Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:10:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO][ICO] BlockFollow - All-in-one Social Tools [AIRDROP][BOUNTY]  (Read 1064 times)
BlockFollow (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:44:53 AM

I'd like to know. I have filled in the form of air drop. When can I have the ETH wallet sent as token Smiley

Well, we are not going to send you an ETH wallet as a token, but I understand what do you mean. We will distribute airdrop tokens after the ICO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MMGaara

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:27:40 PM

I'am sorry about your icobench score . I think you need a chance for this ICO . And you should got it.

Good luck.
BlockFollow (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:35:39 PM

I'am sorry about your icobench score . I think you need a chance for this ICO . And you should got it.

Good luck.

Thank you. We have very good ratings everywhere - apart from ICOBench. We will work on it Smiley Thank you for your reply!
MMGaara

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:21:56 PM

Am i need to send my work to your e-mail . Can i just post this on your bounty post ?
BlockFollow (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:42:56 PM

Am i need to send my work to your e-mail . Can i just post this on your bounty post ?

E-mail is the best method.
MMGaara

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:00:59 AM

E-mail is the best method.

Yes maybe it is but its hard to work every day Cheesy
DirkLA27

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:26:01 PM

Spanish ANN | /2IgDi0I]Spanish White Paper | Portuguese ANN | Portuguese White Paper - TBA | Italian ANN | Italian White Paper - TBA

1. What is BlockFollow?

BlockFollow is a brand new social platform, aiming to support cryptocurrencies getting widespread. Our goal is to provide useful services, educate people and stabilize crypto for the future, all by the power of the community. In a nutshell, we would like to be your homepage, when it comes to crypto. A reliable entry, a passage for everyone who is interested in the blockchain technology, with a huge database of information available on all languages, everyone can find the answer they were searching for. We reward anyone, who contributes to the community – great way to earn coins while helping others and doing your daily routine, it's a win-win situation. By simply holding BFN tokens, you'll get a cut from the income generated by the BlockFollow Network.

Even though Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, in general, began to operate nearly 10 years ago, there are still barriers, that slow down it's spreading. BlockFollow will cover numerous missing elements. For someone who is lacking knowledge about blockchain technology, coins and the purpose of decentralization, it is really hard to understand the importance of it. We need to explain, teach and build this world together if the goal is to avoid crypto becoming a bubble. BlockFollow will provide various tools for rookie traders and professionals as well to help them make the best possible decisions.

Our motto is „Revolutionize the crypto community with us!”. It is truly important for us to work together with people, who want to give something back to the society, that brings us to the next level. We want to give something big for YOU and the fellow investors, traders, and holders. We believe that communicating with the audience, asking for their opinion and integrating their ideas is the way we must follow.

2. What kind of services will we provide?

• Social Platform:

• Personal or Business account
    • Customizable privacy settings, smooth user experience
    • Brand Building
    • User Reliability Score (URS) system

• Portfolio Management:

• Swift, real-time multi-account tracking
    • Multi-currency Statistics and Graphics
    • Advanced tools for Analysis (basic and pro)
    • Ability to share your portfolio - and earn tokens
    • BlockFollow Exchange will allow you to trade anytime, anywhere
    • Connect your TA with BlockFollow Exchange - set up your targets and let our system do the rest

• Fast and Free Transactions:

• Transactions between BlockFollow users will be free
    • Advanced merchant tools for businesses
    • Easy-to-use QR-code powered transactions

• Source of Knowledge:

• Contribute and expand our Crypto-Wiki
    • Online learning courses - Teach or Learn something new!
    • Up-To-Date News will help your researches
    • Validation of Information (VoI) system will eliminate scam projects and fake news

• Miscellaneous:

• Desktop, Online, and Mobile wallets
    • Android and iOS Applications
    • Distribution of ATMs (2019 Summer)

3. Problems and Solutions

How to break down barriers? To help people, who are willing to invest or use cryptocurrencies in everyday transactions, we must arrange a safe, legal and fast way into the crypto-world, while making them a responsible user/trader and provide useful and valid information.

How can we use the advantages of the blockchain technology? What are the issues we need to solve?

• Finding solutions for merchants → Making cryptocurrencies easy and safe to use for businesses.
  • Educating people → Have to reach younger and older generations as well, people must understand the opportunities blockchain can bring.
  • Faster and cheaper transactions → An average bank outgoing transfer fee is $25 within the USA ($40+ for international wire transfer) and could take up to 2-3 days. Cryptocurrencies could cut the fees and time down radically.
  • Government acceptance → We are on a good way now. Countries like Russia and Estonia are working on their own cryptocurrencies. This will bring regulations, but they are needed if we would like to see cryptocurrencies as an everyday payment method.
  • Cutting down on energy usage → The Bitcoin-fever in the second half of 2017 have shown vulnerabilities and unpleasant problems. Each day we see more and more mining rigs starting to operate – and use so much energy its completely unsustainable. It must be cut down.
  • Eliminating scams → According to investopedia.com, 80% of initial coin offerings (ICO) are scams. Millions of dollars are wiped out by fake projects every month and media outlets are the first to talk about it making millions of people fear to use cryptocurrencies.

4. Pre-ICO and ICO

BFN (BlockFollow Network) is the name of the token we will distribute and use on our platform. It has a maximum supply of 210.000.000 and will be implemented on Ethereum blockchain (ERC20) for the ICO. Later on, we will start our own blockchain and our investors will be able to upgrade their tokens. We will only accept Ethereum under the pre-ICO and ICO.

Pre-ICO: July 9th, 2018 - July 23th, 2018
ICO: July 30th, 2018 - August 27th, 2018

The ICO will have 2 phases: the pre-sale (pre-ICO) and the crowd-sale (ICO). Both phases will require a completed a KYC form before participating in it. Pre-Sale will last 2 weeks (or until we hit the hard cap) and 1 BFN token will cost 0,00012 ETH meaning you can purchase 8333 BFN for 1 Ethereum. Only 20.000.000 BFN token could get distributed under the pre-sale. All the unsold pre-sale token will be rolled to the ICO. The ICO phase will begin on July 30th, one week after the end of the pre-sale. ICO will last 4 weeks (or until we hit the hard cap) and 1 BFN token will cost 0,00018 ETH meaning you can purchase 5555 BFN for 1 Ethereum. Only 100.000.000 BFN token could get distributed under the ICO. After the ICO, 75% of the unsold ICO tokens will get burned and the remaining 25% will get distributed to our pre-sale/ICO investors. The minimum amount of investment is 0.05 ETH.

5. Roadmap
http://blockfollow.com/images/roadmap.png

6. Airdrop

We will reward you with BFN token in exchange for performing a few tasks. It is free for everyone to participate and takes only a minute to complete. We allocated 1.000.000 BFN for those, who participate in our bounty program, meaning 10.000 people can take part in our program. You only have to join our Telegram group, like our Facebook page and follow us on Twitter to get your tokens. If you complete the form and do all the tasks, you'll get 100 BFN (est. $12.5) for free.

AIRDROP IS OVER

7. Bounties

Click HERE to check our Bounty thread!

8. Meet the Team

https://i.imgur.com/P0OzBlk.png
Dan Toth
CEO
https://i.imgur.com/ncdEdyP.png
Roland Sinkovits
COO
https://i.imgur.com/1gUp9eY.png
Zoltan Takacs
VP Of Operations
https://i.imgur.com/PVrq08h.png
Natasa Toth
Brand Management
https://i.imgur.com/8pq0mfr.png
Patrik Kondracs
Security Advisor
https://i.imgur.com/3w4iHVx.png
Sebastian Prohaska
Manager of Germany
https://i.imgur.com/uJCM2ct.png
Bartosz Dziki
Project Manager
https://i.imgur.com/dlh3ae0.png
Tomasz Cichowicz
Blockchain Developer
https://i.imgur.com/2pfgVWF.png
Adrian Hetman
Blockchain Developer

9. Contact

Do you have a question? Maybe an idea we could use? Feel free to contact us!

E-Mail: info@blockfollow.com
Telegram: https://www.t.me/blockfollow

...or by commenting here Smiley

Big project i wish you luck.
liamclark

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:27:26 AM

A reliable entry, a passage for everyone who is interested in the blockchain technology, with a huge database of information available on all languages, everyone can find the answer they were searching for
Kriptos

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:56:39 AM

A reliable entry, a passage for everyone who is interested in the blockchain technology, with a huge database of information available on all languages, everyone can find the answer they were searching for
projects that provide many benefits for now and for his future, hopefully everything will go according to his plan and this project can be successful.

durudara

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:12:29 AM

projects that provide many benefits for now and for his future, hopefully everything will go according to his plan and this project can be successful.
I also noticed this is a useful project for the future and I hope there is a lot of support for this project in order to make them easier to achieve the targets and also its purpose.
dubleman

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:52:30 AM

I also noticed this is a useful project for the future and I hope there is a lot of support for this project in order to make them easier to achieve the targets and also its purpose.
the journey is still long and this is still the beginning of the team should be able to utilize the time well in promoting the projects so that from the beginning was able to get a lot of support from the participants and I am sure the team can do it all.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
w1lson

Activity: 382

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:35:43 AM

really, as we know this social platform supports cryptocurrency for wider use, useful services, educate the public and stabilize cryptocurrency for the future, let's join in support for this project, because a lot of support can also have a good effect on the progress of the project next.
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:28:08 AM

team spirit in developing and promoting his project became an attraction for the participants and investors to support the project and let's see and follow the development of this project in the future hopefully more developing.
bikitkih

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:45:48 AM

BlockFollow priority on social platforms that support cryptocurrency so that the more widespread, useful services, educating the public and stabilize the crypto for the future
mientoeg

Activity: 129

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:06:39 PM

Project BlockFollow really helps everyone to better get to know the world of crypto. Bitcoin and other crypto will need a lot of support from all community and hopefully all of that can be achieved
BlockFollow (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:42:48 PM

One-page website and no more. It's not a good choice to get money to you  Wink

What do you mean? We have all the pages integrated into one HTML file - perhaps we could separate them, but you can switch the content by selecting the correct button.
lenoslim

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:58:11 AM

Awesome project next Stage pls!
Lego_oleg

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:55:06 PM

Thx for this. Good luck  Smiley
preicoved

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:55:06 AM

Hello BlockFollow team! Just listed your project to Pre-ICO Only channel (https://t.me/preicoved/573) You can track a reaction of our members to your project
BlockFollow (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:17:06 AM

Thank you very much! We have 2 days left until the Pre-ICO! We are super excited.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: