite someone and give wrong thoughts. To someone, it can be a struggle.
bigmelons25 (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:22:38 PM

Who  knew there would be so many religious nuts on a bitcoin forum.
piyaths

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:42:07 AM

Nudity has a bond with the culture. what would happen if people doesn't need to wear clothes? it is relative to peoples perception. someone would see it is bad while someone would see it as good.
developer4z

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:29:36 PM

Nudity is  nothing.  How the hell is this a big deal in our current world. Brainwashing.

'We live in a world where we have to hide to make love, while violence is practiced in broad daylight.' - John Lennon.

I agree with you. We as a human started wearing clothes to protect ourselves from bugs, winter etc.
People who wore clothes survived better. Lot of tribal people still cover themselves as needed to them. Many don't wear if they don't need it.
I definitely do think its ridiculous that people are so against nudity. Whether you are religious or not, you believe in evolution or not, This is how we are borned. NAKED!

This image explains human psychology.
https://i.stack.imgur.com/MyQki.jpg

I personally think that is the reason why nudity is frozen upton.

KP Oli

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:30:20 PM

Walking nude makes your body prone to heat, cold, insects and microorganisms, you are free to walk around inside your house.p
Hsorif75

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 10:46:23 PM

Society essentially refers to a system where multiple characters. Together establishing some rules and living together together creates a suitable environment. In the case of people many people have written together or unwritten rules dose;Such gathering is the condition of living society.
Nudity is a naked body condition. It is meant to be the main characteristic of dresses requirements arising from the effective demand, eg external material, cold and head protection, body hair prevent damage and live in temperate areas etc.Generally modesty does not support nudity.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:18:39 AM

Ever since the first sin humans made was when Eve and Adam did it. They became conscious to what they are doing and what they are wearing, the reason clothes became a thing even though they are only two of them.

To protect our skin from diseases and other things that might touch our skin also to hide our private parts since not all of the people wants to show off some skin in broad daylight. But it is really depressing that people on news report naked persons walking around a city crazy or pervert while they are reporting too murders and people being killed.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
KenMasters

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:31:13 AM

I just came home from the supermarket and this girl had the hottest body. Drove me nuts. Bodies like her is the reason why there's no nudity in public. It would be overwhelming.
seizetehday5

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:46:50 AM

Deep post @developer4z. Pretty messed up that we all can't walk around and be naked, women can't even bare their nipples which sucks. Breasts shouldn't be sexualized like that, it would even the playing field if they were not.

criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:32:39 PM

I think nudity alone is not immorality. If nudity is for the sake of art and science, then it will not be as terrible as people think. I believe that nudity is a natural way of showing how beautiful and innocent our body is. However, in today's world, it is already been denied since people gave it a immoral impression. It is abused by others and often use for their sexual interest. Religions and cultures varies across the world, hence people beliefs about nudity also varies. But I think nudity can be accepted as an art of nature depending on the society and its norms. I believe that there would be no problem if it is agreed upon by the people in a particular society. 

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
JessAnd

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:40:56 PM

Ummm... Have you read the opening chapters of the Bible? Like that part where they talk about the creation, and the Garden of Eden? And then (hint-hint) how Adam and Eve became ashamed of their nudity..? So, if anything, nudity is divine, and shame of being nude comes from the fallen angel Smiley
Re: subj. I don't see anything bad in nudity on the beach, or other places where it is appropriate to lose clothing. I don't necessarily would feel comfortable if I had totally nude people sitting next to me, say, at a restaurant, or on tube (subway, metro...). Mostly for hygienic reasons Smiley 
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: