Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:18:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [MRY] Murraycoin ▪ The Only Currency Worthy of Bill Murray ▪ Now Scrypt-2048  (Read 117839 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
oudekaas

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 09:18:40 PM

These is so low buy price on cryptsy-0.00001380,I will buy 2-3 BTC/MRY!

0.00030000 is my sell price for these great coin and no troling! Cool

yeah great and i still cant do anything with my coins on fusionhash this is the thx i get for mining Murrays for months.......

▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM

In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BoscoMurray

Activity: 450
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 09:53:26 PM

yeah great and i still cant do anything with my coins on fusionhash this is the thx i get for mining Murrays for months.......

I notice in an earlier post that you say you sent the murraycoins to wallet address MPN2ZLNRBEHxB9USnnE1SHQfavPhMtyVWU, yet I don't see any transactions to this address ever: http://explorer.murraycoin.com/search?q=MPN2ZLNRBEHxB9USnnE1SHQfavPhMtyVWU

Are you sure this is where they were sent? You should be able to get the transaction ID from the fusionhash website. Filter for Debit_MP transactions. Please post it here.

Apologies if you have been down this road already...
FusionHash

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 10:21:56 PM

I notice in an earlier post that you say you sent the murraycoins to wallet address MPN2ZLNRBEHxB9USnnE1SHQfavPhMtyVWU, yet I don't see any transactions to this address ever: http://explorer.murraycoin.com/search?q=MPN2ZLNRBEHxB9USnnE1SHQfavPhMtyVWU

Are you sure this is where they were sent? You should be able to get the transaction ID from the fusionhash website. Filter for Debit_MP transactions. Please post it here.

We disabled the withdrawal to that address at the user's request since they had forgotten the password they used to encrypt the wallet. Since then, we have not received any communication from them. Perhaps there is simply an email delivery issue as we have received a handful of complaints from others that their email is not getting through (hence the reason we were swayed to become more active here on the forums). I noticed this individual once again claiming to have continued withdrawal issues so I have sent them a private message here to attempt to get this resolved. Nothing we can do to help him remember lost passwords/etc and this is the first time we've seen an issue with the manual Murraycoin withdrawal feature but obviously we want to make sure everybody gets their coins!
btcgoods

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 04:24:15 AM

Hey guys having a pretty big issue. I sent some coins to Cryptsy, 100k which went through and 189k which is marked as sent 12 hours ago, but still 0 confirms and the murray block explorer is not listing the transaction however Cryptsy shows it as Pending. Are my coins lost? What's going on, are they just stuck? This is very weird and it is a lot of coins so I'm hoping someone has some advice on this.

Thanks, I have posted a screenshot of my wallet and here is the transaction id that is not showing up: 908a02c7d6f39ef7baeb49210b0e3510d746ca7fb61235dbdc67a700939691e7

Wallet and transaction screenshot http://snag.gy/n4enp.jpg
btcgoods

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 05:12:53 AM

Hey guys having a pretty big issue. I sent some coins to Cryptsy, 100k which went through and 189k which is marked as sent 12 hours ago, but still 0 confirms and the murray block explorer is not listing the transaction however Cryptsy shows it as Pending. Are my coins lost? What's going on, are they just stuck? This is very weird and it is a lot of coins so I'm hoping someone has some advice on this.

Thanks, I have posted a screenshot of my wallet and here is the transaction id that is not showing up: 908a02c7d6f39ef7baeb49210b0e3510d746ca7fb61235dbdc67a700939691e7

Wallet and transaction screenshot http://snag.gy/n4enp.jpg

Ok so since the transaction wasn't in the blockchain I was able to use Pywallet to remove the transaction and then run the wallet again with the -rescan option. If anyone runs into a similar problem you can find some instructions to do this here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=35214.0
BoscoMurray

Activity: 450

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 06:36:22 AM

I had this same issue last night, but it finally started confirming after around an hour. Someone else reported the same thing in chat on Xnigma last night. Might be worth a dev looking into...
brianbbad

Activity: 423

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 08:46:46 AM

Now is the perfect time to get your friends/relatives who aren't familiar with bitcoin/crypto involved. Get them to download the wallet and send them some MRY, help them buy their first MRY, tell them to share about it on social media, get the word out however you can so Murraycoin will start to have a sizeable following by the time the official endorsement comes out.
The more articles I read about Bill, the more I randomly search Twitter and see people saying "I love Bill Murray" or "I would do anything to meet Bill Murray", the more I watch choice classics from his filmography, the more excited I get about this groundbreaking endeavor.
oudekaas

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 02:48:14 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2014, 03:06:05 PM by oudekaas

We disabled the withdrawal to that address at the user's request since they had forgotten the password they used to encrypt the wallet. Since then, we have not received any communication from them. Perhaps there is simply an email delivery issue as we have received a handful of complaints from others that their email is not getting through (hence the reason we were swayed to become more active here on the forums). I noticed this individual once again claiming to have continued withdrawal issues so I have sent them a private message here to attempt to get this resolved. Nothing we can do to help him remember lost passwords/etc and this is the first time we've seen an issue with the manual Murraycoin withdrawal feature but obviously we want to make sure everybody gets their coins!

Hi,

Thank you for your reply I am relieved that any withdrawals to my initial address have been disabled. However now
I am trying to cash out to: MLbNMHL2UBecBAPCkHN9fMG2oV7iVEYWny
I press cash out and in fusionhash it says a manual transaction has been created:

Created new manual payout request with ID #802

Sofar nothing happens also automatic cashout doesn't work on my account.

I have emailed you on admin@fusionhash.com and used your contactform several times and have not had any replies from you.
I am glad to see you are checking the forums now.

Coudl you please make sure my  cashout request 802 goes through? I have not received any private messages.

thank you

≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM

btcgoods

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 04:38:05 PM

I had this same issue last night, but it finally started confirming after around an hour. Someone else reported the same thing in chat on Xnigma last night. Might be worth a dev looking into...

My confirms never came after 12 hours and there was no transaction in the blockchain. Even with my fix to get the coins back and resend they're still not going through. I tried sending a smaller amount and will see if that works.
bholzer (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

The Murraycoin Project ▪ Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 01:48:06 AM

My confirms never came after 12 hours and there was no transaction in the blockchain. Even with my fix to get the coins back and resend they're still not going through. I tried sending a smaller amount and will see if that works.

I have seen the issue reported a handful of times with large transactions (size-wise, not necessarily amount). We will be releasing new wallets soon with minor updates and checkpoints - in this upcoming version, I will make some adjustments to the transaction settings to address this; I apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced.

murrayCOIN The Only Currency Worthy of the NameBitcointalk Thread BTC: 1KY5kptnac4HLbF9Rn1Y6J8wPrM734db42
btcgoods

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 04:12:03 AM

I have seen the issue reported a handful of times with large transactions (size-wise, not necessarily amount). We will be releasing new wallets soon with minor updates and checkpoints - in this upcoming version, I will make some adjustments to the transaction settings to address this; I apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced.

Thanks for addressing this. After a few back and forths with Pywallet the transactions finally went through in 80k shots.
DogeBoy

Activity: 222

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 04:38:24 AM

Too much coins mined at low diff, sorry, but I dumped my everything.
Aosilu Houdali

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 06:57:47 AM

Yeah, craptsy must refund and devs should send BTCs to mintpal.
CryptoLogo

Activity: 656
Merit: 251

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:04:22 AM

Ummmm so yeah we got added to Cryptsy already Smiley No need for refund votes  Grin
Thanks for the support!! Vote at Mintpal too. Cheers Aosilu

MEGAman

Activity: 462

I'm gonna clean up this town

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:08:28 AM

The devs definitely got ripped since Murray should have been added a week earlier and they ended up spending a lot of additional BTC. Either way MRY is now trading on Cryptsy. Prices aren't very impressive but nothing is right now. Also, with all of the other coins floating around, I'm sure most people haven't even noticed MRY yet. I've noticed some people putting some effort in on Twitter so that's a bonus. Now that MRY is trading on an exchange with high traffic, all that's left is to inject the big announcement and we're heading to the moon! I'd be buying like crazy right now except for the fact that I'm completely out of BTC at this stage and all-in on MRY. I have a feeling a lot of Murray diehards are in the same boat. All is well that ends well, right? Exciting stuff.
CryptoLogo

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:20:17 AM

The devs definitely got ripped since Murray should have been added a week earlier and they ended up spending a lot of additional BTC. Either way MRY is now trading on Cryptsy. Prices aren't very impressive but nothing is right now. Also, with all of the other coins floating around, I'm sure most people haven't even noticed MRY yet. I've noticed some people putting some effort in on Twitter so that's a bonus. Now that MRY is trading on an exchange with high traffic, all that's left is to inject the big announcement and we're heading to the moon! I'd be buying like crazy right now except for the fact that I'm completely out of BTC at this stage and all-in on MRY. I have a feeling a lot of Murray diehards are in the same boat. All is well that ends well, right? Exciting stuff.

MRY coin is cheap now thats for sure. I cant wait to monitor the public response to Murray support. They go crazy when he wears silly pants. This will be HUGE. Although people dont know much of MRY I think they are generally warm to it. Its a pretty intellectual community not much daftness. I don't say that lightly Wink haha.
Im excited for the MRY foundation. I think they will be genuinely shocked at how much money it makes them and more support and awareness it brings them. Thats what their goal is after all. We can donate more the more they help. Its all one big supportive environment.
Feels great to be on the Only Currency Worthy of the Name

brianbbad

Activity: 423

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 08:08:47 AM

I cant wait to monitor the public response to Murray support. They go crazy when he wears silly pants. This will be HUGE.

LOL'd  Smiley
enderp

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 08:18:56 AM

I’m excited for the MRY foundation. I think they will be genuinely shocked at how much money it makes them and more support and awareness it brings them.

Good point about the awareness Murraycoin will bring the foundation. I had never heard of the Murray Bros. Foundation before coming across Murraycoin, and I’m sure most Bill Murray fans haven’t either.

In last week’s theeweek.com article, they devoted much of their paragraph on the coin to the Foundation, as well as the Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation that the Murray Bros. donate to.

So the money raised aside (which should be substantial), once this gets more mainstream press, the additional exposure for all these organizations should be incredibly valuable. And if Murraycoin is the first celebrity coin of its kind (as we all hope it will be), when other coins follow in its footsteps, Murraycoin will probably often be mentioned as the original, bringing even more valuable exposure to the Murray Bros. Foundation.

oudekaas

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 10:03:49 AM

well I cant do much else then continue to post about still being unsuccesful to withdraw from fusionhash.
Bholzer can you please take care of my problem. I have stopped mining altogether as I am losing trust in fusionhash and the way things are being dealt with.

≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM

CryptoLogo

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:40:54 AM

well I cant do much else then continue to post about still being unsuccesful to withdraw from fusionhash.
Bholzer can you please take care of my problem. I have stopped mining altogether as I am losing trust in fusionhash and the way things are being dealt with.

No need to post it here. You can direct message Bholzer or Fusionhash
I don't think anyone on here has a solution. I wish we did mate.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: