Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:45:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Technical analysis and its basics in cryptocurrency  (Read 182 times)
Bountydate (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 04:05:27 PM

Hello guys, i have any questions about technical analysis. What are the most effective tools for technical analysis? And what do you advise me as a novice trader yet?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptoknows

Activity: 277
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:20:17 AM

I'm interested in this question, but that no one wants to answer it.  Cry пyк
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:03:32 PM

Tools like software? There are sites that give you some lists and options, like this one here:
https://www.warriortrading.com/the-5-best-tools-for-day-trading/
Personally I haven't seen people using additional software apart from tickers with alarms and bots. If you have a multi monitor setup, having bitcoinwisdom opened a separate screens can be helpful while you're having the exchange on your main one.

If by tools you mean indicators, it's a different story Wink

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
siagh357

Activity: 143

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:09:39 PM

Most efficient technical tools are moving average indicators, both simple moving average and exponential moving average. If you combine them it gives a perfect forecast. You can supplement it with a Bollinger band
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:47:41 PM

Most efficient technical tools are moving average indicators, both simple moving average and exponential moving average. If you combine them it gives a perfect forecast. You can supplement it with a Bollinger band

Moving average to me is like a lagging indicator, bollinger band is a very supportive indicator to do well in trade. Then, I further suggest candle stick. A good monitor of candle sticks would help a trader very well.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:53:23 PM

Hello guys, i have any questions about technical analysis. What are the most effective tools for technical analysis? And what do you advise me as a novice trader yet?
What works for others may not work for you, it depends on the trading style and their appetite for profits. For me I use , Bollinger Bands, RSI and Parabolic SAR. Bollinger Bands tells me where the price is heading and up to how high it may reach. Parabolic SAR gives a signal if its time to Buy or Sell while RSI tells you if the coin is over bought or over sold. Works for me 85% of the time.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:01:23 PM

The very basic that you can use in technical analysis is being to master the support and resistance areas. But the most important thing in trading is your mindset towards it.
Bountydate (OP)

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 05:45:25 PM

Tools like software? There are sites that give you some lists and options, like this one here:
https://www.warriortrading.com/the-5-best-tools-for-day-trading/
Personally I haven't seen people using additional software apart from tickers with alarms and bots. If you have a multi monitor setup, having bitcoinwisdom opened a separate screens can be helpful while you're having the exchange on your main one.

If by tools you mean indicators, it's a different story Wink

Oh, thank you, i meant indicators, etc . but not like any software, but thanks, this information was useful to me Wink
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:15:08 PM

The very basic that you can use in technical analysis is being to master the support and resistance areas. But the most important thing in trading is your mindset towards it.

Trading is purely based on your mindset.To get more technical knowledge about crypto currency,you should spend lot of time in surfing.I think to get huge knowledge,nothing is wrong to spend some time.To succeed in a trade you have to practice it.If you had a fear,you can try with small investment from 10$.
sedahan13

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:17:24 AM

Yes technical analysis is basic of trading, all trader should be learn that first to understanding price action of crypto and make more easy to entry and exit from the market. And to learn it you can use platform of trading view and learn about some function of indikator in google or youtube. Apart of technical analysis is price pattern and candlestick pattern.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
dragon695

Activity: 449
Merit: 103

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:54:46 AM

news - news is more important than anything for me. we have many new trader so they dont care about chart or something they just wait good news. So if we can have good news before them that will be a good advantage for us

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:39:27 AM

I hear some analysis are good to observe the market and very useful to understand the market condition and helping to take a decision, So there are some analyzers point of view in
headings to analyze the market,

Trend Lines
Resistance and support levels
Moving Averages
Trading Volume
Not on the technical analysis alone
How to start and identify trends
How to start and identify trends,
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:19:44 PM

I hear some analysis are good to observe the market and very useful to understand the market condition and helping to take a decision, So there are some analyzers point of view in
headings to analyze the market,

Trend Lines
Resistance and support levels
Moving Averages
Trading Volume
Not on the technical analysis alone
How to start and identify trends
How to start and identify trends,
there is much to know for beginners if you want to trade bitcoins and all of them above exist and correct , agree on that and just want to add some more explanation;

the first step is to research, the most important step of any investment opportunity is to examine the coins you want to buy. Taking this one step will get you ahead of the investors and the most forward traders. If you have done the research, go to the next step.
the second step is to choose the crypto you want, it may seem obvious, but you need to try to select the cryptocurrency you invested. take your time with this. there will always be new opportunities, so do not just plunge into the trade in an effort to catch the pumps alone.
the third step is to find the exchange, there are a number of seemingly endless exchange options. each consisting of pros and cons for different merchants as well as various coin listings available.
the fourth step is to choose a steady strategy. everyone has their own tactics, but they generally fall into one of the categories like, middle class Investors - you have a slightly higher risk tolerance than a long-term hodler. there may be coins that you hold for a while, but you also rebalance your portfolio every month or so. Your ownership may include a mixture of large and medium market capitalization caps. the point is that you make your own strategy, if you already know all four things immediately start trading. here are four basic trading techniques that I know, hopefully help.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Nonie

Activity: 560

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 04:28:50 PM

maybe you need learn it from a book or online book search in google there many references about it and you can also try it on youtube lot video about beginner lesson for technical analysis. goodluck

isidrorex

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:35:13 PM

I invested much time on trying to study technical analysis and it wasn't easy for me, after a while, I concluded that moving average indicators is a good way to start off your technical analysis, both simple moving average and exponential moving average to be exact. But also for me, candlesticks is always a good choice for you Technical Analysis but you have to study their patterns and strategies. Best of  luck in the crypto world bro!
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:17:23 PM

Someone is based on classical prediction - Elliot waves, someone on the mathematical model - nonlinear fractal analysis, but there are those who trade on the indicators. For example I like use indicators and learn techniques of William Gann, Bradley Cowan to calculate trend reversals.
Streamlink

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:12:33 AM

There are certain things which are just like the pre- requisites of anything and that this technical analysis is exactly the similar kind of thing when it comes to that of the crypto currencies. you must be expert at it if you want to make some good earning from the investment which you have made in the crypto world as this will help you in understanding the market value of any of the crypto coin in a better way.
wvizmanos

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:25:08 AM

All the tools mentioned above me are good tools. But keep in mind that it is your good mindset that is your best tool in trading. If I can add two more : 1) if it's a bear market, no technical tools work perfectly, you'll get rekt if you still bet on your technical analysis. This also applies if it's the other way around. 2) in crypto, sentiments analysis works better IMO.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:11:45 AM

First : each trader has his/her own way , they way that i use could be useless for you , so try to find out which way suits you better
second : There are a lot of technical analysis tool that if i want to write i need to write pages , I suggest you check out some youtube videos , you will get it better when they explain with pictures .

best of luck.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:59:32 AM

What works for others may not work for you, it depends on the trading style and their appetite for profits. For me I use , Bollinger Bands, RSI and Parabolic SAR. Bollinger Bands tells me where the price is heading and up to how high it may reach. Parabolic SAR gives a signal if its time to Buy or Sell while RSI tells you if the coin is over bought or over sold. Works for me 85% of the time.

Like he said, if you are referring to an indicators then these BOllinger bands and RSI are accurate. But to tell you honestly, whales are hard to predict. I still didn't try Parabolic SAR. But I am using STOCHASTIC and RVGI. MACD are also useful as it aids as the trigger entry point. I'm still a starter that is why my TA (Technical Analysis) were most of the time fails. Hope I can cope up my loses and I still need to study more to boost my TA.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: