Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:56:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [MRY] Murraycoin ▪ The Only Currency Worthy of Bill Murray ▪ Now Scrypt-2048  (Read 117839 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CryptoLogo

Activity: 656
Merit: 251

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 09:15:03 PM

For the love of God, I never understand why every single flippin coin community wants their coin added to cryptsy asap-or-else!!!. Cryptsy is the graveyard. Cryptsy prematurely ends the life-cycle of almost every coin. Why do you guys want this coin added to that site before we even have an endorsement from Bill Murray himself??

/rant
+1                          agood to finally see someone else with some sense !

Again, it's all about volume and reliability. Cryptsy (and possibly Mintpal) have been the only exchanges so far to demonstrate that they can successfully handle large trading volume. Analogy: You develop a really great computer program... would you rather have your new, wildly popular software hosted on google.com or healthcare.gov?

To say Cryptsy prematurely ends a coins life cycle I can only assume you mean temporarily ends or have been burned by the above method of the new exchange to exchange pump and dump schemes.

Last few days for example Em2 einsteinium was pumped on poloniex to double its prior price (and more if you included the slow more undetectable pump) it was then added to Mintpal. A quarter of its price was then immediately shed and the rest will filter off as newer traders realize the action has gone elsewhere. Leaving people to curse the exchange or the coin rather than the game.

My advice is to buy MRY now which hopefully people have what they need rather than waiting for it to go on big exchange. We need it on an exchange to handle big volumes. It may dip temporarily when it gets on there but only for as long as it takes me and other MRY enthusiasts to say thanks for the huge chunks of cheap MRY. AND THEN the only thing stopping it going up is perceivable value. If this coin does what it intends to then that won't be a problem.
People are petrified of dumps. How long will it be this price? what price will it start? Its good to be wary if you are playing these sideshow games of chance before the circus starts again when it rolls through Wall st. All I can say is everyone knows Bill Murray worldwide. The first celebrity endorsed coin will be huge. Most people know Einstein but its just a thematic tie in to science. Plus he's dead. They all have great intentions but its about those that deliver. They are evolving their shopfronts. Professional websites. Detailed business plans. World encompassing life changing applications. Technological breakthroughs. All presented in an order fashionable to the markets pulse.
ROLL UP ROLL UP the circus is in town. We will start as soon as we take your spare change. I mean as soon as you have had your fill of fun. LOOK! An elephant riding a bike go buy it!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
brianbbad

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 10:05:48 PM

Most people know Einstein but its just a thematic tie in to science. Plus he's dead.

That made me crack up for some reason  Grin
mdawg

Activity: 278

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 04:54:34 AM

Haven't even had a chance to catch up on the thread yet but just wanted everybody to know I'm officially back home from vacation and will be heading to the office shortly. I will get caught up on PMs/etc and hopefully make a post tonight. Had a great vacation, zero bad news to report, and I apologize for the period of neglect - been a crazy couple of weeks! Had to disconnect for a few days there but I'm refreshed and ready to get everything rolling. Glad to see our heads are still above water in my absence even as everything else seems to be falling down around us. Not sure what happened with MRY -> Cryptsy this week - please don't pay for any more Cryptsy votes or use your Cryptsy points to vote for MRY until I get a chance to speak with Big Vern and find out what's going on. It's important in the timeline that we are listed in the next wave of coins at the latest but we were #2 in votes and yet 2 coins underneath us got listed and we didn't. I will certainly get to the bottom of it.

Can't promise an update tonight but I will try - tomorrow at the latest. A lot to catch up on...

Thank you for your continued support - onward and upward!

After a week of holidays you follow it with taking the weekend off.....You're fired!

Fill us in or at least a few pictures from 1 week ago please.

gordonbleu

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 06:15:16 AM

After a week of holidays you follow it with taking the weekend off.....You're fired!

QFT. this needs more going for it or its dead in the water. "so much happening" but the team cant even take 10 seconds to tweet about any of it? yawn
CryptoLogo

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 09:55:57 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2014, 10:24:30 AM by CryptoLogo

QFT. this needs more going for it or its dead in the water. "so much happening" but the team cant even take 10 seconds to tweet about any of it? yawn
Lol dead in the water. I love sayings.

Unable to function or move; inoperable. For example, Without an effective leader, our plans for expansion are dead in the water. Originally referring to a crippled ship, this colloquialism was soon applied more broadly.

And theres the old 'missed the boat'
Lots of sailing imagery. I wonder if the trading tie in came from the Indian trading routes. Hmmm

We will get answers soon enough when they float to the surface.
In defence of my own impatience I keep reminding this is a business and in business timing is everything. Especially with twitter we tweet everything and anything instantly without thought. I'm sure there is much thought as to why there has been nothing posted so far. I'd bet my left Murray it has something to do with the spanner in the works Cryptsy non addition has thrown.
The team is probably dying to tell us good news. If it was bad news that would have been said already. They are honest in that way and would have gained nothing by lying or postponing bad news.
There is a reason for the slight stall. I don't know what it is? But they say they are getting to the bottom of it so we should let that happen.  Its just that we are all so passionate about this project and have so much invested in it and the golf event was the best opportunity to solidify the coins future. So far.
Its all good guys just take a deep breath. Nothing is dead in the water. There are so many drama queens in this trading game its easy to sway away from level heads if you imagine the worst. Shit happens. But until it does why imagine it. Can't do shit about it.
It happens when it happens

gordonbleu

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 10:38:38 AM

the rabid fanboyism is strong in here. ive only just found this, and im only checking this out because its at the top of cryptsy votes, and just a brief look through this topic shows its been poorly handled,and so far nothing but empty promises and. just another pump and dump. i would get some but all the sites its on are just trash, if anyone wants to sell some thru escrow PM me
shango

Activity: 248

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 10:51:29 AM

I really don't get what happened here.
MRY was replaced by a coin with no community and a dead thread on the forum ?
Wasn't MRY on top, how did that happen ?

Discuss today's profitable coins, mininig and trading alt coins :  cointradertalk.org
Cheap and reliable Cloud Hosting | USA VPS | UK VPS | Australia VPS | US Dedicated Servers
CryptoLogo

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 10:51:51 AM

the rabid fanboyism is strong in here. ive only just found this, and im only checking this out because its at the top of cryptsy votes, and just a brief look through this topic shows its been poorly handled,and so far nothing but empty promises and. just another pump and dump. i would get some but all the sites its on are just trash, if anyone wants to sell some thru escrow PM me

Yes I will deal with you escrow. Your account is one day old and you have posted twice. I like high risk. Happy days.

CryptoLogo

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 11:02:18 AM

I really don't get what happened here.
MRY was replaced by a coin with no community and a dead thread on the forum ?
Wasn't MRY on top, how did that happen ?
Along with Flight 370 black box the answer will be found in the next few days.

gordonbleu

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 11:12:40 AM

Yes I will deal with you escrow. Your account is one day old and you have posted twice. I like high risk. Happy days.

do you... know what escrow is? if you're serious, you're posting about buying dumped mry then you want to sell me some? sounds like a promising altcoin
CryptoLogo

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 11:19:36 AM

I'll pass. Cheers though. Congratulations on your third post though. What's your usual handle? Or do you have a different one for each coin? Not judging. Just you sound all experienced in your analysis. Surely didn't just create an account for MRY buying? Where else can I read your wisdom? Intrigued.
Also please create a separate thread for trading.
(It might be different rules in your other forums you attend)
Welcome aboard.
PS clever name! Haha 

gordonbleu

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 11:46:22 AM

I'll pass. Cheers though. Congratulations on your third post though. What's your usual handle? Or do you have a different one for each coin? Not judging. Just you sound all experienced in your analysis. Surely didn't just create an account for MRY buying? Where else can I read your wisdom? Intrigued.
Also please create a separate thread for trading.
(It might be different rules in your other forums you attend)
Welcome aboard.
PS clever name! Haha 

ive been reading about CC since just before new year, i have only just made an account, thank you for the welcome and kind words.

i had a look at yours and it looks like you've bought the story. are they paying you to defend murraycoin? you make it sound sleazy and suspect tbh.
CryptoLogo

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 11:50:40 AM

Well I'm glad it was MRY that made you active. Brilliant.
Again you are very welcome.

CryptoLogo

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 12:03:05 PM

We will get answers soon enough when they float to the surface.
In defence of my own impatience I keep reminding this is a business and in business timing is everything. Especially with twitter we tweet everything and anything instantly without thought. I'm sure there is much thought as to why there has been nothing posted so far. I'd bet my left Murray it has something to do with the spanner in the works Cryptsy non addition has thrown.
The team is probably dying to tell us good news. If it was bad news that would have been said already. They are honest in that way and would have gained nothing by lying or postponing bad news.
There is a reason for the slight stall. I don't know what it is? But they say they are getting to the bottom of it so we should let that happen.  Its just that we are all so passionate about this project and have so much invested in it and the golf event was the best opportunity to solidify the coins future. So far.
Its all good guys just take a deep breath. Nothing is dead in the water. There are so many drama queens in this trading game its easy to sway away from level heads if you imagine the worst. Shit happens. But until it does why imagine it. Can't do shit about it.
It happens when it happens
(Relevantly reposted)

CryptoLogo

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 12:56:44 PM

http://theweek.com/article/index/259426/from-boobs-to-bill-murray-9-digital-currencies-you-should-know-about

shango

Activity: 248

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 01:58:26 PM

Where do you guys trade MRY ?
CryptoRush seems to have a lot of problems and you cannot really take out BTC

Discuss today's profitable coins, mininig and trading alt coins :  cointradertalk.org
Cheap and reliable Cloud Hosting | USA VPS | UK VPS | Australia VPS | US Dedicated Servers
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 02:18:59 PM

I bought on cryptorush before they took a shit.  Now I just mine it.
mdawg

Activity: 278

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 03:21:40 PM

https://xnigma.com/markets/view/42  is really doing well now.

oudekaas

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 04:11:12 PM

well here I am whining again.....

Fusionhash still not responding to any of my emails. My murrays are stuck... so if bholzer now all of a sudden comes out with great news I can't do bugger all with my Murrays...

Please fix my fusionhash account.... and read the earlier posts as I am worrried my murrays will be send to the wrong address (lost passphrase)

▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM

sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 04:37:52 PM

How craptsy commented weekend fuckup?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: