Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:36:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves integration into ledger.  (Read 120 times)
helloeverybody (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 06:09:06 PM

Ive noticed that waves are getting integrated into the ledger now so coins can be safely stored, This was one of the reasons i sold a while back was because of concerns about staking and security. Does anyone happen to know if it would be possible to stake when your coins are in ledger or would you have to have them in a waves wallet or something? Might be a nice time to buy back in.

FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:25:41 PM

I think that waves is doing well, i'm not a fan of them but i've used the wallet and tested the coin and i think that it's a good pick.
I'm also hearing some good news, the ledger integration is just great, that would help us be safe Cheesy Also, i'm waiting for some updates about the ICO platform, other competitors had made some updates and rebrands, Waves should do the same enhancements Smiley
acorcos

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:26:52 PM

Ive noticed that waves are getting integrated into the ledger now so coins can be safely stored, This was one of the reasons i sold a while back was because of concerns about staking and security. Does anyone happen to know if it would be possible to stake when your coins are in ledger or would you have to have them in a waves wallet or something? Might be a nice time to buy back in.
Staking on Waves is only possible when you store your Waves coins in the Waves wallet. Staking on waves is called Leasing.
helloeverybody (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 09:29:29 AM

Staking on Waves is only possible when you store your Waves coins in the Waves wallet. Staking on waves is called Leasing.

Thanks, thats what I was wondering. Was hoping of the possibility of leasing from within the ledger but looks like that won't be possible. I'll keep an eye on waves anyway just incase it ends up exploding like ethereum did.

Mr. Art

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:42:04 AM

if this new true waves will be on ledger wallet, the price of waves will be rising,,
but, i think we can't stake any cryptocurrencies in ledger my friend

Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:44:31 AM

if this new true waves will be on ledger wallet, the price of waves will be rising,,
I don't think so, if you have seen what has already happened when the smartcontract of waves has introduced by the developer and nothing happened, dude. Stop creating another joke. There was a lot of competitors for waves right now. And why ADA, TRON and EOS more superior than waves?

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
UTN Vlog

Activity: 173
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:51:14 AM

I don't think so, if you have seen what has already happened when the smartcontract of waves has introduced by the developer and nothing happened, dude. Stop creating another joke. There was a lot of competitors for waves right now. And why ADA, TRON and EOS more superior than waves?

TRON is a scam. EOS's mainnet is still not launch (in a few days actually) and price is quite high already for somes... Wave could really benefit from this news I hope Smiley.

I know several entrepreners that are using it effectivly.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: