Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:06:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [MRY] Murraycoin ▪ The Only Currency Worthy of Bill Murray ▪ Now Scrypt-2048  (Read 117842 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 01:14:59 PM

good for you Brian though I hope you're not killing yourself for this coin and doing what you need to do personally in terms of a true fiat day-to-day job and covering your living expenses. 

if you're going to bother with MRY and even crypto you best stick to a dev you can trust and who will come through....so far bholzer has only failed you and the rest of the community which is fucked up (sorry to say).  maybe he bit off more than he could chew, i dunno...but it's been over a year...sad.

look at his last post...feb 2015 and he basically says "I'M OUT" thanks to the morons in octo and all the hate they had/now have for him.  it appears to me he was already at a point where crypto was dead to him and turned to shit (much of it has, but not ALL) and that put him over the edge. 

maybe he's using a different site or twitter, i don't know...but seems he's fed up with shithole site for sharing any decent info.  i hope you're in touch with him either by email or some other means cause it appears it'd be futile to try here.   

i assume he has good intentions with MRY but honestly it appears nothing much will happen unless he plans to big announcement or even puts in 1/4 of his time into this coin (which would be a lot considering how little he's doing now lol).  thus more community may come around....who knows. 

i know he's a busy dude who's made and lost in crypto and runs his own company apparently so im sure he's got more than enough money to live off...his other coin baby from 2012 or so had done well for him lol Wink

$ADK ~ watch & learn...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cointopay.com

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 01:57:37 PM

It's pretty easy, Register on digital ocean here via this link: https://www.digitalocean.com/?refcode=fcb3d2dacab1 then put 25$ on the account, that will give us 25$ as well as referral, that means we can run Murraycoin for at least 5 months for free, so anyone can use Murraycoin in their shopping carts.. What do you think? We dropped Murraycoin because nobody was interested, when serious, that's all you have to do.
OCTOPARTY

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 09:08:34 PM

good for you Brian though I hope you're not killing yourself for this coin and doing what you need to do personally in terms of a true fiat day-to-day job and covering your living expenses. 

if you're going to bother with MRY and even crypto you best stick to a dev you can trust and who will come through....so far bholzer has only failed you and the rest of the community which is fucked up (sorry to say).  maybe he bit off more than he could chew, i dunno...but it's been over a year...sad.

look at his last post...feb 2015 and he basically says "I'M OUT" thanks to the morons in octo and all the hate they had/now have for him.  it appears to me he was already at a point where crypto was dead to him and turned to shit (much of it has, but not ALL) and that put him over the edge. 

maybe he's using a different site or twitter, i don't know...but seems he's fed up with shithole site for sharing any decent info.  i hope you're in touch with him either by email or some other means cause it appears it'd be futile to try here.   

i assume he has good intentions with MRY but honestly it appears nothing much will happen unless he plans to big announcement or even puts in 1/4 of his time into this coin (which would be a lot considering how little he's doing now lol).  thus more community may come around....who knows. 

i know he's a busy dude who's made and lost in crypto and runs his own company apparently so im sure he's got more than enough money to live off...his other coin baby from 2012 or so had done well for him lol Wink

Nobody ever said they hated Bholzer. We just think he was being dishonest and was not transparent. He was caught up in situations in which he wouldn't even acknowledge or offer answers for. Just ranting posts about how crypto and the community sucks. I also gave Bholzer as much of a benefit of a doubt as I could. But as you can see many people, including myself lost a lot of time and money in that coin. Luckily I didn't waste much time or money on Murraycoin as I only mined it for about 3 months. Still, nothing to show for it. You can have your opinion but we have nothing to do with what Bholzer is or is not doing here. He had opportunities to fix that coin and be transparent. He didn't. And now you guys are getting the same treatment here. Honestly, we didn't do anything to that coin, we packed our bags and left. If he still wanted to do something over there he could have since he had control of the blockchain. He didn't do it.

I still hope Murraycoin becomes something because it was one of the few marketable coins when you consider Bill Murray, the golf tourney and his non-profit. It's not worth selling right now so i guess it's hold as a "just in case" coin.

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 03:17:01 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2015, 07:53:56 AM by BitcoinNational

So Bill Murray walks into a bar one night.........
and says "Crowd Fund Movies"
http://www.crowdfundingpr.org/4-steps-crowdfunding-movie/

https://www.murraycoin.org/
30 of 58 M
s=100
r=60
t=36blocks
Block Count #371,824

Launched Jan 20th 2014
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/BlockExplorer?coin=MRY
https://www.cryptsy.com/currencies/view/MRY
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/murraycoin/
http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency/coins/murraycoin
https://cryptocointalk.com/forum/712-murraycoin-mry/

=============
http://imgur.com/gallery/lqooQMl 13 of the most difficult documentaries to watch

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Piston Honda
Legendary

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 07:59:40 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2015, 05:44:30 PM by Piston Honda

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Piston Honda
Legendary

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 05:44:38 PM

OH WAIT PRICE JUMPED UP!

oh wait, it's still dead

Sad

bholzer is a good ghost, lol

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
snakey
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 08:54:32 AM

OH WAIT PRICE JUMPED UP!

oh wait, it's still dead

Sad

bholzer is a good ghost, lol

Oh wait, new website!

nope false alarm....

Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 09:06:47 PM

This coin needs a dev
Piston Honda
Legendary

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 02:31:55 AM

This coin needs a dev

yes, that...or Jesus!

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
snakey
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 09:30:53 AM

I wanna see Kimoto more active in this thread  Smiley

I can only say I haven't been this excited about anything in a long time.

I'm hoping there is some good stuff just around the corner as well...but this is just sad.

bholzer, remember how it felt?

So why you doing it to us?

Your doing the exact same thing to us early investors who you promised the world.

We just want communication not a quick post and vanish for another few months.

Maybe you made your money and got out, who knows....

Your right about one thing - "this is just sad"

Piston Honda
Legendary

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 03:40:37 PM

I wanna see Kimoto more active in this thread  Smiley

I can only say I haven't been this excited about anything in a long time.

I'm hoping there is some good stuff just around the corner as well...but this is just sad.

bholzer, remember how it felt?

So why you doing it to us?

Your doing the exact same thing to us early investors who you promised the world.

We just want communication not a quick post and vanish for another few months.

Maybe you made your money and got out, who knows....

Your right about one thing - "this is just sad"

+1 to that, nice find snakey

holzer we know you dont login anymore and are sour at the crypto world (and rightfully so) but we don't think you should leave MRY hanging.

re. megacoin...well you sure did a number on that one, eh buddy?? Wink  Tongue - maybe you can bring MRY to new heights too huh?Huh??

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
OCTOPARTY

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 06:58:40 AM

Yeah, just like they did OCTO.... He's proven our point here again. When a Bitcoin rally happens and Bitcoin and most alts start to rise he will reappear. You can almost predict what will be said.

It's pretty sad.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 01:53:40 AM

Not sure if sad...or just disappointed with MRY and Mr. Holzer Sad  Undecided
lol.  yeah well whenever his re-appearance he better have something big in store...

Bill still going strong...

http://www.rollingstone.com/sports/videos/watch-bill-murray-talk-smack-to-a-st-louis-cardinals-fan-20150709  - bwuaaahahaha

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/07/09/bill-murray-talks-removing-confederate-flag-defends-miley-cyrus-blasts-rick-ross-at-comic-con.html  - interesting/funny as well, but man THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN THE PERFECT MURRAYCOIN OP RIGHT FUCKING HERE......but as usual, missed out again.  comic-con type folks + bitcoin + murraycoin could have sent this thing into a fuckin frenzy of hype...but alas, it's still dying a slow death as are we holding it.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
brianbbad

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 05:40:47 PM

Yeah, it's too bad I couldn't make it to ComicCon this year. Sorta kicking myself for that, but still, we need the support of the devs (or at least some sort of promo/investment team with deep pockets) for any effort on my part to be more than just a flash in the pan. I haven't been in contact with Brock at all but hopefully I can still Skype with him soon, if not to find out his plans for MRY then at least to just touch base, find out how his startup is doing, etc.
Anyway, I'm working on some new projects in the cryptoverse, so I'll occasionally update you guys on my activities in the meantime. DM me if you'd like to discuss anything MRY or crypto.

Not sure if sad...or just disappointed with MRY and Mr. Holzer Sad  Undecided
lol.  yeah well whenever his re-appearance he better have something big in store...

http://www.rollingstone.com/sports/videos/watch-bill-murray-talk-smack-to-a-st-louis-cardinals-fan-20150709  - bwuaaahahaha

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/07/09/bill-murray-talks-removing-confederate-flag-defends-miley-cyrus-blasts-rick-ross-at-comic-con.html  - interesting/funny as well, but man THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN THE PERFECT MURRAYCOIN OP RIGHT FUCKING HERE......but as usual, missed out again.  comic-con type folks + bitcoin + murraycoin could have sent this thing into a fuckin frenzy of hype...but alas, it's still dying a slow death as are we holding it.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 06:56:06 PM

Yeah, it's too bad I couldn't make it to ComicCon this year. Sorta kicking myself for that, but still, we need the support of the devs (or at least some sort of promo/investment team with deep pockets) for any effort on my part to be more than just a flash in the pan. I haven't been in contact with Brock at all but hopefully I can still Skype with him soon, if not to find out his plans for MRY then at least to just touch base, find out how his startup is doing, etc.
Anyway, I'm working on some new projects in the cryptoverse, so I'll occasionally update you guys on my activities in the meantime. DM me if you'd like to discuss anything MRY or crypto.

Not sure if sad...or just disappointed with MRY and Mr. Holzer Sad  Undecided
lol.  yeah well whenever his re-appearance he better have something big in store...

http://www.rollingstone.com/sports/videos/watch-bill-murray-talk-smack-to-a-st-louis-cardinals-fan-20150709  - bwuaaahahaha

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/07/09/bill-murray-talks-removing-confederate-flag-defends-miley-cyrus-blasts-rick-ross-at-comic-con.html  - interesting/funny as well, but man THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN THE PERFECT MURRAYCOIN OP RIGHT FUCKING HERE......but as usual, missed out again.  comic-con type folks + bitcoin + murraycoin could have sent this thing into a fuckin frenzy of hype...but alas, it's still dying a slow death as are we holding it.

Good luck man.  i hope you have some choice words with bholzer because you of all people he has left hanging high and dry, along with the rest of anyone who helped back MRY.  maybe you can convince him to come back to the "bad" crypto scene and make something of this coin again.

i was just assuming someone or people have been accumulating for ummm, over a year (lol) to make this coin pump or turn it into something, tho i highly doubt that now.  it could use help in every regard with a steady climb in value which would be nice........how that'll happen now, i have no idea.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Hollowman338
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 05:01:45 PM

Is the network still alive?  Anyone still mining this to keep it alive?  There are no more mining pools to speak of nor a functional block explorer.

ETA: coinwarz shows a net hashrate of 5.87 MH/s aka probably just one person keeping the "network" going.  RIP
brianbbad

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 12:10:06 AM

Is the network still alive?  Anyone still mining this to keep it alive?  There are no more mining pools to speak of nor a functional block explorer.

ETA: coinwarz shows a net hashrate of 5.87 MH/s aka probably just one person keeping the "network" going.  RIP

I haven't been keeping track of MRY's network status, but better for it to remain in limbo than completely dead I guess.  Undecided
I still haven't heard back from bholzer or had a chance to Skype with him, but I'll definitely keep everyone here up to speed if I learn anything new.
Hollowman338
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 12:48:45 AM

Thanks for the response, Brian,  Is bholzer murray overboard on twitter?
A_McGriff

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 04:50:46 AM

Brian, you and I have talked before online. I'm sorry about the fate of this coin and it's abandonment. I used to mine this thing before DogecoinDark came to market, then i switched to DogeD.

If you guys are looking for a young coin with immense upside potential and a very active hard working solid Dev, then checkout this page https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053864

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [MULTI-ALGO] /////_
_///// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC /////_
Monopoly

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 06:05:20 AM

Bill O'Reilly or muray coin ?
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: