Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:29:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [MRY] Murraycoin ▪ The Only Currency Worthy of Bill Murray ▪ Now Scrypt-2048  (Read 117841 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vtr99
Legendary

Activity: 1214
Merit: 1000

Never compromise your standards!

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 04:15:57 AM

You guys still believe in bholzer?

The guy screwed everyone over including me.

You dont come out and create a coin, talk it up and work hard for a month or two and dump it then run.

The guy came back after like a year and creates 1 post to mock all of us.

Seriously cant believe you all still waiting on this guy.

If you want something done, get in touch with bittrex and pay 2BTC to get the coin added.....You will need dev details or someone who is supporting the coin though.

What goes around comes around bholzer, never forget that....

Brock is a super guy, and I take offense when you say he screwed everyone over. Just how exactly? Because he gave up working on a coin?
It is anyone's right to come or go as they please. Believe me, I wish, hope, pray, and anything I can think of that would bring Kimoto back to Megacoin.
But neither of these guys owes anyone anything. In fact they gave everyone an opportunity for free.

I understand how you feel, but it certainly isn't bholzer's fault that things didn't go as well as some had hoped. Same goes for Kimoto, although he certainly gave Megacoin one of the best foundations you could ask for. I too wish things had gone better, but We should be thanking both these guys.

My current faith in in Ryno, and the SDC team. You should come over and join us.

VTR you are a nice guy and i know you know your stuff.  please don't be blinded by your attachment to MEGA and kimoto.  it's fine and all you trade the coin and no reason to not keep doing so for mega.  it's good at least fat-boy kim dotcom has taken a strong backing with it from years ago, but dev wise it's not gonna go anywhere anytime soon unless something major is done.  sorry to say, you're wrong.  they ARE the same guy.  at least my knowledge/proof shows a VERY VERY STRONG possibility this is the truth as everything (even the timing) lines up perfectly.  

bholzer was early into crypto-alts before it turned into the shit show we know today and before most ppl on this forum, he had some friends trust me.  hence why he left since alts went to hell.  look at how ironically his posts also match for where/when and the amount he "cared" about mega at the time, also his great knowledge of it/etc. and then poof, done...just like kimoto.  HE IS KIMOTO.  a nicely made up shill to manipulate the first crypto masses for mega from the start.  he mined away on pre-launch which was a "fail" *(made up) - the shitty first "launch" of mega before the big real great launch (oh look after he mined all he wanted with buddies), then the hype and first pnd of it...who do you think was behind that?  bam, distribution of all the coins to everyone, he make big coin and just carries along a slow death of false promises as "dr. kimoto chan" lol.  laughable name actually.  shit, tell me how many "dr's" you know in crypto with japanese first name but chinese last name!?  REALLY??  

he did pnd before it was fashion and before anyone here knew what it was lol.  it wasn't called that back then...but hey, he made his money and ran his own side biz in real life...thus no need to "bother" with mega, nor octo or murraycoin.  anyways that's just a gist of the info...take it FWIW.  things go a lot deeper down the rabbit hole Wink -  i guess it's a moot point now since his projects are long dead now.  but fuck it, ppl should at least get some closure.  sure many may not believe...but that's because well, not many even (would) know.

I'm sorry, but this sounds like sour grapes to me. I know Brock was in on Megacoin from the beginning just like I was. I consider myself very fortunate in that aspect, but it was mostly luck. Brock was one of the big guns when it came to mining. I am certain Kimoto was also mining at the same time, because at the start it was pretty easy to tell who was responsible for each part of the total hash rate.
Brock was one of the most critical when Megacoin had it's first hiccup. He was ranting at Kimoto, and then finally the KGW was announced. Brock actually stopped mining a few times because of the problem when blocks were getting stuck due to high difficulty. We had a few lengthy discussions on the subject, and Brock was very critical of Kimoto. I still have those emails, and I can pretty much guarantee Bholzer is NOT Kimoto!!! I remember these days well, because those early days were some of the best times I ever had. Oh, and everyone knew from the beginning that Dr. Kimoto Chan was a pseudonym. There was a lot of speculation that he was actually Kim Dotcom, but Kim never, ever claimed any relationship with Megacoin. I think common sense, and time has proven this to be true.

There was NO pre-mine of Megacoin. The launch was announced well in advance. I know, because I was there. I had my miners setup and ready at least 3 days before the launch. Kimoto is very secretive, and has a dry sense of humor, but he was always fair. He never allowed anyone to take an unfair advantage. As I said, he spent a huge amount of time helping me when I got hacked. He could have said tough luck, or just ignored me. It was my own fault, and he didn't owe me anything. But I know he spent many hours trying to help me. Hey, I wish things had turned out different too, but I have no one to blame but myself.

So you can think what you like, but I can assure you Brock and Kimoto are not the same person. I do believe they are both intelligent business people, and know when to cut their losses. Or maybe I should say secure their profits. You can't blame anyone for that. Kimoto did give everyone some closure, he announced he was done developing for Megacoin. Probably because so many ungrateful people expected too much of him. It wasn't like anyone was sending him paychecks.

And I am not blinded by any attachment to Kimoto or Megacoin. I have moved on, but still hope to see Megacoin survive. I am always ready to help if we get some development going.
I mined Murraycoin at the beginning, I just didn't follow it's history much after that. Like most people I love both the Murray brothers, and I hope Murraycoin survives.   

Respectfully, you need to do more homework before making crazy accusations.

wow, well you're obviously not listening to reason here.  dude...just try to think outside the box.  also, re-read your post from an outsiders viewpoint...it even SOUNDS like you're talking about the exact same person lol, sorry to say but it's true.  you make it sound so sure it's different guys but trust me it's not easy to fake it and isn't it ironic that brock cared SO MUCH for mega and not other coins? or also he was "so mad" but did fuck all about it?  or he was helping you the SAME TIME as kimoto was and they BOTH made TIME for YOU?  anyways not trying to burn the house down...but just trying to at least point you to open your eyes.  dare i need to dig up MY proof then i could and it's pretty damning given who it comes from (someone much 'closer' to brock than you).  but again, no point at this time i guess.  oh well.  i only try to spread the knowledge (i'd spread the wealth too if i had any lulz Wink ).  cheers.

If you have absolute proof, go ahead and present it. I have proof that they are not the same person, but I don't think it would be proper to make it public.
I have to say that I think you have gone off the deep end here. I would be curious to know at what point you got involved in Megacoin? If you were there at the very beginning, you would know for sure they are not the same person.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
snakey
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 09:54:47 AM

You dont come out and create a coin, talk it up and work hard for a month or two and dump it then run.

If you want something done, get in touch with bittrex and pay 2BTC to get the coin added.....You will need dev details or someone who is supporting the coin though.

Brock is a super guy, and I take offense when you say he screwed everyone over. Just how exactly? Because he gave up working on a coin?
It is anyone's right to come or go as they please. Believe me, I wish, hope, pray, and anything I can think of that would bring Kimoto back to Megacoin.
But neither of these guys owes anyone anything. In fact they gave everyone an opportunity for free.

I understand how you feel, but it certainly isn't bholzer's fault that things didn't go as well as some had hoped. Same goes for Kimoto, although he certainly gave Megacoin one of the best foundations you could ask for. I too wish things had gone better, but We should be thanking both these guys.

My current faith in in Ryno, and the SDC team. You should come over and join us.

VTR you are a nice guy and i know you know your stuff.  please don't be blinded by your attachment to MEGA and kimoto.  it's fine and all you trade the coin and no reason to not keep doing so for mega.  it's good at least fat-boy kim dotcom has taken a strong backing with it from years ago, but dev wise it's not gonna go anywhere anytime soon unless something major is done.  sorry to say, you're wrong.  they ARE the same guy.  at least my knowledge/proof shows a VERY VERY STRONG possibility this is the truth as everything (even the timing) lines up perfectly.  

bholzer was early into crypto-alts before it turned into the shit show we know today and before most ppl on this forum, he had some friends trust me.  hence why he left since alts went to hell.  look at how ironically his posts also match for where/when and the amount he "cared" about mega at the time, also his great knowledge of it/etc. and then poof, done...just like kimoto.  HE IS KIMOTO.  a nicely made up shill to manipulate the first crypto masses for mega from the start.  he mined away on pre-launch which was a "fail" *(made up) - the shitty first "launch" of mega before the big real great launch (oh look after he mined all he wanted with buddies), then the hype and first pnd of it...who do you think was behind that?  bam, distribution of all the coins to everyone, he make big coin and just carries along a slow death of false promises as "dr. kimoto chan" lol.  laughable name actually.  shit, tell me how many "dr's" you know in crypto with japanese first name but chinese last name!?  REALLY??  

he did pnd before it was fashion and before anyone here knew what it was lol.  it wasn't called that back then...but hey, he made his money and ran his own side biz in real life...thus no need to "bother" with mega, nor octo or murraycoin.  anyways that's just a gist of the info...take it FWIW.  things go a lot deeper down the rabbit hole Wink -  i guess it's a moot point now since his projects are long dead now.  but fuck it, ppl should at least get some closure.  sure many may not believe...but that's because well, not many even (would) know.

I'm sorry, but this sounds like sour grapes to me. I know Brock was in on Megacoin from the beginning just like I was. I consider myself very fortunate in that aspect, but it was mostly luck. Brock was one of the big guns when it came to mining. I am certain Kimoto was also mining at the same time, because at the start it was pretty easy to tell who was responsible for each part of the total hash rate.
Brock was one of the most critical when Megacoin had it's first hiccup. He was ranting at Kimoto, and then finally the KGW was announced. Brock actually stopped mining a few times because of the problem when blocks were getting stuck due to high difficulty. We had a few lengthy discussions on the subject, and Brock was very critical of Kimoto. I still have those emails, and I can pretty much guarantee Bholzer is NOT Kimoto!!! I remember these days well, because those early days were some of the best times I ever had. Oh, and everyone knew from the beginning that Dr. Kimoto Chan was a pseudonym. There was a lot of speculation that he was actually Kim Dotcom, but Kim never, ever claimed any relationship with Megacoin. I think common sense, and time has proven this to be true.

There was NO pre-mine of Megacoin. The launch was announced well in advance. I know, because I was there. I had my miners setup and ready at least 3 days before the launch. Kimoto is very secretive, and has a dry sense of humor, but he was always fair. He never allowed anyone to take an unfair advantage. As I said, he spent a huge amount of time helping me when I got hacked. He could have said tough luck, or just ignored me. It was my own fault, and he didn't owe me anything. But I know he spent many hours trying to help me. Hey, I wish things had turned out different too, but I have no one to blame but myself.

So you can think what you like, but I can assure you Brock and Kimoto are not the same person. I do believe they are both intelligent business people, and know when to cut their losses. Or maybe I should say secure their profits. You can't blame anyone for that. Kimoto did give everyone some closure, he announced he was done developing for Megacoin. Probably because so many ungrateful people expected too much of him. It wasn't like anyone was sending him paychecks.

And I am not blinded by any attachment to Kimoto or Megacoin. I have moved on, but still hope to see Megacoin survive. I am always ready to help if we get some development going.
I mined Murraycoin at the beginning, I just didn't follow it's history much after that. Like most people I love both the Murray brothers, and I hope Murraycoin survives.  

wow, well you're obviously not listening to reason here.  dude...just try to think outside the box.  also, re-read your post from an outsiders viewpoint...it even SOUNDS like you're talking about the exact same person lol, sorry to say but it's true.  you make it sound so sure it's different guys but trust me it's not easy to fake it and isn't it ironic that brock cared SO MUCH for mega and not other coins? or also he was "so mad" but did fuck all about it?  or he was helping you the SAME TIME as kimoto was and they BOTH made TIME for YOU?  anyways not trying to burn the house down...but just trying to at least point you to open your eyes.  dare i need to dig up MY proof then i could and it's pretty damning given who it comes from (someone much 'closer' to brock than you).  but again, no point at this time i guess.  oh well.  i only try to spread the knowledge (i'd spread the wealth too if i had any lulz Wink ).  cheers.

If you have absolute proof, go ahead and present it. I have proof that they are not the same person, but I don't think it would be proper to make it public.
I have to say that I think you have gone off the deep end here. I would be curious to know at what point you got involved in Megacoin? If you were there at the very beginning, you would know for sure they are not the same person.

Honda, vtr....You are both missing the point....WE ALL GOT PUMPED by these two "devs"

VTR - "Brock was very critical of Kimoto" As we are now very critical towards bholzer...

Why are you backing these guys? they promised so much which forced the price up, they did not deliver but we all got dumped on.

What have they done fore you VTR? I mean honestly what have they done? I was around when you were into mega and I was keeping up with kimotos post and his second last post was about these projects getting ready to be released at the "right time".....The time never came and on top of that he said "im out".....Is that a great person? I dont care if he decided to leave, I care because he left without following through on his promises of releasing projects....

Bholzer done similar, told us what he was doing and told us to trust him and hold on to the coins.....

Well I held them to this piss price, where is he now?

They pumped us and thats all there is to it.

They will get what they put out, that I do know.
vtr99
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 04:48:05 PM

bholzer was early into crypto-alts before it turned into the shit show we know today and before most ppl on this forum, he had some friends trust me.  hence why he left since alts went to hell.  look at how ironically his posts also match for where/when and the amount he "cared" about mega at the time, also his great knowledge of it/etc. and then poof, done...just like kimoto.  HE IS KIMOTO.  a nicely made up shill to manipulate the first crypto masses for mega from the start.  he mined away on pre-launch which was a "fail" *(made up) - the shitty first "launch" of mega before the big real great launch (oh look after he mined all he wanted with buddies), then the hype and first pnd of it...who do you think was behind that?  bam, distribution of all the coins to everyone, he make big coin and just carries along a slow death of false promises as "dr. kimoto chan" lol.  laughable name actually.  shit, tell me how many "dr's" you know in crypto with japanese first name but chinese last name!?  REALLY??  

wow, well you're obviously not listening to reason here.  dude...just try to think outside the box.  also, re-read your post from an outsiders viewpoint...it even SOUNDS like you're talking about the exact same person lol, sorry to say but it's true.  you make it sound so sure it's different guys but trust me it's not easy to fake it and isn't it ironic that brock cared SO MUCH for mega and not other coins? or also he was "so mad" but did fuck all about it?  or he was helping you the SAME TIME as kimoto was and they BOTH made TIME for YOU?  anyways not trying to burn the house down...but just trying to at least point you to open your eyes.  dare i need to dig up MY proof then i could and it's pretty damning given who it comes from (someone much 'closer' to brock than you).  but again, no point at this time i guess.  oh well.  i only try to spread the knowledge (i'd spread the wealth too if i had any lulz Wink ).  cheers.

Honda, vtr....You are both missing the point....WE ALL GOT PUMPED by these two "devs"

VTR - "Brock was very critical of Kimoto" As we are now very critical towards bholzer...

Why are you backing these guys? they promised so much which forced the price up, they did not deliver but we all got dumped on.

What have they done fore you VTR? I mean honestly what have they done? I was around when you were into mega and I was keeping up with kimotos post and his second last post was about these projects getting ready to be released at the "right time".....The time never came and on top of that he said "im out".....Is that a great person? I dont care if he decided to leave, I care because he left without following through on his promises of releasing projects....

Bholzer done similar, told us what he was doing and told us to trust him and hold on to the coins.....

Well I held them to this piss price, where is he now?

They pumped us and thats all there is to it.

They will get what they put out, that I do know.

Well first of all, I made a lot of money with Megacoin. More importantly, I had a tremendous amount of fun. All thanks to Kimoto. I don't remember him promising anything.
What we did know is there were supposedly some big projects in the works that never saw the light of day. I am very sure those projects were real, because they were confirmed by AWX whom I also trust.
For some reason those projects didn't work out. I wish I had a buck for every project I ever started that didn't work out. But I don't ever remember any guarantee, or promise that they would.
Kimoto never did anything to lead me to believe he was dishonest in any way. In fact he did some things that made me feel he wasn't in it for the money. I don't know that for sure, but it doesn't really make any difference. We are all free to do as we wish. Investing in ANYTHING is risky, and we do it of our own free will. To me buying a used car is more risky than investing a few bucks in crypto.
I recently made a good amount on Dotcoin, which I never expected would do anything.

But the point is, we all need to use common sense and quit blaming other people for things that don't work out. I haven't traded any emails with Brock for a long time, but he was always honest and helpful.
I'm sure he had bigger plans that just didn't work out. Maybe he still has plans, I don't claim to know anything since I haven't followed Murraycoin since before Brock took over. I mined some and sold them because I felt the coin wasn't going anywhere. I think this rant against him is childish. I don't believe anyone pumped anyone. I have no doubt that Brock tried very hard to make Murraycoin a success, because it would be to his benefit.

I think a lot of fallout is due to Cryptsy, and there I will point fingers because I believe Paul Vernon is a crook. Who knows, maybe Bill Murray will get involved and this coin will skyrocket.
mdawg

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 12:35:51 AM

I think a lot of fallout is due to Cryptsy, and there I will point fingers because I believe Paul Vernon is a crook. Who knows, maybe Bill Murray will get involved and this coin will skyrocket.

There was problems a year before cryptsy had problems.   Even after the site was on lock down and he stole all the LTC and BTC I was able to withdraw 1million Mry still.

The only chance of Bill getting involved and this sky rocket is with a captain. You would have a better chance of Taylor swift buying Murraycoins just to tweet about Bill Murray. 

vtr99
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 05:05:47 AM

There was problems a year before cryptsy had problems.   Even after the site was on lock down and he stole all the LTC and BTC I was able to withdraw 1million Mry still.

The only chance of Bill getting involved and this sky rocket is with a captain. You would have a better chance of Taylor swift buying Murraycoins just to tweet about Bill Murray. 

I don't claim to know anything about Murraycoin. I mined it for a while at the beginning, but bailed before Brock took over. That was almost enough to make me get involved again, but I had too much going on at the time. Personally I would have left it a plain vanilla Scrypt coin, but that's just me. I know the Murray brothers are busy and probably don't have time, but if something had my name on it I would at least pop in and say hello from time to time. I mean Bill could easily have said cease operations. Everything I have heard about the man says he has a good nature. You never know, maybe some good will come to this coin. Of course I'm the eternal optimist.
mdawg

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 04:02:28 AM

Is this thing on?

vtr99
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 02:53:56 PM

Is this thing on?

I think it would be if you sent Taylor Swift a message and get her to buy some Murraycoins and Tweet about Bill Murray. She might actually do it.
Better yet, you might try all the ladies on this list. I'm partial to Gwen Stefani.  Smiley
http://www.thetoptens.com/female-pop-singers-today/
mdawg

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 01:25:45 AM

Is this thing on?

I think it would be if you sent Taylor Swift a message and get her to buy some Murraycoins and Tweet about Bill Murray. She might actually do it.
Better yet, you might try all the ladies on this list. I'm partial to Gwen Stefani.  Smiley
http://www.thetoptens.com/female-pop-singers-today/

Looks like it worked, someone just purchased $1.00 worth of MRY over at Cryptopia!

mdawg

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 03:53:44 AM

This is message on Cryptopia

"MRY / BTC market is closing

MRY markets are noiw closing, there are multiple MRY forks each time we sync we end up on a diffent fork, please close all open orders ASAP"

Looks like we are all done here.   Might as well send all remaining MurrayCoin to the below address!

MPeZZJiYS67mj8b1WTW8afBB5xeztpzuWP

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 07:29:36 AM

MRY / UNO market is closing
MRY markets are noiw closing, there are multiple MRY forks each time we sync we end up on a diffent fork, please close all open orders ASAP

yeah F bho

this was a fun project and all it required was the smallest amount of effort to keep some nodes up

@mdawg

i might just do that

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 06:33:35 PM

bholzer = dr. kimoto chan

Cool

believe it.

STILL TRUE.

doesn't change the fact holzer is an fucking cuck that screwed over crypto with his premined shit before others got into it and now he's gone, off enjoying his easy money from megacoin and whatever other shit he did, including murray (really too bad).  now can run his legit biz enjoying his nice house and life out in montana or wherever the hell he lives. but given where alts (and crypto) has gone since 2012/2013 i don't blame him, still too much bullshit lowlife scammers here, except for a few good projects.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
mdawg

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 04:59:31 AM

2017 fast approaching.  WTS 1million MRY Smiley

mdawg

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 08:19:38 AM

Spring time and we should be talking about the golf coming up but even with a $1200 btc this seems Dead.

Equalizer1970

Activity: 623
Merit: 500

Fortune favours the bold!

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 07:08:58 PM

Is there a working block explorer for MRY? My wallet doesn't want to sync. Broken chain? Any exchange trading MRY?
vtr99
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 11:46:04 PM

Bill Murray deserves better. Too bad he doesn't get mildly involved. Even a post or two might fire things up.
OCTOPARTY

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2017, 03:13:19 PM

Lol this shit's still here?
MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 10:05:21 PM

Our team obtained many of the cryptocurrencies that were frozen on Cryptsy's servers when the exchange collapsed. The Murraycoin wallet.dat was among those recovered.

We are now in the process of giving these wallet files back to their respective communities. The wallet has not been inspected and it's unknown if it contains any coins. If you are a developer of this coin, or a longstanding community member, you can file a request for the wallet in this thread: https://www.gldtalk.org/index.php?topic=3789.0
mdawg

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 11:49:52 PM

Jimmy, this thing dead?  Anything I can do to fire it back up with high BTC value now?

Equalizer1970

Activity: 623

Fortune favours the bold!

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 10:54:22 PM

Jimmy, this thing dead?  Anything I can do to fire it back up with high BTC value now?

Murraycoin is dead.  All the forks and the inability of anyone to keep nodes up and running killed the coin.

RIP Murraycoin.
That's a defeatist attitude. With a little work under the hood Murraycoin can me made great again. Really, think about it. EVERYTHING under the sun in altcoinland is taking off. A working Murraycoin would not be an exception.
mdawg

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 08:47:11 PM

Wouldn't it be a lot easier to fix this coin then to start a new one?

Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: