Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:33:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO][ICO] BlockFollow - All-in-one Social Tools [AIRDROP][BOUNTY]  (Read 1060 times)
BlockFollow (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:16:43 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2018, 08:04:45 PM by BlockFollow

Spanish ANN | Spanish White Paper | Portuguese ANN | Portuguese White Paper - TBA | Italian ANN | Italian White Paper - TBA

1. What is BlockFollow?

BlockFollow is a brand new social platform, aiming to support cryptocurrencies getting widespread. Our goal is to provide useful services, educate people and stabilize crypto for the future, all by the power of the community. In a nutshell, we would like to be your homepage, when it comes to crypto. A reliable entry, a passage for everyone who is interested in the blockchain technology, with a huge database of information available on all languages, everyone can find the answer they were searching for. We reward anyone, who contributes to the community – great way to earn coins while helping others and doing your daily routine, it's a win-win situation. By simply holding BFN tokens, you'll get a cut from the income generated by the BlockFollow Network.

Even though Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, in general, began to operate nearly 10 years ago, there are still barriers, that slow down it's spreading. BlockFollow will cover numerous missing elements. For someone who is lacking knowledge about blockchain technology, coins and the purpose of decentralization, it is really hard to understand the importance of it. We need to explain, teach and build this world together if the goal is to avoid crypto becoming a bubble. BlockFollow will provide various tools for rookie traders and professionals as well to help them make the best possible decisions.

Our motto is „Revolutionize the crypto community with us!”. It is truly important for us to work together with people, who want to give something back to the society, that brings us to the next level. We want to give something big for YOU and the fellow investors, traders, and holders. We believe that communicating with the audience, asking for their opinion and integrating their ideas is the way we must follow.

2. What kind of services will we provide?

• Social Platform:

• Personal or Business account
    • Customizable privacy settings, smooth user experience
    • Brand Building
    • User Reliability Score (URS) system

• Portfolio Management:

• Swift, real-time multi-account tracking
    • Multi-currency Statistics and Graphics
    • Advanced tools for Analysis (basic and pro)
    • Ability to share your portfolio - and earn tokens
    • BlockFollow Exchange will allow you to trade anytime, anywhere
    • Connect your TA with BlockFollow Exchange - set up your targets and let our system do the rest

• Fast and Free Transactions:

• Transactions between BlockFollow users will be free
    • Advanced merchant tools for businesses
    • Easy-to-use QR-code powered transactions

• Source of Knowledge:

• Contribute and expand our Crypto-Wiki
    • Online learning courses - Teach or Learn something new!
    • Up-To-Date News will help your researches
    • Validation of Information (VoI) system will eliminate scam projects and fake news

• Miscellaneous:

• Desktop, Online, and Mobile wallets
    • Android and iOS Applications
    • Distribution of ATMs (2019 Summer)

3. Problems and Solutions

How to break down barriers? To help people, who are willing to invest or use cryptocurrencies in everyday transactions, we must arrange a safe, legal and fast way into the crypto-world, while making them a responsible user/trader and provide useful and valid information.

How can we use the advantages of the blockchain technology? What are the issues we need to solve?

• Finding solutions for merchants → Making cryptocurrencies easy and safe to use for businesses.
  • Educating people → Have to reach younger and older generations as well, people must understand the opportunities blockchain can bring.
  • Faster and cheaper transactions → An average bank outgoing transfer fee is $25 within the USA ($40+ for international wire transfer) and could take up to 2-3 days. Cryptocurrencies could cut the fees and time down radically.
  • Government acceptance → We are on a good way now. Countries like Russia and Estonia are working on their own cryptocurrencies. This will bring regulations, but they are needed if we would like to see cryptocurrencies as an everyday payment method.
  • Cutting down on energy usage → The Bitcoin-fever in the second half of 2017 have shown vulnerabilities and unpleasant problems. Each day we see more and more mining rigs starting to operate – and use so much energy its completely unsustainable. It must be cut down.
  • Eliminating scams → According to investopedia.com, 80% of initial coin offerings (ICO) are scams. Millions of dollars are wiped out by fake projects every month and media outlets are the first to talk about it making millions of people fear to use cryptocurrencies.

4. Pre-ICO and ICO

BFN (BlockFollow Network) is the name of the token we will distribute and use on our platform. It has a maximum supply of 210.000.000 and will be implemented on Ethereum blockchain (ERC20) for the ICO. Later on, we will start our own blockchain and our investors will be able to upgrade their tokens. We will only accept Ethereum under the pre-ICO and ICO.

Pre-ICO: July 9th, 2018 - July 23th, 2018
ICO: July 30th, 2018 - August 27th, 2018

The ICO will have 2 phases: the pre-sale (pre-ICO) and the crowd-sale (ICO). Both phases will require a completed a KYC form before participating in it. Pre-Sale will last 2 weeks (or until we hit the hard cap) and 1 BFN token will cost 0,00012 ETH meaning you can purchase 8333 BFN for 1 Ethereum. Only 20.000.000 BFN token could get distributed under the pre-sale. All the unsold pre-sale token will be rolled to the ICO. The ICO phase will begin on July 30th, one week after the end of the pre-sale. ICO will last 4 weeks (or until we hit the hard cap) and 1 BFN token will cost 0,00018 ETH meaning you can purchase 5555 BFN for 1 Ethereum. Only 100.000.000 BFN token could get distributed under the ICO. After the ICO, 75% of the unsold ICO tokens will get burned and the remaining 25% will get distributed to our pre-sale/ICO investors. The minimum amount of investment is 0.05 ETH.

5. Roadmap

6. Airdrop

We will reward you with BFN token in exchange for performing a few tasks. It is free for everyone to participate and takes only a minute to complete. We allocated 1.000.000 BFN for those, who participate in our bounty program, meaning 10.000 people can take part in our program. You only have to join our Telegram group, like our Facebook page and follow us on Twitter to get your tokens. If you complete the form and do all the tasks, you'll get 100 BFN (est. $12.5) for free.

AIRDROP IS OVER

7. Bounties

Click HERE to check our Bounty thread!

8. Meet the Team

Dan Toth
CEO

Roland Sinkovits
COO

Zoltan Takacs
VP Of Operations

Natasa Toth
Brand Management

Patrik Kondracs
Security Advisor

Sebastian Prohaska
Manager of Germany

Bartosz Dziki
Project Manager

Tomasz Cichowicz
Blockchain Developer

Adrian Hetman
Blockchain Developer

9. Contact

Do you have a question? Maybe an idea we could use? Feel free to contact us!

E-Mail: info@blockfollow.com
Telegram: https://www.t.me/blockfollow

...or by commenting here Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dsg777

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:25:20 PM

res
gliridian

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:27:15 PM

RESERVED FILIPINO TRANSLATION   IN CASE NEEDED!
bitcrescent1

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:43:32 PM

Any Airdrop for this?
BlockFollow (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:39:10 PM

RESERVED FILIPINO TRANSLATION   IN CASE NEEDED!

We would definitely appreciate translations. I'd like to ask anyone who works as a translator to contact us for details!

Any Airdrop for this?

So far, we only have the bounty program - it's literally an airdrop campaign, you only have to complete a one-minute-long form  Cheesy
ducbinh01

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:41:40 AM

I got the Priority Pass from Cofound.it so I am really looking forward into getting this one.
Aleksandr0525

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:21:39 PM

This project will be the best in 2018 !!! All people who will work here, earn a huge amount of money and become financially independent people !!!
BlockFollow (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:15:11 PM

This project will be the best in 2018 !!! All people who will work here, earn a huge amount of money and become financially independent people !!!

Well, thank you for your kind comment. Our goal is to create a platform to aid this community - that has given us so much so far - and the adaptation of the blockchain technology.
Money isn't as important as creating something new and helpful. Smiley
BlockFollow (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:57:35 PM

Bounties / Airdrop added!
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:05:59 AM

Hello Dev And Team, This is the Portuguese WPP fixed on Portuguese Thread, is now live

trns.txt

Activity: 171
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:33:44 AM

Do you have a plan to provide a Bounty Thread? Looking at the bounties information above, I cannot see a clear and complete information. But for now, I just want to ask about "are there some requirements to join the creating content about BlockFollow (Youtube video campaign)"? Is it the same with the video campaign in general?
junforever

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:51:09 AM

If you have a bounty for spanish translation or promoting your project I would like to be part of it, this is my portfolio and my previous works

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17GVSXk2YKqn5fCOnmW3DIynjKYhNq6g_jNMCeCEwvkI/edit#gid=0

Please let me know with a pm, thanks and good luck with your project!
BlockFollow (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:21:59 AM

Do you have a plan to provide a Bounty Thread? Looking at the bounties information above, I cannot see a clear and complete information. But for now, I just want to ask about "are there some requirements to join the creating content about BlockFollow (Youtube video campaign)"? Is it the same with the video campaign in general?

Not yet, I'll create a Bounty Thread today and PM you the link to the details.
lhung

Activity: 296

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 04:11:30 AM

Nobody feel exciting with the airdrop?
BlockFollow (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:33:14 AM

Nobody feel exciting with the airdrop?

We have gained more than 10.000 followers already, so the airdrop campaign have been quite successful Smiley
merridaa

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:13:26 PM

concept with symbiotic quality of motoalis, it will be very helpful to give new information to others, gain profit and help provide valid information to everyone in need, I am very appreciate once with your project concept. I hope your project will run very well and get support from everyone

FARASHA        >        CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES                     
   SOLUTION (http://ico.farasha.care/)
BlockFollow (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:49:04 PM

concept with symbiotic quality of motoalis, it will be very helpful to give new information to others, gain profit and help provide valid information to everyone in need, I am very appreciate once with your project concept. I hope your project will run very well and get support from everyone

Thank you very much. We are working very hard to provide a great platform for this community! Smiley
psychocryptologist

Activity: 314
Merit: 10

Crypto Currencies is all about emotions and trust

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 04:33:04 PM

Awesome project next Steem!

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
BlockFollow (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:47:05 AM

Awesome project next Steem!

Thank you! And thank you for everyone joining our community!
We are getting bigger and bigger! We have reached 18.000+ Telegram Group members, 16.400+ Twitter followers and 12.000+ Facebook page like.
Amazing to see so many people from all around the world being part of this family!
a264836321

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:33:17 AM

I'd like to know. I have filled in the form of air drop. When can I have the ETH wallet sent as token Smiley

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: