Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:34:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] EIB | CRYPTOS WALLET PLATFORM - Register GET $100 (or Even More!)  (Read 3715 times)
patriknilen

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:58:27 AM

Good to know about this project and i did register also.
https://eib.ai/?ref=vintastiko #proof
I did register with your ref-link my friend, good luck to you and me, maybe i could consider about investing around 100$ more for this project in case that i can't invite any friend to join this one.
Well thanks mate, at least i got a first referral for myself.I'm appreciate that by the way if you need any helps just send me a pm and i will try to help you as much as i can.
Don't be shy.
Yeah i will, thank for your helps. Just randomly choose a link and i hit your comment ,haha, maybe it's the fate.
Why you don't choose me instead of him my friend Sad. Anyway good luck to you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
justapache

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:00:12 AM

I will hit the notify button which this topic because this maybe the project that i'm looking for in this year.
Hope everything will go well with the develop team and the project.
vintastiko

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:03:00 AM

I will hit the notify button which this topic because this maybe the project that i'm looking for in this year.
Hope everything will go well with the develop team and the project.
Me too my friend, i already hit it like 3 days ago , that's why i keep discussing with people in here .
Good thing is people in here is really friendly and helpful not being hatred like in other forum and i really love it.
Somz1

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:20:57 AM

Please don't create headline of "get 100$" when you clearly are giving away 100$ but just offering discounts to people who use your service, you can save others from confusion too
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:06:54 AM

Dear phucdigan,

Thanks for concerning EIB project. We are always ready to support you. You can contact us inbox whenever you like.

Please try again, please do the following in the correct order:
+ update information and phone number at: https://eib.ai/myeib/profile
+ Request code, and enter the OTP verification code from your phone number at https://eib.ai/myeib/overview.
Important: Please wait for 60 seconds.

Best regards,
EIB

I registered 4 days ago and every day I always try to verify my phone number several times.
But so far I have not received any message attaching 6 digit code to verify my phone number.
What is the problem?
Today I tried several times, I did as you said, but still not receive the message.
I sent a support ticket 8 hours ago and is waiting for an answer.
I introduced 5 of my friends, they registered and only 1 person received the message, the other 4 had the same situation as me.
Do you have any restrictions on the numbers of certain countries?
asicprofit (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:44:17 PM

Dear phucdigan,

Our dev gonna find out why some people has that error. Please forgive us and let us fix this stable

Best regards,
EIB

Dear phucdigan,

Thanks for concerning EIB project. We are always ready to support you. You can contact us inbox whenever you like.

+ Request code, and enter the OTP verification code from your phone number at https://eib.ai/myeib/overview.

Best regards,
EIB

I registered 4 days ago and every day I always try to verify my phone number several times.
But so far I have not received any message attaching 6 digit code to verify my phone number.
What is the problem?
Today I tried several times, I did as you said, but still not receive the message.
I introduced 5 of my friends, they registered and only 1 person received the message, the other 4 had the same situation as me.
Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:13:49 AM

Your github is empty, your whitepaper doesn't have any real specification how the platform/wallet will work (only basic description like advertisement booklet) and no token economy, I did not find any reason why anyone needs to buy/use this token. Looks quite fishy.
rez303

Activity: 338

StartFi

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:12:01 AM

Your github is empty, your whitepaper doesn't have any real specification how the platform/wallet will work (only basic description like advertisement booklet) and no token economy, I did not find any reason why anyone needs to buy/use this token. Looks quite fishy.
I thought it would be not that bad , but they're under development, even it looks quite fishy but they could fix everything after right ? After all, ICO is an ideal that is under developing.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DODREAM14

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:40:50 AM

Where can I download your wallet?
kam8bit

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:29:40 PM

I can't register in the site. When I make attemp to log in, it says "Your account has been blocked.",
and when I go to the recover account, there is error:
Code:
A PHP Error was encountered
Severity: Notice

Filename: models/Mail_api_model.php

Line Number: 57

Backtrace:

File: /home/eibavuky/public_html/application/models/Mail_api_model.php
Line: 57
Function: _error_handler

File: /home/eibavuky/public_html/application/modules/auth/controllers/help.push_email.php
Line: 39
Function: send_email

File: /home/eibavuky/public_html/application/modules/auth/controllers/Auth.php
Line: 105
Function: include

File: /home/eibavuky/public_html/application/modules/auth/controllers/Auth.php
Line: 34
Function: help

File: /home/eibavuky/public_html/index.php
Line: 380
Function: require_once

Vinxent

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:15:34 PM

awesome project. it looks like this project is carefully and thoroughly prepared. seen from the reward mining system. good luck dev.
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:33:06 AM

Dear phucdigan,

Our dev gonna find out why some people has that error. Please forgive us and let us fix this stable

Best regards,
EIB

Dear phucdigan,

Best regards,
EIB

What is the problem?
I successfully verified the phone number, and my friends also successfully verified.
This time I received the code almost immediately after 1 second!
Good job!
Thank you!
bato323

Activity: 157

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:28:04 PM

Registered this project , hope this project will reach to the exchange in the closest time without any problem.
bdc2343

Activity: 296

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:35:25 PM

Registered this project , hope this project will reach to the exchange in the closest time without any problem.
It's not only good, it gonna be great if you're working hard for them, they will give you back much freemoney to buy their tokens , with those tokens you could exchange for real cash after they reached the exchanges.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:36:38 PM

awesome project. it looks like this project is carefully and thoroughly prepared. seen from the reward mining system. good luck dev.

Yeah , i'm having the same view like you did with this project, they're so much potiental and good mechanism, people are saying that their white paper isn't specific but i think just because they can't spot the specific ones.

jack8989

Activity: 331

StartFi

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:37:32 PM

Using the ERC20 , they will support this token bro but right now the ICO haven't started yet.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
Smon

Activity: 271

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:38:32 PM

Using the ERC20 , they will support this token bro but right now the ICO haven't started yet.
Yeah, they're coming soon, in the next 20~ days , they could prepare everything very carefully because i don't think they have these good stuffs without any preparations.

bdc2343

Activity: 296

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:42:47 PM

They're an exchange actually and they will work the same mechanism like Houbi , Poloniex or Binance.

jack8989

Activity: 331

StartFi

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:47:23 PM

Anyone know when this project will launch the ICO ? And how much for each token ?
The price of each token haven't been announced yet, the only thing we know is the time they launch the ICO.
It's 30 days more and it will be launched at 3:00 pm ( according to the clock of this forum ).
My prediction is the price of tokens which were buying from the bonus account ( invitation and free register) will be around 10$ for each one and the price of token which were buying from the investing account will be around 1~1,5$ for each one. (could be cheaper)
I think this is a reasonable price because you can't actually buy the same price with freemoney when others have to invest in it right ?
Yeah , that sounds fair to everyone because freemoney can't be worth the same as money from investing. But it could be 5$ for each token with the freemoney maybe, because 10$ is looking so expensive IMO.
10$ rate for each token is the fairness price IMO because you actually could get free 100$ from register first and then you could get more from inviting other people to join it.
I read this thread and saw 1 guy that already invited 35 people that means he already got like 3k5$ in his balance so easy.
Hmmm, 10$ for each token is really rare , i never seen a coin cost 10$ for each one even peope are using freemoney to buy it and this project has billions of tokens so that mean the price will be very cheap.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
Smon

Activity: 271

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:53:18 PM

Anyone know when this project will launch the ICO ? And how much for each token ?
The price of each token haven't been announced yet, the only thing we know is the time they launch the ICO.
It's 30 days more and it will be launched at 3:00 pm ( according to the clock of this forum ).
My prediction is the price of tokens which were buying from the bonus account ( invitation and free register) will be around 10$ for each one and the price of token which were buying from the investing account will be around 1~1,5$ for each one. (could be cheaper)
I think this is a reasonable price because you can't actually buy the same price with freemoney when others have to invest in it right ?
Yeah , that sounds fair to everyone because freemoney can't be worth the same as money from investing. But it could be 5$ for each token with the freemoney maybe, because 10$ is looking so expensive IMO.
10$ rate for each token is the fairness price IMO because you actually could get free 100$ from register first and then you could get more from inviting other people to join it.
I read this thread and saw 1 guy that already invited 35 people that means he already got like 3k5$ in his balance so easy.
So the price will be how much in your opinion? I guess if they have billions of tokens so the price must be around 0.1$-0.5$ .
Hmmm, 10$ for each token is really rare , i never seen a coin cost 10$ for each one even peope are using freemoney to buy it and this project has billions of tokens so that mean the price will be very cheap.
I think the amount of tokens won't effect much on the price of tokens in the ICO because we have an amount for freemoney which people could get them free from inviting people .
So that mean the price of tokens won't be cheap .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: